[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go will never be updated so that you can upload your ingame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1450467084460.png (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450467084460.png
319KB, 640x480px
>Go will never be updated so that you can upload your ingame team to a Gym where other players can challenge you
>Go will never become a friend code exchanger
>Go will never let you set up a secret base where passerbyers can battle you and recruit you to join their secret bases
>Go will never be linked to your main game so you can trade wherever you go
>Even if one of these were to happen, Niantic would just remove it for being "confusing"
The worst possible timeline
>>
when you put it that way, yeah...
>>
>Go will make nintendo finally go mobile

It's been a fun ride, but I think I'm done with gaming. Maybe I should getting into books n Mangas and whatever stuff like that.
>>
>>27647169
*start
>>
>>27647144
>they fixed the list issue. now we have to find something else to complain about.
>>
File: xv5vBz1.gif (1MB, 864x554px) Image search: [Google]
xv5vBz1.gif
1MB, 864x554px
>>27647169
I would rather play pokemon main series games on my galaxy s7 edge (and note 7 soon) than some piece of shit portable console that had the worst possi le hardware when it was released.
>>
>>27647194
>tracking fixed
>only limited to SFags
>Uses Pokestops as the "nearby" locator

Really fucking fixed if you live in a city, but rural areas you are fucked.
>>
>>27647236
They won't do that and you know it, it'll be miitomo tier crap with boatloads of microtransactions.
>>
>>27647194
No they didn't, it's literally the same except there's grass behind the pokemon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.