[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon info thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 0TV5GRM.jpg (810KB, 3086x2700px) Image search: [Google]
0TV5GRM.jpg
810KB, 3086x2700px
Pokémon info thread
>>
This chart is so stupid, everyone knows Carbink turned into Diancie not the other way around.
>>
>>27623411
Lickitung is a lizard, being more like a skink. It could also be interpreted as a Iguanadon, a type of Dinosaur. Its not an Amphibian, since while it has a big tongue, it doesn't share any other characteristics with frogs.
>>
>>27623411
You mean "shittiest fan theories imaginable" thread?
>>
>no shitty pokemon fusions
those are always a good laugh
>>
>>27623411
>if they have similar shapes, they're related.

That's bullshit, though. That's like saying that snakes, earthworms and eels are closely related.
>>
>>27623411
>Swirlix and Slurpuff
>man-made
[citation needed]
>>
>>27623785
"Well, it looks like cotton candy, so it must literally be cotton candy, right"

Overall, this chart was made by an idiot.
>>
>>27623600
But they are
>>
>>27623411
>Diancie before Carbink
Dropped.
>>
File: 1431278384172.png (238KB, 1168x534px) Image search: [Google]
1431278384172.png
238KB, 1168x534px
>>27623411
>>
>>27623411
>venusaur line has no relatives

A
FUCKING
PLANT
>>
>owls near birds

Fucking retarded
>>
>>27623411
>spirit pokemon are a sister lineage to vertebrates
Not even mentioning all the other smaller fuck-ups, but you have to go pretty full retard to do something like this.

If we're going for theories on pokemon evolution, I'd take one based on egg groups.
Pokemon would work like this:
The original mons had only one method of sexual reproduction, so at the beginning there was only 1 egg group (Probably Amorphous). From that group of original mons new species started appearing, but the compatibility of their sexual organs/method of fertilization made it so species could continue to cross-breed and there was gene flow.
At one point one species might have evolved a new method of reproduction that was better. At first it could breed either way, but over time species that used only one method of breeding might have appeared, while some kept both.
Like this you end up with species like Cacturne, which has Flowers with Pollen and Plant Eggs to breed with mons in the Plant-egg group but at the same time Human-like genitals to breed with those in the humanlike group. We end up with gene flow between plants and human-likes.
Some Pokemon like Hawlucha, might have had ancestors who were also in the Bird egg group, but natural selection made them prefer Human-like breeding exclusively.
>>
That's pretty cool OP

>>27623559
>Chameleon
>Frog
>>
File: tumblr_o8ob9ly4po1sv551qo8_1280.jpg (240KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ob9ly4po1sv551qo8_1280.jpg
240KB, 923x599px
>>27623411
>"Lizzard flippers"
>>
>>27623411
>foretress/pinece are not insects
>pseudoplants (WHAT THE FUCK)
>lileep/cradily in cindaria instead of echinoderms, apparently this retard has never heard of crinoids
>omastar and omanyte are not sister group to the rest of the fucking cephalopodes
>paras/parasect are fucking cicadas and this nigger is putting them with crustaceans
And it just goes on.
How can one retard get so many thing wrong, Jesus...
>>
>>27624032
owls are fish
fish are rats
rats are birds
therefore owls are birds
>>
[img]http://i.imgur.com/v4y1fN8.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o7PxwTp.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jjFsJkc.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/J3O9eaO.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/sjaE6MX.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HXS3tK3.png[/img]
>>
>>
File: Pan tree.png (5KB, 313x214px) Image search: [Google]
Pan tree.png
5KB, 313x214px
>>
>>
File: Bear ancestor.png (7KB, 265x280px) Image search: [Google]
Bear ancestor.png
7KB, 265x280px
>>
>>27623411
>Legendary Dogs
kys
>>
>>27623411
Why would anyone consider the Hoppip line a pseudo plant when it is clearly an angiosperm.
Leaves>Flower>Cotton
>>
>>27624084
>genitals
>>
>>27626856
Yes, you may posses them.
You should check yourself out for them.
>>
>>27626611
I don't get why you'd group a marsupial, an ungulate, and a rodent together in that last one.
>>
>>27626879
Mind your own genitals, faggot.
>>
>>27623411
It is an interesting idea, but it feels like whoever put this together doesn't quite grasp the concepts of evolution or how the tree fits together.
>>
>>27623411
>legendary dogs
>not sacred beasts

Stopped reading.
>>
>>27626992
Because some of her traits don't fit with a kangaroo a rhino and rabbit,so i put in a mammal like reptile tree
>>
>>27623411
where the fuck is gardevoir
>>
>Chansey and Audino are from space
Ok sure whatever
>>
>>27628400
Look above the huge ass Pokémon logo
>>
>>27628434
why is gothitelle in with great apes and not with whateverthefuck embidied spirits are

why would "spirits" branch off so early and take on humanoid forms but still be more closely related to a fucking starfish
>>
Grimer and Muk are Mycetozoa, not man-made. Koffing and Weezing are puffballs (Calvatia spec.)
>>
>>27623411

You don't understand evolution
>>
>>27623411
Why is Surskit in lepidoptera
Why is Caterpie under moths despite being based on Papilio troilus, a bitterly?
Why are rabbits considered rodents?
Why are Glires further away from Primates than ungulates and Carnivora?
Why are ghost/object Pokemon considered Chordata?
Why are crocodiles placed with snakes and not near archosaurs like dinos (dragons frankly should probably N with archosaurs too)
Why is golem not placed with rocklike Pokémon
Jesus fuck this is a trainwreck.
>>
>>27623411
>Golem
>Lizard

Oh shit, STILL meme and Lizardliker meme fused?
>>
>>27623411
Gardevoir is a sea-slug you fucking degenerate
>>
>>27626715
I like these, where can I find more
>>
>>27630805
I'm not the user you're talking to but the creator of that image is pepon99 from DeviantArt.
>>
>>27623411
>slakoth not in atlantogenata
Triggered.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.