[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a Mon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

You are given the opportunity to create a Mon. But the mon can only be based of mythology, urban legends, fiction, and pop culture references. No animals, or anything scientific.

What would you base it on? Pic related
>>
Angel.
>>
>>27625588
I'll base mine on one of the 72 demon from the goetia
>>
mothman
>>
Florida Skunkape
>>
File: 642.jpg (354KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
642.jpg
354KB, 650x433px
>>27625588
But anon, there are animals in mythology, silly.

And with that, I would make a Pokemon of Kuraokami, Japanese snow dragon. Kyurem is BTFO and Drampa's shitty design is BTFO, we got a real dragon now.

While both the main form and a secondary form are Ice/Dragon they have an ability that turns all Water-type attacks into Ice type.
>>
>>27625639
This. Like that owl guy or the sea monster.
>>
>>27625715
>drampa's shitty design
kys desu
>>
>>27625588
Poison/Dragon Cthulhu legendary
>>
>>27625715
>>
File: alphyn.png (805KB, 600x800px)
alphyn.png
805KB, 600x800px
At least design wise I'd base it on pic related (it's an Alphyn, its most important features are the knotted tail and the dragon or bird claws on the front legs), a calygreyhound or a chimera. Basically just messes that consist of multiple animals.
>>
File: Salamander.png (343KB, 500x333px)
Salamander.png
343KB, 500x333px
A bipedal salamander that's constantly scratching itself. The mon is based on the urban legend of the man on LSD who thought he was an orange.

"Despite being a close relative of the Quagsire family, this Pokemon thrives in arid climates. From the moment it hatches it starts shedding. It is believed that if not properly hydrated, it will peel away until there's nothing left."

Psychic/Poison
Ability: Itchy/Dry Skin
Itchy being a clone of Truant with the flavor text, "The Pokemon can't stop scratching itself!"

Built to be an Entrainment trickster. Has access to Ember and Flamethrower.
>>
>>27625588
Fairy/poison Witch doctor

(I'm still salty over Spritzee's evo)
>>
>>
Tortoise with a moon-shape on top of the shell.
Something like picrel and a crown around it. Give it formes since why the hell not.
>>
File: image.png (474KB, 1440x1437px)
image.png
474KB, 1440x1437px
>>27625715
>Drampa
>bad
>>
File: 97011-050-9DE64102[1].jpg (153KB, 849x1010px) Image search: [Google]
97011-050-9DE64102[1].jpg
153KB, 849x1010px
how popplios evo should have been.
pic related, of course.
>>
>>27626087
Holy fuck this. Was just thinking yesterday how much of a collossal fuck up spritzee became. Aromatisse is easily the shittiest looking fairy type, it had SO much potential to be something cooler
>>
>>27625618
Same, final evolution would be Old Testament style
>>
>>27626519
Yaldabaoth and abraxas Pokemon would be nice
>>
File: Gustave_Dore_Inferno34.jpg (53KB, 461x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gustave_Dore_Inferno34.jpg
53KB, 461x368px
I always thought a mon based off of the devil in the Divine Comedy would be cool, like a giratina style "evil" legendary

> Dark/Ice
> an ability like MegaMom's but weaker for 3 attacks (his three heads)
>>
>>27626096
I like the concept here, but not the design itself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.