[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Case 2: A chance meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15

File: 2-1.jpg (169KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-1.jpg
169KB, 914x614px
[PREVIOUSLY ON DETECTIVE GUMSHOOS] http://www.ezimba.com/work/160809C/ezimba11049598829800.jpg

Whatta mess.. Try to take a criminal down and save a kid and what's it get ya? Here. In front of a screamin' blowhard ready to take my badge and piece for insubordination.

"I've had it Gumshoos!" The giant boomed. That's commissioner Zone. runs the precinct 'round here, bit of a tight lip, don't run things his way and you'll find yourself gettin' an earful like yours truly. Rich.

"You're a lose cannon, you never listen ta orders, and your actions tonight are inexcusible! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

What do I have to say? Boy oh boy do I have some choice words for this palooka.

A. Tell it straight and apologize
B. Fly off the handle and defend myself
C. Stay quiet and see where it goes.
>>
D.
>>>/qst/
>>
First episode is made for ants.
>>
A
>>
File: gumshoosscreencap.jpg (2MB, 1496x3712px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoosscreencap.jpg
2MB, 1496x3712px
>>27627805
What the fuck Ezimba. Try this
>>
C
>>
Reminds me of Wobbunoir, but only oldfags will remember that.
>>
>>27627784
Good call. Let's put all discussion of the games in /vg/ and the anime in /a/ while we're at it.
>>
File: 2-2.jpg (172KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-2.jpg
172KB, 914x614px
>>27627823

So much i'd like to say. But i'd also like to keep my job.

"Er.. yeah. Guess I went a little overboard-"

"OVERBOARD?" There it is again. Symphony of the magnetic angels ringin' in my ears. "YOU THINK AN APOLOGY IS ALL IT'S GONNA TAKE? I'VE HAD IT GUMSHOOS. YOUR BADGE. NOW."

Well. That didn't work as planned. I reluctantly fish out my badge before tossing it out onto the desk. "Right, be seein' ya then-" "AND THE GUN." Crimeny. Fine. I take out ol' ivory and give her a polish before setting her down next to the badge. Gonna miss that gal.

With no words Ieave the office. What can be said? I screwed up big time. but if me screwin' up saved lives, maybe i'm playin' the wrong side of the law. Nah.. That ain't it. Badge or no badge, somethin' don't feel right, and I'm goin' to find out what.

After leaving the police station i decide to:

A. Go home and recollect my thoughts
B. Go for a stroll, look for leads
C. Try to appeal for my badge and pistol again

>>27627930
I remember. good times
>>
>>27627784
>this is bad
>but Hunger Shit is perfectly fine
Literally fuck off.
>>
>>27627763
B
>>
>>27627961
C
>>
File: 2-3.jpg (125KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-3.jpg
125KB, 914x614px
>>27627998
I need a lead, but can I really do this without my props? Gotta think this smart. Goin' into a den of crooks unarmed is about as ridiculous as a flareon trying to win a physical move championship.

I turn back around to knock on the door but no answer, "Out to lunch" The sign reads. I look up at the sky. Pitch black. "Lunch he says." Guess I really gotta do this myself. Is it smart? Heck no, but sometimes you just gotta jump headfirst into the lion's maw, no questions. Guess I'd better start the search.

In the corner of my eye I see another figure. Might as well start by getting some eye-witness accounts.

I ask:

A. Anything suspicious lately?
B. Insult them
C. How's the weather
>>
>>27628090
B
>>
>>27628090
B
>>
File: 2-4.jpg (131KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-4.jpg
131KB, 914x614px
>>27628113
>>27628115

"What's with the getup, you goin' to some kind of party kid?" The kid looks up at me with a frown. "What? You dissin' my looks there pops?" I snort. "Looks? Your pants look like they belong to a clown, or is that this new fashion trend people are yammerin' about? How about you go down to the dolalr store and pick yourself up a nice pair of slacks." I toss him a shiny coin.

"Yo, not cool!" the kid gets defensive and throws the coin back at me. "These were a gift from the boss! I look downright sick! Boss told me, and besides, the dame digs em!"

My eyebrow raises. "Dame? YOU got a girl?" "I uh.. no! I mean, the bos- uh.."

The silence breaks when I hear a shrill scream coming from the back alley. Uh oh. That kind of distress is never good.

I.

A. Shove the kid aside and make for the alley
B. ask the kid whats going on
C. Ask who his boss is.
>>
>>27628233
A
>>
File: 2-5.jpg (242KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-5.jpg
242KB, 914x614px
>>27628251
No time, I shove the kid aside and make a mad dash into the alleyway. "Hey you can't oh man! boss!" The kid's complaints are drowned in the pater of my footsteps and the screams of horror. Am I too late? I arrive on the scene to dfind two more punks and a dame hiding behind em. I want to dash in, but if its anything like last time, maybe it's best I hang back.

I.

A. Call them out and make yourself known
B. Stay in the shadows and eavesdrop
C. Run in full force and take them down
>>
>>27628298
B
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 800x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 800x264px
Glass him.
>>
>>27627763
The image in your link has text too small to read
>>
>>27628298
B
>>
File: 2-6.jpg (244KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-6.jpg
244KB, 914x614px
>>27628329
I take cover behind the ventilation ducts and watch the scene. These punks are definitely the same as the mooks who ran off last time. They're wearin' some kind of badge. can't get a good enough look though.

"Easy lady, We just want whats ours, no need to struggle." One of the punks laughs, a knife to her neck. Despicable.

"And what pray tell do I have, hm?" a sharp tongue on that one. "You know damn well, and you ain't leavin' till you cough it up!" Another voice booms as yet another figure makes his way down the opposite alley. "B-boss!" the two punks cry in unison. "Don't damage the goods, This is /his/ dame you know." "We gotta deliver her all safe and sounds."

/his/. Noe that's interesting, these grubnts are workin; for somneone higher up? I continue to listen in, but it's cut short as the third punk comes barreling in. "B-boss! we gots trouble! someone came runnin' this way! We gotta move and fast!"

Not on my watch punks. I stand up and make myself known.

I:

A. Triumphantly announce myself
B. Goad them into talking
C. Scream at them

>>27628413
>>27627830
>>
>>27628447
C
>>
>>27628447
B
>>
File: 2-8.jpg (243KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-8.jpg
243KB, 914x614px
>>27628471
"HEY, LET HER GO PUNK!"

My voice carriers throughout the alleywal ricocheting off every wall around us.

"T-thats him boss!" The punk screeches. The leader however simple smirks and lowers his sunglasses. "So you're the one givin' my boys trouble, You a cop?" He sneers. "The damn best one." At least I still have my confidence.

"Get her out of here." "B-but boss!" "Now. get movin' I'll handle fancypants here."

Fancypants. that's a new one. I watch as the girl is carried off by the three. Damn, looks like this bozo isn't going to let me pass. Guess i'm going to have to play nice if I want any info.

"You're the one who took down jack aren'tcha. Heh. Not bad. But jack ain't important to us. just another cog in a grand machine by /him/." There is is again. "Him."

I need answers.

A. Ask who hes working fior
B. Ask about jack
C. Glass him
>>
>>27628566
b
>>
Oh wow, this looks interesting.
>>
>>27628566
A
>>
File: 2-9.jpg (253KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-9.jpg
253KB, 914x614px
>>27628594
"Jacky-boy? what's he got to do with all this?" I knew my hunch was right. everything was coming together, the mooks from last night, the badges, and now jack? It's all connected, but why?

"Just a loose cannon who likes to kill. Him being behind bars doesn't effect us. Not that you'll live to figure that out of course." He flashes a grin and like lightning dashes into me, the force of the impact knocks me clear across the floor with a thundering roar. "Urgh!" Man that smurfs. Not having my piece makes this difficult. Guess I gotta rely on my own two hands this time.

The crook stands above me and cracks his knuckles. Damn fighting types. I gotta think fast.

A. Right jab
B. Fake it and left hook
C. Parry
>>
>>27628706
c
>>
>>27628706
B
>>
File: 2-10.jpg (217KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-10.jpg
217KB, 914x614px
>>27628706

I quickly act and manage to grab his fist and yank him to the ground. I keep him pinned as long as I can delivering a few blows to his face. Through cracked lenses I can see his angry glare. "Who do you work for?!" I scream as i throw another punch into his face. "Screw off!" He spits. He won't talk. Guess I'll just have to beat it out of him!

I continue to wail on him left and right, my vision starts to blur at the sight, in the distance I hear sirens. Someone must've heard the noise and called the cops. Damn, this isn't good.. I stand up off the now unconscious crook and stare at my paws. My anger got the best of me, and I still got no answers.

A small object gleams at my feat. I pick it up.

cont.
>>
File: 2-11.jpg (183KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-11.jpg
183KB, 914x614px
>>27628937

It's that emblem. The one they were all wearing. No idea what it means but i'd better keep it.

I pocket the badge and take a step backwards. The entire scene is making me woozy. The sirens in the background start to blend, my vision fades further. I can't... Stay..

I fall to the floor with a thud next to the crook, my last visions, the shadow of a familliar magnemite.

"Sir! beep! Sir are you okay?"

"Kid.."

My vision fades to complete blackness.
>>
File: 2-end.jpg (159KB, 914x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-end.jpg
159KB, 914x614px
Stay tuned for next week!

Case 3 - Phantom and the Rose

This series will run every Monday up to Nov 28th, release of sun and moon!
>>
>>27629106
Cool.
>>
>>27627970
Hunger shit is far worse
>>
>>27629106
Fucking great friendo
>>
File: 1465943257245.jpg (48KB, 842x842px) Image search: [Google]
1465943257245.jpg
48KB, 842x842px
>>27629106
Case 3: Becoming a politician!
>>
>>27629776
funny mem
>>
>>27629106
You're doing god's work anon.
>>
>>27629776
no detective gumshooz is far more fun and lighthearted than that tired as Trumpshooze meme

ugh fuck /pol/
>>
File: 1466017909921.png (393KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
1466017909921.png
393KB, 636x382px
>>27630505
>>27630090
Deport this
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.