[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mjkchyFprI1r3ifxzo1_500.png (238KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjkchyFprI1r3ifxzo1_500.png
238KB, 500x400px
Defend this.
>>
> Looks like Gon
> Beats the future champions of a region with 5 pokemon while being a retard
> Nothing to defend here
>>
File: 1465873764693.jpg (23KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1465873764693.jpg
23KB, 312x312px
>dumber than BW ash
>But has a riolu. Plot armor +infinity
>Brings only 5 pokemon to league. Plot armor meme dog evolves for a free health restore
>Loses to a fucking flareon of all things

He somehow managed to make me more angry than tobias...
>>
>>27614978
*headband slap*
>>
>>27614978

He's another dime a dozen, tryhard, plot armor wild card that shows up with the sole purpose to beat Ash/one of Ash's companions. All that hardwork and journeying is thrown completely out the window for no reason. Harrison, Tyson, Zoey, Tobias etc, are pointless because we never see their journey and their growth. They just show up a couple times, or fucking once and then disappear forever.
>>
>>27614978

I... I really don't want to. Can't we play something else, OP?
>>
>had a hydra
>his final pokemon was watchog as as a joke
>special snowflake riolu evolves midbattle

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27615075
Makes sense, Ash took on a team of Ubers with a mix of RU, NFE, and OU mons and managed to take out 2, and they weren't even his best mons. That's pretty impressive honestly. He could have easily won the league if it weren't for Tobias.

As far as Cameron goes, the fact that he lost to him proved that he became a worse trainer while in Unova. Not only was half of his team NFE, he lost to someone with less Pokémon and didn't even manage to get him down to his last.

Losing against a team of legends/Ubers is infinitely less shitty than losing against a non-full team with only two good Pokémon in it.
>>
File: rheeLJ3.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rheeLJ3.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>27617531
>>27615075
Tobias was based and Cynthia would have stomped his ass even if he never lost
>>
>>27614978
He's a good guy, leave him alone.
>>
>>27617611
>That guy
I cannot believe he's still alive
>>
>>27617777
he lives on inside us, he represents the player who uses legendaries in E4 fights
>>
>>27617611
I don't disagree, I feel like if Tobias hadn't been there, like if Ash had gone against someone who was as good of a trainer as Tobias without legends/Ubers then he would have won the Sinnoh league, but inevitably would have lost to Cynthia. With Unova it could have been any trainer, I'd even go so far as to say Cameron is slightly worse of a trainer than the norm that makes it to the league. Tobias was an exceptionally good trainer with exceptionally rare and powerful pokemon, while Cameron was a below run of the mill trainer with a couple of decent pokemon, which makes it all the more ridiculous that Ash didn't beat him.
>>
>Aegislash used Wide Guard!
>>
>>27617837
probably safe to that ash got worse
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.