[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now work for GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-026Raichu.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-026Raichu.png
46KB, 250x250px
and since no one likes you, not even the janitor, you were put in charge of creating an Alola form for Raichu.

What typing, moves and ability would you give Alola Raichu to make it good?
>>
I would remove it from the game because it's fat, ugly and has dumb feet
>>
>>27625946
Welp, time for you to kill yourself
>>
>>27625946
Sounds like you :^)
>>
>>27625946
I'll remove you.
>>
>>27625927
Since it's Game Freak, I might as well make it shitty.
>>
>>27625946
Mesuda, fuck off
>>
>>27625946
hello masuda
>>
Ground/fairy
The same ability as that new koala mon
>>
>>27625927

It's alola form looks more like pikachu and I would give it a special name for the form, probably piikachu and get rid of raichu as a name
Ability : light balls (like the light ball item but double and gives it an immunity to fighting types)
Hp : 150
Atk: 130
Def : 250
Sp atk : 130
Sp def : 250
Spd : 144

Special signature exclusive move :
>>
>>27625927
flying psychic
switch sp attk to def
switch speed to attk
>>
>>27626079
>BST over 600
are you this autistic or just baiting
>>
>>27626155
>I would give it a special name for the form, probably piikachu and get rid of raichu as a name
I'll go with both.
>>
>>27625927
Fire type so we finally get that concept art firechu. Maybe with a neat flame on its tail
>>
I'd start by removing Raichu from that retard Pikachu's line. Stupid cunt takes all the shine off the greatest Pokemon of all time.
>>
>>27626155

I'm on the spectrum and just really love piikachu /: I have 6 plushes but cNt get more cause more than 6 isn't allowed in Pokemon
>>
Fighting type, maybe?

Give it access to more fighting-type moves, all the punches and kicks, and let it learn Body Slam again.

Make it decently bulky. Give it boosts to its HP, defences (physical defence, especially) and Attack.

I couldn't begin to come up with a design. Not good at that and I already love Raichu's design.

Maybe it could use its tail as a weapon like in this picture. Disregard the design, I'm not fond of it, I just like the idea of it having a tail weapon.
>>
>>27625927
>Grass type.
Primary concern is what would I replace the tail with.
Since I can't think of anything else that indicates typing and looks good on the end of a tail as well as a leaf does, it's a grass type.
Maybe give it Huge Power or Prankster if I'm nice, Cheek Pouch if I want it to fail.
>>
>>27625946
I agree
>>
File: Bait 11.jpg (280KB, 1540x2250px)
Bait 11.jpg
280KB, 1540x2250px
>>27626282
>>
>>27626445

I actually like this idea
>>
>>27625927
Alola Raichu has learned to adapt to the constant seismic activity from the region's strongest volcanoes. It becomes one with the Earth by becoming a Ground Type. It also gained the Fighting Type for doing extensive training everyday up in the mountains.

Name: Alolan Raichu
Type: Ground/Fighting
Ability: Guts
HP: 70
Attack: 100
Defense: 80
Sp. Atk: 40
Sp. Def: 70
Speed: 110
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 520x347px)
image.jpg
65KB, 520x347px
>>27625946
It's based off of the kangaroo rat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.