[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the leaks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 576x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 576x810px
Corocoro comes out a few days earlier so it was believed that the leaks would happen today. Was this wrong?
>>
>>27625231
Manga happened I guess. We set hopes to high.
>>
>>27625246
That was Twitter, not CoroCoro
>>
>>27625231
Leaks aren't guaranteed, anon. Sometimes they happen a little closer to the release of Corocoro.

The mag is still coming out on the 12th, though.
>>
>>27625231
Wait longer

>>27625246
No, it was announced on twitter, not corocoro that a new manga series FOR corocoro is going to be released
>>
>>27625231
I'm guessing that the manga will be showcasing some big and it involves Rockruff playing a big part with it being the star Pokemon of the manga.

If the recent leaks are true and that Weruff and it's Z-Typing Change is true
>>
>>27625231
It leaked the 8th for the past 8 years, but there is no guarantee it will always be like this. The exception was last year, which however did not contain main game info, just Super Mystery Dungeon shit.
>>
Why ask about it? it's not like any of us can make it happen faster, is it?
>>
I'm not expecting shit until Thursday or Friday.
>>
>>27625329
Is this your first Corocoro leak?
>>
>>27625279
>If the recent leaks are true and that Weruff and it's Z-Typing Change is true
What. Which leaks said that?
>>
>>27625279
>Z-Typing Change
You made that shit up, didn't you?
>>
File: 1470072317264.gif (444KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1470072317264.gif
444KB, 500x252px
>ever expecting a guarantee on when leaks happen
>>
>>27625231
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>27625353
Most of the info we get comes from trailers released by Pokémon's official YouTube channel anyways. Can't remember the last time we got anything substantial from CoroCoro leaks that weren't either groudon.jpg or already revealed somewhere else first.
>>
>>27625279
>Z-typing
Fucking disgusting name. If you're gonna make shit up at least try.
>>
>>27625885
Rockruff and Komala
>>
>>27625885
Mimikyu, Bewear
>>
>>27625951
>>27626556
Ok, so two Pokémon, in two separate issues. I guess it's a good thing you guys consider that enough to get hyped up about. At least that way you'll never be disappointed by a CoroCoro leak ever again.
>>
>>27625279
>Look guys i'm coming up with shit new names!
>>
>>27626801
>not getting hyped about best new pokemon.

Mimmikyu deserves better than you.
>>
>>27626801
>in two separate issues
They were literally on the same fucking page.
>>
Its 8 you fucking idiot
>>
It will probably leak later tonight
>>
>>27627129
why do you say that?
>>
>>27626847
>There are new Pokémon in the games of the new generation

Shocker.

>>27626851
My mistake.
Point still stands, though.
>here are 4 new Pokémon, from the new games!
>one of them holds a special secret!
>but we'll never tell ;)

Meanwhile, we don't know much at all about the Rotom-Dex, arguably a pretty bug new feature to the franchise, we don't know the official names of our protags, we don't know if there's an evil team, if Megas are returning, not in this gen or completely retconned...
>>
>>27627554
>There are new Pokémon in the games of the new generation

nigga, are you retarded?

I'm talking about one specific pokemon, and yeah, no other generation has had mimmikyu before.
>>
>>27627705
Every generation has new Pokémon, and I'm certain you can find at least one in every generation that had a design you liked. To see at least one new Pokémon with a likeable design every time a new gen comes out is expected.
>>
>>27627833
yeah, but mimmikyu is the best
>>
>>27627850
I'm sure you said the same thing about another Pokémon exactly one gen ago. And you'll most likely say it again about a new Pokémon in Gen 8. Get over yourself, or kill yourself.
>>
>>27627148
Corocoro usually comes out the 15th and leaks the 12th. On August it comes out the 12th and right now it's the 9th in Japan. There are no guarantees on leaks but it's very rare to get a leak so late on the 13th especially during leak season.
>>
>>27627877
I would never slander mimmikyu by calling any other pokemon the best. not in the past, present, or the future.
>>
>>27627920
I guarantee that you've claimed another Pokémon to be the best prior to Mimmikyus reveal.

This is the last (You) I'm going to hand over. Please consider what I said in my earlier post about suicide.
>>
>>27627959
(you)'s are actually the only thing I live for. You've prolonged my life by a month for each one you have given me. Thanks :^)
>>
>>27625231
Huh, looking at it now you can actually see a bit of Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>27625279
This is a good observation. Just never say "Z-Typing Change" again.
>>
>>27625885
I get what you're saying, but we did get a pair of new Pokémon over the last two months, and one appears to be a big part of the roster (Rockruff).
>>
>>27625885
>>27628132
Also, we're supposed to be getting that Southern Alola Guide.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.