[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I can't be the only one that had fun seeing all my Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
So I can't be the only one that had fun seeing all my Pokemon being moved to the next gen. Just got pokebank today excited to get all my competitive mons back
>>
It was great until I found out you can't take them online in battle spot
>>
>competetive mons

Anon I have bad news for you
>>
>>27631820
Do tell
>>
>>27631684
So out of curiosity, what happens to your stored mons of you don't pay the $5 fee? Do they get deleted?
>>
>>27632367
you can get them back, but dont deposit more, and if some time passes they get deleted
>>
>>27632440
Has anybody's pokemon actually been deleted yet?
>>
>>27632134
Older mons dont have the pentagon, therefore any competetive viability they had is null unless you rebreed them
>>
>>27632506
My pass expired for a year and a half but my 4 boxes of HA Torchics are still there
>>
>>27631760
This.

I'm hoping SM don't pull that shit.
>>
When sun and moon were announced I started iv breeding Pokemon like crazy. I ended up with 40 something of my favorites freshly hatched and ready to start a new game.

It turns out that one of the new features in sun and moon is to host your own competitions. One of the options for this is to either limit these competitions to Pokemon obtained only in sun and moon or to allow Pokemon transferred from Pokebank.

This pretty much means that Pokemon transferred from Gen 6 will not be treated the same as Gen 7 born Pokemon when it comes to online functionality. There's probably a new symbol that serves the same purpose as the pentagon from last gen.

That being said, it's not a total waste of time getting these competitive pokes ready. You can still breed them in sun and moon, which should make breeding for those particular species of Pokemon faster and easier. And Pokemon born in sun and moon will have the new equivalent of the pentagon symbol.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.