[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should be version exclusives champions in Pokemon Black and White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mua96p7mwV1rorjv3o1_500.png (139KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mua96p7mwV1rorjv3o1_500.png
139KB, 500x388px
They should be version exclusives champions in Pokemon Black and White
>>
White would no longer be the superior version.
>>
>>27628194
It never was.
>>
>>27628194
How is white better? It had a generic version of the last gym's city, white forest was objectively less useful than black city, and it had easy mode.

Only better thing is it had reuniclus over gothorita
>>
>>27628209
>black
>shittiest city
>shittiest exclusive
>not the canon version (N having reshiram)
>iris instead of drayden as the gym leader
Yeah no
>>
>>27628279
What? Black gets drayden
>>
>>27628279
N is supposed to have Zekrom as he does in Black, dummy
>>
>>27628279
N sought for the ideals of releasing
>>
>>27628262
How is white forest least useful
>>
>>27628163
How would /vp/ do Diantha properly? Teamwise, theme and relevance/appearances in the story?
>>
>>27628279
>iris instead of drayden as the gym leader
Nigger you should replay white
>>
>>27628299
>N is supposed to have Zekrom
Then why does his nendo come with Reshiram?
>>
>>27628279
>shittiest exclusive
>shittiest city
Subjective. Also Drayden is the gym leader in Black. Confirmed for never having actually played the games.
>>
>>27628279
>canon version (N having reshiram)
lol
i do agree black city and black version's opelucid city are pretty lame though, as someone who played black
>>
>>27628291
Somehow fucked that up
>>27628352
Have a living dex there, dont want to lose it
>>
>>27628262
>generic
What the fuck do you call a futuristic city with terrible music then?
>>
>>27628262
>It had a generic version of the last gym's city
The gym in the Black version of that city looks so out of place. An old looking building in the the middle of Tron town.
>>
>>27628361
Nendo =/= Canon N
>>
>>27628330
Well the truth is people hurt Pokemon. The protag shows N we should strive to achieve the IDEAL world
>>
>>27628575
>truth
>IDEAL
I saw what you did there.
>>
>>27628350
I'd fix her legs, first of all.
>>
>>27628330
>>27628575
Ideals are what he wanted, TRUTH was what he needed (being manipulated and lied to by Ghetsis as a pawn).
>>
>>27628361
Because Reshiram had N in the anime
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.