[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I recall a list of leaked Alolan Forms a few days ago that no one seemed to take seriously. It supposedly had all of them. I remember it having the recently revealed Marowak and Meowth as well, with the correct typings. Did anyone screenshot this?

I vaguely remember a Grass/Dragon Tropius and a Dark/Psychic Girafarig as well. There were many more.
>>
>>27648038
grass dragon tropius and dark psychic girafarig?

i just fucking came
>>
>Dark/Psychic Girafarig

Some anon in one of the threads drew a reverse Girafarig with the black tail being the main head and the giraffe head being the tail, and now thats all I can think of.
>>
I think I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately I only have one with correctly typed Marowak.
>>
>>27648038

Can't you search in archive or your internet historial?
>>
>>27648038
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27604100/

Meowth isn't on it
>>
>>27648038
The only leak I saw had Alola Growlithe, Abra and Marowak, and it was leaked AFTER the not-a-gym-leader's Marowak was mentioned on the official site. Nothing about Meowth.

And the only leaked dex I've seen thought Bewear was a single-stager and didn't mention the sandcastles at all.

So, links or GTFO.
>>
>>27648038
It was fake
The dude said Pokemon with megas wouldnt get Aloan forms yet stated Manetric and Glaile
>>
>>27648105
>Hippowdon
>Ground/Fire

That works, but I'd have preferred Water.
>>
>>27648105
>I posted that "implying crabs are bugs" line
>only one person got the joke
It hurts to live
>>
>>27648606
>implying magnetric has a mega evolution
Stop posting shitty fanart anon.
>>
>>27648105
Op got caught in his lies then blatantly tried to pretend like he was just baiting. Plus we know its basically only gen 1 thats getting alola forms
>>
>>27648606
>What is Crustle
Krabby line really should've been Bug/Water though. Then it would've actually been relevant.
>>
>>27649728
I'm pretty sure he meant the parasite that resides in pubic hair
>>
>>27648105
This is the faggot that got buttblasted when he tried to deny that manetric had a mega
>>
It's not a bad list but the only way it's real is if he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
>>
Anyway he forgot several that actually exist according to the other leak like Butterfree so...
>>
File: chinese leak.png (267KB, 1174x1726px) Image search: [Google]
chinese leak.png
267KB, 1174x1726px
Pretty sure this is all we have from the chinese leak
stuff that's confirmed is in green
>>
>>27652909
this is such bullshit.
Chinese leak and real leaks are totally different leaks from different persons.

Chinese leak only said: No gymns, marshadow unique typing, starters real

real leaks said total different things.

"Real leaks" are real, chinese ones are bullshit. But their guess with the starters appeared to be real
>>
>>27652909
>yungoos evolution is fat and hairy
>ninetales is fire/fairy
>>
>>27648126
Oh yeah that thread was hilarious.
Someone should have screen shotted that just for the lulz that ensued.
Nigga seriously tried to argue Mega Manectric wasn't a thing.
>>
>>27652990
>Chinese leak only said: No gymns, marshadow unique typing, starters real
do you have the original leak? Cause that's supposed to be a translation of it, and was the closest i could get

and seeing as there are several similarities between the two, and Chinese seem to have leaked first, i don't see why you're saying the chinese are fake

>>27653077
people say gumshoos fits the description, but it was a terribly bad description, so i decided not to mark it at all
and i find it really weird that someone with real info would make that mistake about ninetails, but i guess we'll see
>>
File: 1470533373316.png (191KB, 1349x2641px) Image search: [Google]
1470533373316.png
191KB, 1349x2641px
>>27648106
This one. It did mention the fish school one, but as a water/psychic that evolves, not an alternative form.
Did not mention any alolan form
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.