[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks on SM post game when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: BTModel.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
BTModel.png
2MB, 978x648px
Leaks on SM post game when?
>>
Is postgame all that matters to you f*ckers?
>>
>>27654541
>The pokemon world tournament project has started.
>>
>>27654610
No, but it'd be nice to not have to shelf the game after 20 hours when you've beaten it.
>>
>>27654610

We haven't had a game with decent post-game since BW2. XY had nothing, and ORAS actively removed the Battle Frontier from Hoenn, because the devs thought it was "too hard".

It's a beloved part of the games, at least for the type of people that frequent this board.
>>
>>27654637
>>
>>27654637

To be fair, there is an Ace Trainer at the battle resort saying he wants to go to it and the Pokemon World Tournament part of it is highlighted.
>>
>>27654610
the feeling of beating the game and walking around battle frontier for new challenges is the best shit ever, it's also a super comfy area which is a bonus
>>
>>27654610
No, but after XY and ORAS having literally nothing I'm a bit worried.
It's always nice having more stuff to do besides mindlessly breed after the main story is over.
>>
>>27654637
If we got WT back i think i'd never play another pokemon game again.

It's all a needed- old champs, music, and relatively fun battles- I really liked it.

There could always be more, but this is one of my favorite things
>>
>>27654610
Not paying 40 bucks for another 30 hour Pokemon game. All the depth is uncovered in the postgame, and where most of the game time is spent.
>>
>>27654610
No. Pre-game exploration matters as well, but I don't want to just be guided by a string to every point of interest on the map until I beat the champion.
>>
>>27655261
>30
I think you mean 15.
>>
>>27655261
I just want cool places to explore. Not one room caves that spit legendaries at you.
>>
When you think about it, one of the few franchises that would benefit from a sandbox type open world is Pokemon. I really think GF should get rid of the structure they've been using for the last 20 years and do a game where you can go anywhere from the beginning, and add actual sidequests. This could solve the whole >no postgame complaints.

On the other hand I know that this could potentially hurt the series if done wrong, so I guess they should experiment by doing a smaller game first but with the open world sandbox structure to see how it goes.

The NX is a prime opportunity for this, along with the revived interest in the series. I can already imagine the hype it could build.
>>
>>27654610
We haven't had a good postgame since BW2. I want to do something engaging, not around in a circle for hours on end
>>
>>27655261
All the depth is uncovered in multiplayer, and most of the play time is spent catching, breeding and training Pokemon for that.

Battle Frontier had a lot of playtime because it happened to require the same stuff as multiplayer: breeding and training Pokemon. But it didn't have any depth to it because you're still fighting dumb NPCs.
>>
>>27654610
Considering the main campaign will take 40-50 hours if i take my time to sniff the lasses, then yeah most of my time will be spent in the post game. Its fairly important.
>>
>>27655382
>Pokemon: Now a generic JRPG

No thanks im ok
>>
>>27654541

>implying they'll actually leak it this time after people had a shitfit over ORAS postage getting leaked

It's literally the same fucking reason they haven't shown any megas yet, not because they don't have them, but because they want to keep it a surprise.

What, you guys think because there's no postgame leaks yet, there's no postgame?
>>
>>27655429
The depth is the development of different teambuilding and battle execution strategies to conquer each facility.
>>
>>27655548

No we think that since XY and ORAS had terrible post-game that it will be the same for the new games

But we're looking for something to prove us wrong
>>
>>27655452
Always take your time to sniff the lasses, anon.
>>
>>27655484
>generic
Not at all, I'd be more of a generic WRPG but still it wouldn't be generic since the core of the games are the Pokemon battling and collecting. Limiting where you can go is a poor excuse to move the poor story these games have.

It would work better as having lots of small self contained stories, kinda like the filler episodes in the anime where ash saves a pokemon in danger or foils team Rockets plans.

imagine having a side quest a la Regis for every legendary. The shit makes me hard just to think about it.
>>
>>27655571
There is no real depth to that because NPCs are dumb. It's nice to have variety though, which is why the Battle Frontier was fun.

I do miss having Battle facilities, don't get me wrong, but I seriously don't understand why people complain so much about post game being short or horrible, when I've spent as much time breeding and training Pokemon to play multiplayer and online as I do in any Pokemon post-game. Do you guys seriously only play single player?
>>
>>27655650
I don't, but multiplayer is not the only thing I care about.
Having variety in the post game is important. Be it challenges like the battle frontier or the PWT, or just new places to explore and different things to do.

I think BW nailed this.
>>
>>27655774
I meant BW2
>>
>>27655650
I sunk over 200 hours into emerald when I was younger trying to beat the battle frontier. I'm pretty sure I only got a few silver and a couple gold emblems because I had no idea what I was doing, but it was a blast having so many different options for what to do.

Its a different sort of challenge compared to multiplayer, but it isn't any less valid.
>>
>>27654541
Chill
>>
>>27654541
It'll have the exact same postgame as every single first pair of games in any gen.

Absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>27655650
uh if i wanted to play multiplayer i'd go on showdown

consider seppuku
>>
>>27654541
You can't leak something that doesn't exist.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.