[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 7 has more Gen 1 dick sucking than Gen 6 JUST MAKE NEW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: you got a fucking problem brah.png (211KB, 771x427px) Image search: [Google]
you got a fucking problem brah.png
211KB, 771x427px
>Gen 7 has more Gen 1 dick sucking than Gen 6
JUST MAKE NEW MONS YOU NIGGERS

STOP PANDERING TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY YOUR GAME
>>
I do play the game though. I'll take anything over the trainwreck ORAS was.
>>
File: Kamome_Tsurubami.png (778KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kamome_Tsurubami.png
778KB, 600x500px
>>27648505
Please do not post pictures from Cartoons on my anime imageboard. Also, you shouldn't be abusing the precious quote system.
>>
>>27648505
>Gamefreak makes variants of gen 1 pokemon
>Genwunners are mad because "Theyre ruining perfect pokemon"
>AntiGenwunners are mad because of all the gen 1 pandering
Your rage fuels me, sll of you.
>>
File: e75.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>27648505
>20th anniversary game
>STOP PANDERING TO GENWUNNERS
Least it actually makes sense this time around, rather than it being done in excess in a shit generation
>>
This board is unbearable with all the 18-20 year olds who were not even alive for gen 1 screaming about genwunners tbqh you see more crying about genwunners than actual genwunning
>>
>>27648505
You know something, you're right. I'm not listening to you.
>>
>All this crying because GF wants to something cool with the oldest, most ignored pokemon

Kill yourselves
>>
File: 1445710648861.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445710648861.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>27648531
>anime isn't cartoons
>>
>Best new Pokemon are actually Gen 1 Pokemon
Wew
>>
>Gen 5 was basically a reskin of Gen 1
>Genwunners hated it

>Gen 6 was absolute packed with Gen 1 callbacks and references
>Genwunners didn't care

Seriously, they should stop. Go was more successful at getting Genwunners back into Pokémon and that has nothing to do with the main series.
>>
>>27648505
>STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN FRANCHISE

This is you. I love this new trend of adding new pokemon and giving old ones attention too. There's something for everyone. It would be nice to see Alola forms for other gens, but it looks like a really fun addition so far. Lots of potential for the newer gens to have their own regional forms too.

If you want GF to ignore it's older regions and just make new mons then you're as bad as a genwunner. You have to consider the series as a whole.
>>
>>27648533
This
People just chill. Pokemon is a chill ass game of adventure and friendship. You have no control over what gamefreak will do, so just enjoy the ride. If you stop enjoying it, then leave so everyone else doesn't have to listen to you bitch
>>
If you don't like the game don't play it. But we both know you're going to play it anyway, don't we?
>>
>>27649293
I know Gen V's dex had a shedload of parallels but the game itself was really different both in appearance and tonally
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.