[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokedex List

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (347KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
347KB, 640x1136px
Hello. I made the pokedex list that made the rounds until CoroCoro debunked it. Hey, I got the school of fish right.

I can't believe it spread so far. People with influence were vouching for its credibility. Serebii had to tweet saying not to believe everything you hear. I had a good laugh.

Still, I like that my names/ideas were received postively. Even though on the list they were just names and types in my head they were genuine ideas. I might write a whole big thing about "the making of the leak" so tell me if that's something you'd like.

RIP Leak, I almost wanted to believe you too.
>>
It was a good thing to keep us busy until the CoroCoro leaks.

Good job.
>>
>>27649536
My biggest problem with it was:
Why would the whole Rowlet line be grass/flying when 3 of the final evos aren't, all basic starters besides bulbasaur are pure types, and then have pikipek evolve into a grass/flying.

It just raises too many questions.
>>
>>27649647
I meant to raise some questions. No fossils, MaLshadow and not Marshadow, Salandit and Wimpod getting prevos, etc. If it were too 'normal' it would have been less believable imo.
>>
>>27649536
You made this place even more cancer, i never believed you, put some fossils in it next time, hawaii does have a fossil record
>>
>>27649678
honestly just forgot them. was amazed to see people using my mistake as "evidence"
>>
File: Mr XY fakes.png (37KB, 1279x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr XY fakes.png
37KB, 1279x274px
>>27649536
Are you Mr. XY?
>>
>>27649750
Welcome to /vp home of the worlds most incredible straw grasping olympians.
>>
>>27649536
I still can't believe so many people just instantly believed this shit without the slightest hint of proof or evidence. There was absolutely no reason to believe this. Sometimes people on /vp/ amaze me with how fucking dumb they are.
>>
>>27649536
maaaaan, I wanted a steel dragon and a new fighting steel.....
>tfw fighting steel is a dope typing but Lucario is like the worst design ever
>>
Well i guess i should add a trip so no one can impersonate me. Well ill be writing up a youtube video or an article of my leaks everyone.

>>27649773
Nope
>>
>>27649773
>sheet ghost pokemon when mimikyu exists
I seriously fucking hope nobody believed this
>>
>>27649969
not me
>>
>>27649985
That's from 2013 anon
>>
Honestly these names were amazing. If you made a YouTube video I would love an explanation for a few of them. I understood many but there's some I couldn't. THEY NEED TO BE FAKEMONS.
>>
Just wondering, when you named the other three "Tapu" Pokemon, were you under the mistaken belief that "Koko" was the Hawaiian word for chicken, rather than the sound a chicken makes?

Hence the other three being named for animals rather than sounds?
>>
>>27649536
What was Caluca and friend supposed to be? I couldn't figure that one out.

Also, great fakedex. One of the best I've seen.
>>
>>27651566
It would be based on a Fiddler crab.
>Fiddlob = fiddle + lobster
>Caluca = calcium + Uca (the genus for crabs)
>>
File: belletire.jpg (36KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
belletire.jpg
36KB, 500x300px
>>27649536
>Beltigre
>>
>>27649536
A very good fakedex! Several of us spent yesterday working out the etymology for many of them.
>>
The quality of most of the names was honestly the most legitimacy this thing had going for it, so props for the effort, it was a fun ride.
>>
>>27649672
>MaLshadow and not Marshadow

Because it's probably "Marushadou" in japanese, and we don't know how to translate the "ru". It could be a regular R, or a L.
>>
>>27649536
Hi Anon. It was good work you did, all around.

I didn't believe it was real. However I did like some of the ideas. I am most sad that the Libraid line isn't real. That has potential.

I think many will agree your greatest achievement on the list was Snorror. That name is fucking KICK ASS.
>>
>>27649536
> no shirodesuna
> fake
>>
>>27649536
No you didn't. The fish is one pokemon and is water only, not water psychic.
>>
It was credible, good job - I wanted to believe it
Especially because of panquake
>>
>>27652202
nope, it has a マー, not マル
>>
>>27652202
>Because it's probably "Marushadou" in japanese, and we don't know how to translate the "ru".
It isn't.
Literally 5 seconds on Google:
マーシャドー - Māshadō
>>
Does anyone have the picture with the 3 different leaks on them with the starter evos and the alola form leak?
>>
>>27649965
What about Cobalion?
>>
>fake leaker faggot comes for kudos

Fuck off, you shitty fakers just make the board worse. I wish you would be permabanned, then you can get upboats for you leaks on reddit
>>
>>27652202
>>27655104
>>27655133
Also, it's literally trademarked as "MARSHADOW", it's not just someone's guess at what it's supposed to be.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.