[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to uninstall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-08-08-07-27-59.png (472KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-08-07-27-59.png
472KB, 720x1280px
Game was shit before. Battling sucked. Tracker died. Gameplay around evolving and leveling up was shit. Gyms are fucked. Can only be played in cities.

But I stuck with it hoping it would get better.
Instead, this shit happens now. They came out with a new feature -- I mean, """bug""" -- so now you can't even catch Pokemon.
They claim it was unintentional even though they could fix it in 5 minutes, and coincidentally now the only way to catch them all is microtransactions for more balls.
Fuck this. This should have been such an awesome game but instead everything about it sucks and instead of fixing anything they just make it worse.
>>
>Expecting Niantic to make good games
Uninstall it
>>
They've earned hundreds of millions

Plenty of money for updates and expansions
>>
I feel as though Pokemon go has only just started. It's a bit slow right now but I doubt this is even a tenth of the final game, i stick with it cause it'll pick itself up.
>>
What's the bug?
>>
>>27629139
the bug is called "I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to spend their items properly so I run out of pokeballs"
>>
>>27628680
There's literally no point in playing his game. It took me like 2 weeks to get 500 pidgey candy and it only got me to level 17. My highest CP is around 1350. Meanwhile all the gyms around me are owned by spoofers and no lifers with level 2700 dragonites.
>>
>>27629139

The Pokemon jump around and knock balls away far more often now than they did before.
>>
>>27629372
>defending this shitty mobile game
Seriously contemplate suicide.
>>
>>27629372
>implying you've never had a Pokemon headbutt your balls away or curve them to the side with force magic
Oh I get it, you're probably an inner city loser with 5 pokestops outside your house. No need to explain further. How's the hood, Dequan?
>>
File: feelsnotperfect.jpg (146KB, 1080x1028px) Image search: [Google]
feelsnotperfect.jpg
146KB, 1080x1028px
>Strongest mon around 500
>Gyms all filled with 700-1000 mons
>Get strongest mon to around 1000
>Gyms magically start being filled with 1700-2000
>>
>>27629453
fuck off is a fun game you massive faggot "look here I hate this game I'm so cool and unique, duh pshhh posers" you must be a blast in parties
>>
>>27629516
>strawman: the post
>>
>>27629506
I have, a fucking pidgey took me 9 pokeballs just for the fucker to run away. But you gotta play smart dumbass. If a low CP pokemon is taking away your pokeballs just run the fuck off and don't waste them.
>>
>>27629139
the catch rates for literally every mon, even 10CP Weedles, are fucking ridiculous now so they can get you to buy more balls
>>
>>27629562
See
>>27629445
There was an update to make every mon significantly harder to catch, so you'll be wasting a lot more balls now.
>>
>"waah, why won't you just let us have our fun?!"
>"gawd, quit being such a downer"

i love pokemon just like the rest of you, maybe not as much as some of you, but I know microtransactions were the end-game for GO

>buying into Super Bowl Pokemon 20 hype
>letting that blind you to the all the problems wrong with mobile app gaming

wasn't even a true pokemon game. TPC just leased the characters and used it as a promotional tactic for S&M, and NX. They can only get so close to the gold that makes a Pokemon game a pokemon game without crossing patented borders
>>
>>27628872
sucks that it won't go into the game itself, if Wintendo was smart the cost to lease the first 151 pokes was probably a large chunk of the money they were desperately trying to make back in the first six months.

>be nintendo
>rival company from rival gaming industry(mobile appware) pitches a Pokemon mobile app
>try to find a way to take advantage of the deal so that you come out on top and stay a step ahead of the competition(mobile app gaming)

10/10 Iwata is smiling in his grave
>>
>>27629139
Pokemon dodge a lot more, break out of balls more, and run away more. Niantic claims this is a bug but it's been over a week and they won't fix it

>>27629372
I never ran out of balls before the "bug" and had 50+ when I updated
>>
>>27629445
If you live in an area that doesn't have many stops, you can run out of pokeballs very quickly. People like

>>27629372

either don't understand, or are spoofing. Possibly this one is a troll.

There are steps that help catch a pokemon. Using a razzberry before tossing, using stronger pokeballs, and performing accurate throws. Now the most common shitmon you need in order to progress (pidgey, weedle, caterpie, rattata) break out often, even when doing the things just mentioned.
>>
>>27629515
This. When I started people who were level 5-8 could take gyms. Then I hit 5 and they were 10+. Okay just wait til I get to 10 I guess
But then they were held by 15+. Then 20. Now 25+. The earliest players are the only ones who ever get to do gym stuff. I remember being told not to bother using dust or evolving until I was level 12. Now people are saying wait until 30. They completely screwed the design the game, it's been a month and yet I'm still not supposed to evolve or level up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.