[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Exeggutor was even hinted in ORAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: exegggggg.png (270KB, 826x426px) Image search: [Google]
exegggggg.png
270KB, 826x426px
Alolan Exeggutor was even hinted in ORAS
>>
>>27633481
I'd normally call bullshit, but seeing as Alola was hinted at in XY, I'd not be surprised if this was actually fully intentional.
>>
>>27633481
heh, cool.
>>
>>27633481
>OMG ITS A PALM TREE EXEGGUTOR CONFIRMED!!!!!!
Have your (you) faggot
>>
Exeggutall was an idea as far back as the late 90's. I have no doubt there's tons of extremely tint details in Gen 6 hinting at future regions
>>
>>27633481
coincidence =/= hint
Unless you can prove that it's an actual hint, but you can't.
>>
>>27633572
Look at the color of the coconuts. They arent dark brown, but like the faces og exeggutor
>>
>>27633520
why so mad friend?
>>
>>27633572
Gamefreak always leaves hints for their next games.
>>
Does that poster have text if you try to read it? Any hints?
>>
>>27633596
nigga do you really think i'm gonna believe that washed out brown to be exeggcutor heads?
>>
>>27633544
the tiki statue head that was supposed to be a "guardian of some far-off region"
>>
>>27633607
He can't find his peepee anymore
>>
Of course it's intentional. They wouldn't waste time and resources to create a poster like that in some dude's house if it was just something random. Why would they even bother if it wasn't an easter egg/foreshadowing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPiJbLoJUIc
>>
>>27633706
Aesthetics
>>
>>27633707
It makes me sad that there isn't a longer version of this
>>
File: 0_0006-me.jpg (312KB, 1008x718px) Image search: [Google]
0_0006-me.jpg
312KB, 1008x718px
>>27633481
It was hinted at in Pokemon Special over 10 years ago
>>
>>27633520
>>27633572
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>27633544

If you are talking about that tcg illustration, that was the artist messing around, he confirmed it on his twitter

Maybe GF had the idea then but the tcg thing was pure coincidence
>>
>>27633506
Citation needed
>>
>>27634665
>strange souvenir
>>
>>27633610

No. They don't.
>>
>>27634665
Probably talking about that roaming npc from a region we've never been to before and gives you the strange souvenir.

I'm wondering if that hex manic ghost will find the "one" in alola?
>>
>>27634704
What about the girl that sayis "it's not you".
And there is a similar guy in ORAS. Do we have anything on them?
>>
>>27634728
no she wont. It was a reference to some manga.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.