[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is me, or have I heard of this Pokemon before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (12KB, 129x130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 129x130px
Even though corocoro leaked, I feel like a destruction of this Pokemon was mentioned before....
>>
Description*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>
>>27646152
It was. I can't remember which description had it, but it had a "school of fish" Pokemon and a Meowth Alolan form.
>>
>>27646222
I never thought about that. Are there animals in their world aside from Pokemon?

I seem to remember grilled trout by a stream somewhere..
>>
>>27646271
>>27646152
Yeah I remember this being a part of a leak on VP too, I just don't remember which one.

Can someone call a expert who is a leak expert to bust out his folder of leaks here to verify?
>>
>>27646276
yes but GF takes it upon themselves to never out right mention it. just play the games and youll see references to real world animals everywhere. even in modern ones. also India and America are countries in the Pokeverse and Lt Surge is from the latter
>>
File: IL015_3.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IL015_3.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>27646417
I forgot the old entries! Shit yeah, there are animals hiding out there. Probably scared shitless all the time, but still there.

I remember ash and the gang eating lobster on the SS. Saint Anne!
>>
>>27646417
>>27646276

The official Product Approval Guide that leaked some time ago explicity orientates people that are to be involved with marketing Pokémon products to NEVER refer to real animals because they DO NOT exist in the Pokémon world. I'd post it but guys can Google it yourselves. Anything stating otherwise from Kanto shouldn't be considered relevant.

And when the Pokédex says Pikachu is a "mouse Pokémon", there's no reason that mouse couldn't just be a word used to describe Pokémon that look like a specific set of characteristics ( have short fur, be small, sharp teeth, etc). Doesn't mean real mouses exist there. Also, recent games and anime episodes starting from BW use a made-up language with their own made-up alphabeat "in-universe", so what we read as "mouse" for practicality reasons isn't really "mouse" for them since the Pokémon world language isn't english. Look at rhe Lumiose Billboards, they don't use english or japanese text, they use made-up characters.
>>
>>27646417
>>27646507

Kanto doesn't really count, they didn't really know how to properly represent the Pokémon world yet. That shit would never fly these days.
>>
>>27646527
http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/product-approval-manual-sheds-light-on-pokemon-world/
>>
>>27646152
I think there was a leak mentioning a small fish evolving into multiple fishes but I don't have it available
>>
>>27646552
True enough. So basically the whole world eats animal friendly macrobiotic meat that's grown in production labs somewhere. Seems Pokemon friendly, seeing as how everything has a form of sentience.
>>
>>27646653
The fake dex leak had it but it was the wrong type and also had it as an evolved form, which it isn't.
>>
>>27646152
the leak you're thinking of stated that it was one fish that evolved into a big fish made out of others but it got the type wrong and bewear's pre-evo wrong too. Also this is a form change and not an evolution i think?

i think it just got lucky
>>
>>27646684
i like to think people still eat pokemon, like miltanks and magikarps and claunchers, pidgeys and far'fetches :9
>>
>>27646507
that's a paras
>>
>>27646507
That's a shiny clauncher tho
>>
>>27646743
>>27646684

There's a text in the Canalave library that states that people ate least USED to eat Pokémon. God, it's like you people never played the games.

"Sinnoh Folk Story 1"
Pick clean the bones of Pokémon
caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they
provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can
be, set them free in the water from
which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully
fleshed, and it begins anew.
>>
>>27646792
forgive me i havent played 4th gen in a very, very long time anon gomen
>>
Pokédex defines almost every pokemon as [animal] pokémon. It's really weird when you think about it.
How can a person living in the pokémon world know what the pokédex means when it says that Pikachi is the mouse pokémon? How do they know what a mouse is?
>>
>>27646743
Old ass lumberjack goes out into the woods with his shotgun, and poochyena.

He stalks quietly.. Giving a quick nod to his trusty hounds bounds into the trees..

Pidgey, two of them..

The first falls before it clears the undergrowth..
The second makes it only three yards before the dark types teeth close around it's wing..
Before it can struggle free, the butt of the shotgun drops, severing it's spine..

The Old man and his trusted friend will feed after a long days work.
After all..

Two birds in the pot, is worth one in the ball..
>>
>>27646848
See >>27646527 and
>>27646552
>>
>>27646840
I don't even have time in my own life to waste in a library..
>>
>>27646924
i wonder what pidgeys taste like...
>>
>>27646977
Domestic pigeon, or Squab is like dark chicken, it's actually very good.
>>
>>27646417

Surge has been retconned to coming from Unova instead of the US now. See the PWT in BW2, they call him "the Lightning Unovan".
>>
>>27646222
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
>>27647968
>In the Pokémon World Tournament, the man who describes all of the World Leaders questions if Lt. Surge is from Unova
It isn't confirmed. He's still the Lightning American, though he isn't called that in BW2

Which might imply Unova (as New York) is part of America.
>>
>>27646276
It seems like every "animal" or inconsistent design they've shown in the anime or promo art gets turned into a Pokemon at some point. They did it to Yungoos, Rockruff, Mega Gyarados, and Alolan Exeggutor.
>>
>>27646743
I mean it's confirmed that people eat slowpoke tail
>>
>>27646152
>is not a evo it just changes form

I swear to fucking god if is another "it changes wen he loses half or less of its hp" kinda of bull shit ill be pissed as hell. Pokemon like these always are shit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.