[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rockruff & Starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rockruff-770x562.png (165KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
rockruff-770x562.png
165KB, 770x562px
Do not share the same secret people seriously

>“There is a secret hidden in that little body. In fact, there are also surprising secrets about the starter Pokémon too…!?”
>>
Actually CoroCoro said they all share a secret so it is most likely the same secret. CoroCoro would have said. The starters share a secret. And so does Rockruff. But no. The original CoroCoro that mentioned the secret mentions the starters and rockruff
>>
Why the fuck would it mention all four having a secret, if they didn't share a similar secret.

Jesus christ, basic fucking logic and common sense is dead.
>>
no es synchro por favor
>>
>>27651341
>“There is a secret hidden in that little body. In fact, there are also surprising secrets about the starter Pokémon too…!?”

Do you not read dumbass?
>>
>>27651273
>>27651341
Split evos? That's the only shared thing I can think of.
>>
They all evolve through some shitty new evolution method because GF literally cannot stop adding more and more stupid evolution methods because apparently level ups are too convenient
>>
>>27651773
Why do you want everything to be the same and boring? The more complex they make things the better, evolving just by level is dull.
>>
>>27651850
evolving by trading with a specific item is dumb too

i like stuff like inkay evolution method i just hate annoying convoluted ones
>>
>>27651876
I have to agree a little. I don't mind evolution methods so long as they don't involve trading
>>
>>27651671
Probably will be that, or at least something similar. If there's going to be a whole poster about its secret evolution, that seems to imply multiple, and if they share this with the starters then just maybe.

But if each starter has a different form for each island that's pretty redundant considering you'll reach mid thirties on almost always the same island so most people will use the same one, and unless there's a reason to go back or actual trainer rematches it's going to be hard to get any of the others.
>>
>>27651101
I just want the retarded "four rockruff evos" fake leak to be debunked once and for all. That they're going to reveal Rockruff's evolution soon is just a good thing.
>>
>>27652243
I'm sure Everstones will be provided somewhere along the way, or you can mash the B button every time it wants to evolve.

I'd make my starter and Rockruff wait to evolve until I get access to all 4 islands. Save, and go evolve them per island by soft resetting.
>>
>>27652311
Yes but then you're at a disadvantage for potential moves and having an unevolved mon for part of the game.
>>
>>27652284
It is debunked.
There was no Bewear evolution there.
>>
>>27652366
It's not just the dex list, one of the /vp/ leaks claim something retarded like that.
>>
>>27652357
Hmm...true. I suppose we can only hope that GF reveals the final evolutions for the starters then, if there are truly multiple forms for them.
>>
>>27652366
>>27652474
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26976586/#26976586
>>
>>27652494
Usually they never reveal the final evolutions before release but it's possible this time. But it could happen with how much we're shown so far. Quilladin/Braixen/Frogadier were shown in September 2013 How has it been 3 years which was two months before release. We'll likely get the mid stages in October but it could happen in the coming weeks with the trailer or whatever will be at Gamescom. I doubt they will be shown next month because that would overshadow Rockruff.
>>
Anons, I dont work at Nintendo and cannt say that their shared secret is they getting Mega I wish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.