[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think they'll ever release 2nd gen to the eshop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 885x.jpg (167KB, 885x556px) Image search: [Google]
885x.jpg
167KB, 885x556px
You think they'll ever release 2nd gen to the eshop?
>>
>>27613416
No
>>
I hope so
>>
>>27613546
Why would they pass up free money?
>>
>>27613717
Seems like that's The Pokemon Company's specialty.
>>
A few months into S&M, probably.
>>
Yes.
They need to space it out to maximize profits
>>
>>27613416
>GSC is a 3DS eshop release
>RSE and on are Wii U / NX eshop releases
How likely is this?
>>
>>27613806

I am really not sure why it took so long to get RBY on the eshop. It seemed like the logical choice for digital release.

Then again for whatever reason the 3DS eshop doesn't seem to get GBA games so it's not like Nintendo makes logical decisions about the eshop.
>>
>>27613416
They might when they release gen 2 pokemon on pokemon go
>>
>>27616562
GBA games generally run like shit on 3DS unless they're run as ambassador games, which Nintendo is hesitant to use
>>
>>27616522
Probably not Wii U
>>
File: 1398374231890.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398374231890.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>27616562

>I am really not sure why it took so long to get RBY on the eshop. It seemed like the logical choice for digital release.

Trying to extend the lifetime of the 3DS by delaying emulation.

>Then again for whatever reason the 3DS eshop doesn't seem to get GBA games so it's not like Nintendo makes logical decisions about the eshop.

That's because Nintendo wants the Wii U to standout and have its own share of exclusives on its e-shop. 3DS has sold really well over the past 5 years, while the Wii U has not sold well in the past 3 1/2 years.

...Holy shit I just realized the 3DS is over 5 1/2 years old now. That's older then the DS when the 3DS was originally announced in early 2010.
>>
>>27613416
I wouldn't care until we know if imported mons from RBY Virtual Console get some special bonus/look/stats/anything

until then just emulate them
>>
>>27613416
No.

The reasons for the remakes in the first place from a catch em all perspective is that you can't feasibly access Kanto on GB.

Currently Kanto is literally the only generation unplayable on 3DS.
>>
>>27619776
>RBY are on eshop
>"Kanto is not on the 3DS"
>>
>>27616641
It's actually because the GBA VC emulator is poop.

>>27619799
That's the point.

GSC can be played on DS which can be played on 3DS which is why they were eShopped. Sorry if that wasn't so clear.
>>
>>27613416
I forgot how good those carts looked. RSE's carts looked great too.
>>
>>27616641
How? The DS came out Q4 2004.
>>
>>27616641
>>27619823
its not just because the GBA emulator is shit, the whole hardware is underperforming when running GBA and DS games. ever notice why streetpass isnt working when youre on sleep mode with a DS game running? its because the 3ds cant allocate any memory to the background apps when running a GBA and DS games. and that is why GBA games will never make even to the new 3ds
>>
>>27613416
On the nx
>>
>>27619799
They are now, but they weren't, and that's why they put them on VC. And for genwun pandering.
>>
>>27613416
Totally, Give it a year or two, as a fill in between new games. Gen 1 proved there is money in it.
>>
>>27620389

And even if nostalgia alone can't move sales, the integration with the Bank and modern titles will help a hell of a lot.
>>
I miss coloured cartridges
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.