[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Goodbye Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160809-101044.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160809-101044.png
1MB, 720x1280px
I literally dont care that meowth is just a palate swap.
>They're revealing new Pokemon
>The Island Looks 10/10 + 1 + Super Comfy
>New Abilities and Z-Moves to stir up the meta
>New Features and ways to battle
>Whole new way to Play-Through and Nuzlocke now that gyms are gone
>Anime has shipping, and Ash might actually win
>Re-Colors and Variations have been a huge thing for a while in the Pokemon Community.
There is something for everyone this time around whether it be Competitive or Region. Idc if Persian is just a black re-color, i love the new variations, Its a huge breath of fresh air and one of the coolest things this time around for a new Gen. Why is it so hard for some people to move with the times? We say Goodbye in this thread to all the Cry babies who will drop the game as soon as SM comes out because its not the exact same Game they played in Gen 4 With the exact same designs.
>>
>>27653640
This. I wasn't hyped for Sun and Moon before we knew all these switch ups would be a thing. It's gonna be truly fun and interesting again, like Gen 3 was.
>>
>>27653640
>gen 4

>>27653662
>gen 3
Nice genwar thread.
>>
>>27653640
>Implying Gen4fags are the ones constantly threatening to drop the new games
Gen4fag here, Gen 7 is going to be even better. You're thinking of the Genwunners who complain that theyre ruining old pokemon, and the Gen5fags who complain about how much Gen 1 pandering there is.
>>
>>27653673
It's nice that that's what you think this thread is about.
>>
>>27653687
I don't think, I know, otherwise you wouldn't have made a petty quip to bait other genwarring retards like the other two that have replied.
Your thread is a failure, and you besmirch the name of Gen 7, >>27653687
kill yourself.
>>
This is now a Gen 4 and 7 are the best gens thread. Gen 6 pokemon can stay but gameplay can't. 5 too I guess. And the other 3. But Gen 4 and 7 tho.
>>
>>27653673
>>27653675
Op here insert gen then.
I used gen 4 because gen 4 defends their gen the most, and theres that meme that depicts the holy grail of games hgss and dpp are both in it. Its realy just to get the point across i personally dislike gen 4. But it doesnt lead me to hate gamefreak like these autists and post "Literally my moms floating pizza" "literally a beaver" its like they would complain about a new evee just because they thino there is enough already
>>
>>27653640
>Black Persian
I didn't even know i wanted this, fug. If A-Persian is black (god help me if the shiny is), guaranteed spot on my team
>>
>>27653804
Platinum was good. Diamond and Pearl were okay but had problems. The only reason people like HGSS is following pokemon. That's the only reason. There are no legitimate reasons besides following pokemon. And that's not even a legitimate reason.

That being said Gen 7 hype train up in heyaaa
>>
>>27653675
Gen5fag here, I normally complain about this (I did in Gen 6 when most Megas were Gen 1 & 3, although Megazard Y and Mega Mawile are my favorite Megas), but this time it's appropriate considering it's the series' 20th anniversary and it's a nice way tl shake it up. It's honestly one of the most creative things the franchise has done in its history.
>>
>>27653726
I'm not even OP.
>>
>>27653726
Love you too.
>>
>>27653847
It wasn't just that. Following mons was just a plus for me. I just loved all the additional content they added to the post game. They could have omitted the map expansions and the Kanto remodeling and nobody would have complained, but they went above and beyond to deliver a great game with tons of content. It's the reason I disliked HGSS. All they added was the Soaring, and it just felt lazy on their part. It felt like an XY ROMhack at times, really.
>>
>>27653640
Fuckers wont be missed.
Praise the best Pokemon game - Pokemon Sun and Moon!
>>
>>27653936
>It's the reason why I dislike HGSS. All they added was the Soaring.

Wait, didn't you meant to say ORAS ?
>>
>>27653847
>comfiest region with modern mechanics
>no legitimate reasons
Fite me
>>
>>27653640
>now that gyms are gone
I know that we have a different kind of challenge, but do you really think gyms are gone entirely?
>>
>>27653936
But HGSS postgame didn't add anything outside copypasting the Frontier from Platinum.
>>
>>27653640
>There is something for everyone this time around
Fuck you. I love contests and they will never be as good as Gen 3.
Gyms are my second favourite thing. The Gym Leaders are my favourite NPCs in the games.
Still looking forward to the games but it won't have my two favourite things
>>
File: 1337724845452.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
1337724845452.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>27653640
>Someone unironically made this post
>>
GenVer here, SM look to be the best enteries in the series. Forms are the best way they could have brought back Kanto mons
>>
>>27654111
Not really honestly, they might come in post game, it hasn't been confirmed yet it just makes sense for now with the leaks and all.
>>27654408
Ok so you have reason to complain, we may get an updated "contests" i mean look at serena and the anime i mean why not. Now is the time more than ever. You also don't know if you'll enjoy kahunas and trials more than gyms.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.