[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is fucking disappointing. Is there a better way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This game is fucking disappointing.

Is there a better way to play this fucking thing?
>>
>>27615290
In the afterlife. Get going op
>>
Rom hacks.
>>
don't use exp share and even that's only a marginal improvement
>>
XY is a pretty fresh game. Its not a challenge at all, but its still fun

ORAS is the disappointing one
>>
>>27615290
I dunno I'm enjoying my playthrough of Y but i skipped both Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Black/White so the game has much more for me too enjoy in terms of pokemon and menu design.
>>
File: 1469593693345.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1469593693345.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>27615300
>>
>>27615290
Get Y
>>
>>27615290
Some form of Locke? Nuzlocke? Egglocke?
Don't use exp share and it's kinda fun. Wonderlocke is a cool idea that became a thing with this gen, but since all of the pokemon get boosted xp it's not as fun
>>
nuzlocke even with exp share is a good challenge. There's a lot of trainers that will surprise you and snipe pokemon out of your party, and there's a cave filled with Wobbufett that will fuck you up.
>>
>>27615765
> and there's a cave filled with Wobbufett that will fuck you up.
Fucking this and the Furfrou couple, fuck them.
>>
>>27615765
>>27616150
In ever other game a nuzlocke, I started to appricate the region and all there is to do.

My nuzlocke of XY realized how truely shit the game is. Unbalanced shit everywhere and how empty the game is. Fuck XY. The bosses are the easiest part of the game too, it's bullshit
>>
>>27615290
Just use a rom hack that makes this game harder. Or play BW2 difficult setting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.