[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this acceptable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1444909142229.jpg (79KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
1444909142229.jpg
79KB, 540x521px
Why is this acceptable?
>>
Because people change over the course of 4-8 years
>>
>>27656074
Or over the course of a few hours
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 720x540px
>>27656074
This.

Also I was a fan of Pokemon in high school, I just didn't flaunt it around everywhere like a spaz.
>>
>>27656074
No it's because their normie faggots who suck dicks of a third rate company that made a shit game.
>>
>>27656033
because that was middle/high school.
People chill out in college. you'd hear many stories of people saying they picked the games back up in college even before GO.
>>
>>27656088
If you're still in highschool then you shouldn't even be posting here, anon.
>>
>>27656033
FUCKING NORMIES!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I was playing XY in high school (senior year) when it came out. People tried to make fun of me, I didn't let them though. I don't understand why anyone does. One of my teachers told me I was a complete idiot after watching me play for minutes than ask what game it is. Guys came up to me to tell me that this is stupid but when they looked at it they became engrossed in the gameplay.
>>
>>27656148
It's too early in the year, odds are you are NOT 18. I'm going to go ahead and notify the boards moderator and let him make the decision.
>>
File: 1470526297844.jpg (80KB, 479x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470526297844.jpg
80KB, 479x436px
>>27656101
FUCKING NORMIES STOP PLAYING MY GAME REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
Bro tip. They weren't making fun of you for playing Pokemon. They were just making fun of you,
>>
>>27656148
Who the fuck are you and why are you so salty you're making up shit
GOfag
>>
The made fun of you because you were a sperg. Pokemon was casual stuff.
>>
>>27656148
GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>27656173
>One of my teachers told me I was a complete idiot after watching me play
Rude, why would he do that?
>>
>>27656033
because it's easy to be obsessed with a shitty free phone game
being obsessed with the real pokemon games requires investment
people don't like investment
>>
>>27656263
This right here. You could be doing anything else and they would still make fun of you.
>>
Who would tell everyone in school about pokemon I mean just keep it for you or talk about it with people who like it too private
>>
>>27656341
He was a PE teacher if that matters. He was all about machismo and playing a game is not masculine.
>>
>>27656361
EDIT: He tried to be funny, I remember now. He tried that bro talk to prove that he was a cool 50 year old.
>>
File: 1470738784309.jpg (22KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
1470738784309.jpg
22KB, 383x455px
>>27656361
Why did you play pokemon in school I mean how hard is it to play it at home without being full autistic
>>
>>27656033
Because it's popular right now, Normies flock to whatever is popular at the moment to not feel left out, and to not become a social outcast.

Same thing happened to Star Wars when Feminist Awakens released, it pisses me off but that's how it's always been, and will continue to be.
>>
>>27656096
same, anyone who brings there 3DS to school is full autistic
>>
>>27656419
>edit

Go back /r/Pokemon please
>>
File: teeth.png (8KB, 87x46px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
8KB, 87x46px
>>27656460
>when Feminist Awakens
>>
>>27656438
I was bored at PE class. When i was younger I was afraid to play it than I realized that what those people thought didn't matter. I played it for my own enjoyment. Nobody laughed at me, they tried to mock me but it's not like they didn't play some freemium bullshit. I wouldn't play it on the bus, I don't need the weird looks but I have friends who can pull it off.
>>
>>27656438
this
>>
Because shit changes you fucking loser. Cry.
>>
>>27656460
You know you limp dick fucking retards who see feminist agendas in everything are almost as bad as SJWs, right? Star Wars was just nostalgia fest, it wasn't some super feminist flick. There was one fucking chick in it for christ sake.
>>
>>27656570
It doesn't matter what you play when you look autistic. But seriously, I remember Clash of Clans was starting to become big around that time and I listened to them talking about dragons and how much money they spent on it and I was like I'll play my own game. My biggest fear when i was young was what the girls would have thought of me. They didn't give a shit. If they are not attracted to you and you are not a douche, they won't even mention it.
>>
File: CWkWfTaW4AAjEBM.png (229KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
CWkWfTaW4AAjEBM.png
229KB, 600x609px
>>27656610
You're right, no feminist agenda.
>Rey could mindrape a stormtrooper in the first film
>She beat Kylo Ren, a trained Sith Lord
>She flew the millennium falcon perfectly despite never having flown it before
>She told muthafuckin Han Solo how to fix the falcon

Also

>I hate SJW's but you guys are almost as bad as them
sjwwearingmask.png

But enough of this, this /vp/ not /tv/.
>>
>>27656438
>there are people that are afraid yo play a device they bought in public
That sounds more autistic to me desu, why would you give a fuck about what other Niggas you don't even know care about, like are you that insecure if a person?
>>
>>27656419
>EDIT:
>>
>>27657066
Yeah I know its a handheld and its meant to be played outside but some people will see you how you play 3ds and directly confront you with things like arent you too old to play nintendo? And rumors start really quickly that youre a manchild I mean yes you could tell you to dont give a shit but I think everyone would probably give a shit
>>
>>27656033
Don't worry, they'll forget about Go and continue thinking you're a weird autist soon enough
>>
>>27656263
This, I got made fun of for playing WoW by a guy who spent all of lunch playing Alterac Valley on his laptop
>>
>>27656033
This is the entire reason I don't play it. I've always loved the games and now that fucking swag fag normie pieces of cunt shit are on the bandwagon again, I'm in total REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode
>>
How old are you that people make fun of you for liking Pokemon? I've never been bothered by anyone for liking something unless it's a bit of light mockery/teasing that we can both laugh at. Unless this is a "in high school the Normies made fun of me!!" post, in which case, stop being such a spiteful loser and move on with your life.
>>
>>27658059
>On 4chan
>moving on with your life
Anon I...
>>
I think people are uncomfortable playing it in American schools. Can an underage her redpill me on the American school etiquette? This whole bullying thing was always hard for me to imagine. When I got hit or mocked I usually hit or talked back. When that wasn't a good strategy I called a teacher. Nobody cared. There was no reason to ever be afraid to like something.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.