[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons why the dex could be real...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (335KB, 495x1179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 495x1179px
Just gathering this from other posts

> Guy who leaked stuff from BW says it is real

> No fossils which is unlike other leaks... Someone pointed out it could be referencing Gold/Silver which makes sense... XY=Red/Blue, Sun/Moon=Gold/Silver
>>
making yet another thread about this fake list just makes me think that the creator of the list is on /vp/ right now promoting it for attention
>>
There are only like two Rock type Pokemon on that entire list. And we know about them already...

Rockruff (+evo)
Minior (+evo)

I need more ROCK pokemon man!
>>
>wish fulfillment dolphin Pokemon
>yes 4chan you were right about marshadow all along!
>5 different "different form and type for each island" Pokemon which is really excessive especially for starter Pokemon, because they are not going to let you just visit any island in any order like that.
>>
>>27613104
You'll use a flower when evolving them to get a particular form. No flower = Default. Similar to the new bird
>>
>>27613104
>>wish fulfillment dolphin Pokemon
Dolphin means it's fake, in Dolphin looking tropical region.

>>yes 4chan you were right about marshadow all along!
You mean the same leak where we were "right" about Sun Lion and Moon bat shit?

>>5 different "different form and type for each island" Pokemon which is really excessive
From the gen that removes gyms, HM and likely evil teams
>>
>>27613020
I looked up the unique parts of the unannounced Tapu's names.

>Pipi in Hawaiian could refer to a pearl oyster, the feelers of an insect, or squinting/twinkling.
>Poloka in Hawaiian could refer to a frog or toad.
>Mano could refer to a shark, having many of something, or a water source.

Based on this, the Tapus might have masks and traits based on a chicken/bird, an insect, a frog/toad, and a shark. I'm not sure if this thing is real or fake, but at the least a bit of research definitely went into this.
>>
>>27613020
>3 evolution wimpod line
>3 evolution salandit line with first evo "badpole"
>bruxish has pre-evo
>first bird of the game has same typing as a starter

Yeah no
>>
>>27613691
This thing evolves from Goldeen, so Bruxish could perhaps have a pre-evolution as well. I don't think Lumbird being a Grass/Flying type is that big of a deal, especially since Robinhoot apparently only keeps its Flying type in one form. I can't really defend the part about Salandit and especially Wimpod evolving from something else though. That's one of the biggest red flags about this list aside from it having no real proof yet aside from what's been confirmed or actually leaked (like with the big Chinese leak).
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>27613868
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>27613691
>bruxish has pre-evo
whats wrong with that
>>
>>27613020
Hiro didn't confirm it yet. He said he thinks it could be real and that he was gonna confirm it later. Even still, Corocoro will pretty much tell us what's going on soon anyway.
>>
>>27613020
Some parts seem like bullshit and other parts seem like exactly the kind of bullshit Game Freak likes the pull.
The thing that really weirds me out though is that the 5th Pokemon with 4 evolutions is another Water type, and one of its evolved types is shared too.
The fact that the final evo's names all match up perfectly with the evolutions we've seen despite having three alternative evos, why have a split evolution if they're all gonna follow the same concept?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>27613020
>MFW the Hydratom line doesn't get explode.
>>
>>27613020
>Guy who leaked stuff from BW said its real
No he said he didn't know. Hiro hasnt known shit since BW. No, he didn't know anything for XY, he just parroted what other rumours said and was also wrong about some stuff.

>No fossils
Not evidence of any kind. Gen 2 had no fossils, plus there could easily be Alolan forms of older fossils. Someone pointed out in another thread that Hawaii is too new to have fossils.
>>
>>27613104
There's a dolphin in the original Chinese leak, which this leak steals from to lend itself credibility.
>>
>>27614031
wasnt there a different list floating around? it wasnt this one. when did this one pop up. if it popped up recently, then its fake and its only using information from the leaks to look legit. unless someone felt like it wouldnt be taken too seriously so he was safe to leak it
>>
>>27614164
It popped up on vp last night. Literally Baby's First Attempt at a Fake Leak.
>>
>>27614164
It is using information from leaks. Both real and fake ones. A Minior evo named Mightior came out of some leak with all sorts of contradictions.
>>
>>27614164
Yeah, I remember that one.
It suspiciously had the exact same format that this one does.
Probably the same guy made this fake too.
>>
>>27614183
consider yourself screencap'd
>>
>>27613020
They would not make pikipecks final evo type exact same as rowlett
>>
>>27613460
Shark should be squid IMHO.
>>
If you want an actual reason this is fake, the fact it features so many fan-gasms is a pretty strong indicator:
>dolphin
>grass/fire pepper
>chemistry trio
>another chemistry pseudo legendary
>a ton of unused types
>>
>>27613062
This. I started out wishing this list was real, but spamming it nonstop is just annoying, regardless.
>>
I know what could be worse than a confirmation or deconfirmation:
If the dolphin, rugby monkey, or cucumber are revealed. This will technically still put the leak in the air.
>>
>>27614270
How is that indication of anything?
Most people wanted several things that have ended up being in the game, like Mega Gallade, Mega Altaria being Dragon /Fairy. And we've been having unique type combos with the recent reveals
>>
>>27614227
No, the same guy made the readable list with colors and shit, they didn't provide the actual ""leak"".
>>
>>27614230
Screencapped me so you can cry when this fake POS is confirmed fake?
>>
>Giving any credit to Hiro
Obviously the guy knew stuff from Gen 5, but for Gen 6 everything he said was either said by another leaker or just plain wrong

>Do you really believe Gamefreak would put out only 70 Pokemon or so?

He likes the attention and will say anything to get it, Just stop saying his opinion is worth anything.
>>
>>27613073
Minior had a top-tier ability, though, and Weruff has 4 forms with different types and moves. It's more like getting 5, in actuality — 6 if you count the omnitype cat — but I know what you mean.

If you count only fully-evolved forms and count forms as seperate Pokemon for the purpose of battling, here's how the final tally shakes out for this leak dex:
4: Ice, Dragon
5: Rock, Ground, Poison, Bug
6: Ghost
7: Fighting, Dark, Electric, Normal
8: Grass, Flying
9: Psychic, Steel
10: Fire
14: Fairy
15: Water

Of course, this doesn't include megas or Alolan forms!
>>
>>27614454

I'm so hype for more Alolan forms.

I hope bug/psychic Butterfree is true. I love Butterfree and getting STAB from psychic moves will really help the little guy.
>>
>>27613020
I'll say it here like I did in another thread: Fuck you guys and having too much time and creativity on your hands, with nothing better to do than to pull on fans' heartstrings.
>>
>>27613020
Reasons why the dex isn't real...

>romanizing マーシャドー as "malshadow" indicates a clear misunderstanding of how japanese approximates sounds from foreign languages as well as a blatant disregard for the naming theme of the other two members of its trio

It's "Mars shadow", not "mal shadow". First of all, it would be "malus" and not "mal", as Solgaleo and Lunala's names are most likely derived from Latin rather than Spanish (the terms for "sun" and "moon" are the same in both languages, but the term for "evil" is not). "Malus" is rendered in Japanese as マルス (marusu) with a short A, while Marshadow is written マーシャドー (Māshadō) with a long A.

Mars, on the other hand, is written either マールス (mārusu, Latin pronunciation) or マーズ (māzu, English pronunciation) both with a long A, just like Marshadow. Mars is also a celestial body like the sun and moon, so it makes far more sense for Marshadow to be named after Mars than the Latin word for evil. If the name were meant to be Malshadow (or Malushadow) it would be written マルシャドー (Marushadō) with a short A, not a long one.

>>27614227
Nah, both leaks were originally posted as text lists before another anon consolidated the info into an image list. I'm the person who made the first leak and I didn't make this new leak or either of the image lists.
>>
File: 1470114117219.jpg (22KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
1470114117219.jpg
22KB, 480x389px
>darline
>darwisker
>normal/anything

the fuck
>>
>>27614139
Well if they didn't include it and the other Chinese leak Pokémon then they'd look like a fool and be deemed fake immediantly.
>>
>>27614102
>Someone pointed out in another thread that Hawaii is too new to have fossils.
To be fair, that means nothing since the real world has nothing with fossil distribution. Tyrannosaurus fossils aren't found in France, for starters.
>>
>>27613020
i dont get why people are going against this list sorely on there being no fossil mon.
is it really unbelievable that they would break one more pattern? we are already getting no gyms.
not saying its real but just the fact no fossil pokes doesnt mean it is fake.
>>
>>27614505

When you capture it in the wild it's a normal type, when you breed it the father's primary type becomes it's secondary type and it has an alternate design for each typing.

It's the new Eevee!

I hope it's true. I love the idea.
>>
>>27614297
If the leaker got the English name correct on the dolphin, rugby monkey or cat, it won't be up in the air so much as presumed real.
>>
>>27614270
atom Pokémon line=/=a space-themed pseudo-legendary Pokémon line
>>
>>27614505
It's secondary typing is inherited from the father's primary typing. The thing will be field egg group, so "anything" us a stretch. As it stands it can't be normal/ghost for example.
>>
>>27614297
I'm partially anticipating this happening.
>>
>>27614608

We don't know what it's egg group is. We just assume because of other cats.

Chances are it'll be a dirty slut like Ditto.
>>
File: image.png (431KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431KB, 800x733px
>Final Evo starters have 4 fucking forms

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>27614635
It's a cat so I REALLY doubt it'll be anything other than field or field/fairy. And either way it still won't be able to be normal/ghost which is the one good type it can combo with Normal. At best it can be Normal/Psychic or Normal/Fairy.
>>
>>27614586
The English names will probably come a bit later though. The 12th will be the earliest date we get them, so we'll be seeing people wondering if this list is real for at the least a few more days.
>>
>>27613020

>Wimpod is a second evo

>Pikipek becomes part grass instead of part steel for it's beak

How about no
>>
Magearna being the only Mythical is kinda suspect.
>>
>>27614502
>Look mom I posted it again!

It's called localization, not translation. We got Hoopa, not Foopa; Rayquaza, not Rekkuza.

Oh no, they changed an R to an L! FAKE FAKE FAAAAAKE REEEEEEEEEE

Too bad Japanese is every bit as inconsistent when it comes to loanwords as English is. "Seetaa" is sweater in Japanese, for instance, and in their minds they borrowed the English word.
>>
>>27614688

It's a Pokemon built around breeding.

I can see them breaking tradition and putting it in it's own egg group like Ditto.
>>
>>27614767
Fuupa is Hoopa in Japanese. There's no Hu sound, it's Fu.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x529px
IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING LEAKS

WILL YOU FUCKERS STOP RUINING THE SURPRISE

>Nb4 STOP VISIT 4CHAN

POKETUBERS WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WILL SHOVE A MILLIONS THUMBAILS
>>
>>27614688
>it still won't be able to be normal/ghost which is the one good type it can combo with Normal
But that's a lie, sempai. Normal/Poison, Normal/Fairy and Normal/Psychic are all great for any kind of half-decent Normal mon, and there aren't currently any worthwhile with those typings. Normal/Poison, especially, would be excellent. Hell, even Normal/Fire would be fantastic for burn immunity alone.
>>
>>27613020
>there will never be a rock/electric velociraptor
>>
>>27614825
I'm aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that the Hepburn system for romanization is the most widely accepted in Japan and that "fu" is the normal romanization, due to the breathless nature in which the "hu" is pronounced in Japanese.

Tell me something I don't know. Better yet, refute my other points instead of pussy-footing around.
>>
>>27614988
Can you show 1 example of Maa becoming Mal?
>>
>>27614502
>romanization issues make it fake
Gamefreak doesn't use standard romanization practices

>ゴローン Gorōn Golone
>パウワウ Pauwau Pawou
>ポワルン Powarun Powalen
>ジーランス Jīransu Glanth

You mention that they wouldn't name it Malshadow over Marshadow because of how マー is romanized, but you neglect to mention that マー has only shown up three times in Japanese pokemon names, once trademarked as "maa" in Inkay's official JP name マーイーカ "Maaiika" and twice as "mar" in Mismagius' and Glameow's official JP names ムウマージ "Mumargi" and ニャルマー "Nyarmar". It very likely comes down to who designs the pokemon.

At least try.

>>27614988
You, too.
>>
>>27613020
>> Guy who leaked stuff from BW says it is real
No he didn't.
>>
>bewear has no pre-evolution
>wimpod is evolved
>salandit is evolved
i'm doubtful -- wouldn't complain if this is all real though -- hallucid is too good of a pun to go to waste
>>
>>27613020
>786 Lunage
>787 Laspell
>788 Libraid
Making another witch mon instead of making Alolan Jynx, Alolan Gardevoir, Alolan gothorita, or Alolan Braixen.
>>
>>27615197
>i'm doubtful
i doubt its real but its not crazy. they showed us the horse fully evolved before revealing its pre evolution
>>
>>27615197
They announced Talonflame, then Fletchling and finally Fletchinder iirc

Also Mudsdale before Mudbray

>>27615208
Why not both?
>>
>>27613020
The reason they are no fossils is because the Fossil Pokemon of Alola are a previous Fossil Pokemon Duo but with a Alolan form.
>>
>>27614339
There was never that much clamoring for Mega Gallade, only by OCDers who wanted completeness with Gardevoir.
Mega Altaria typing was just a guess not a "fan request" thing.

Yes unique type combos are a thing, but unless I'm mistaken there have never been this many. GF have probably revealed all their unique combos already.

Any way you look at it, this list has ALL the hallmarks of every fake dex leak from the past 4 years. It's an INDICATION the dex is fake.

>>27614588
That's why I listed two separate lines. Both have been seen in fan-art/-fiction/-leaks regularly.
>>
>>27615272
Fletchling was revealed first, then Talonflame. You're probably thinking of Gogoat, who was revealed before Skiddo.
>>
>>27615197
>>27615380
Also Espurr wasn't officially revealed at all until the games came out, though we knew about it because of the Pokebeach leak.
>>
Can someone post that compilation with the Chinese leaks, Real Leaks leaks and the split evo leaks? With the points each got right
>>
File: 1462579813410.png (147KB, 422x491px) Image search: [Google]
1462579813410.png
147KB, 422x491px
>>27613020

Fuck my life, I was already alarmed from the official reveals but that's waaaaaaaay too many fucking Fairy types.
>>
>>27615623
>"Oh crap, Dragon is way too over-powered"
>"Let's create a brand new type which can slay them"
Now
>"Oh balls, Fairy types are everywhere and their a little too overpowered"
>>
>>27615623
>>27615741
I love fairies, it's my favorite type, but yeah, they're going a bit overboard with it. Flavorwise I think it should be as rare as Ghost as Dragon.
>>
>>27615794
Do you think they introduce another new type for Gen 8 and then that becomes overpowered.
>>
>>27615810
They should just go full jrpg and give each pokemon their own weaknesses instead of relying on the type chart
>>
>>27613104
delfin is literally the norwegian word for dolphin, its like seel for english-speakers.
>>
When corocoro leaks? In a 4 days?
>>
>>27616024
Nah, any time now really. It's releasing on the 12th in Japan.
>>
>>27616131

>The exact date we hear news

You think it's related?
>>
>>27616158
Yes. Ash Greninja is gonna be revealed.
>>
Can we all just wait for like, 5 more days? If one of these Pokemon are in Thursday's trailer or if the leaker confesses it fake, then we'll talk.
>>
>>27616183

Anon now's not the time to shitpost
>>
>>27614270
>>a ton of unused types
Except we HAVE been getting that
Bug/Water, Fire/Poison, Bug/Electric, Normal/Dragon, and those are just the ones that were commonly wanted
I still don't buy into this list, but that's a dumb reason to say it's fake
>>
>>27615272
Fully evolved Pokémon are revealed first all the time. Has there been a single time that the middle form was revealed first, though?
>>
>>27616205
Who's shit posting? Im looking forward to the meltdowns. I cant wait.

>>27616286
Vigoroth, over half the franchise ago, is the only one I can recall.
>>
>>27616286
If old gamefreak interviews mean anything, the final evolutions were usually the first to get finalized art and they worked backwards from there

Maybe they're changing their workflow
>>
>>27616402

Well it's not like the reveals mean "Well we're done with this Pokemon to show it off!"

Final evos and first evos are the most marketable forms, so they tend to get shown off more. That doesn't mean an Awkward Teenager form can't be revealed first.
>>
>>27614502
Lunala was spelt "Lunaala" in the romanisation when the copyright was found, they could change it if they wanted to
>>
>>27614693
Well if we see something leaked in corocoro that is clearly the same as the English names suggests, it would help give this leak credit. For example the Bug/Ice types or the Ice/Ghost snowman
>>
>>27614563
It's more that volcanic islands shouldn't have any interesting fossils at all than it is an issue of having fossils relevant to the area. Terrestrial fossils of any kind would be silly
>>
>>27614750
This. I'm surprised no one else pointed this out.

If we assume this leak is real and Magearna really is the only Mythic, does this means that Gen 7 is lasting only a year at the most?
>>
>>27616888

Magearna being the only mystic on the list doesn't mean much really. The Pokemon pretty much never leak before the game is released and datamining starts.

It's also possible they're actually going to do updates for the events this time around and keep them out of the main game.
>>
>>27616846
Birds and plants.

Fuck you, it depends on the age of the island and proximity to mainland to allow for migration.
>>
>>27616888
Remember, the Gen 6 leaks didn't include most Mythics in X/Y's dex either. Most of those are discovered from datamining.
>>
>>27614584
That is too good to be true :-(
>>
>>27616252
Bug/Water and Bug/Electric have already been done though.
>>
>>27614750
We didn't now anything about event Vivillon, AZ's Floette, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion and Mega Lati@s before the XY datamining.
>>
>>27616723
Execpt Marshadow and Malshadow would have completely different etymology
>>
>>27617248
>etymology
Do you know what that means?

>>27617093
>>27617243
Serebii had bare pages with Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion's names, numbers and types
>>
>>27616402
didnt they let a different artist handle the final design for each pokemon? thats why the first two evolutions follow a theme and the third evolution just throws it all out the window. maybe we'll see something similar. like litten2 will be quad and have some fire fur elements and then litten3 will be luchatigre because they let someone else finish it. basically im saying we're gonna get a lot of shitposting once they reveal the mids and they dont look like theyre gonna end up they way they do
>>
>>27617488
>final design for each pokemon
by this i mean the final evolution to the gen 6 starters
>>
>>27617488
We don't know enough of who made what to say that this was the case for every mon line, but it's true for some

For example, Atsuhiko Nishida is known to have design Dratini and Dragonair but Dragonite's creator is unknown. It may have been Nishida but it could just as easily have been Satoshi Ohta

And as far as gen 6 starters go, Greninja and its line were all designed by Yusuke Ohmura but the other starters have no credited designer
>>
File: Mr XY fakes.png (37KB, 1279x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr XY fakes.png
37KB, 1279x274px
>>27613020
>star/black hole-themed pseudolegendary
>dark/electric
>>
>>27617892
you sure? im certain it was mentioned that they let a different person handle the final evolutions of the starters. different people. which is why they vary so wildly, including greninja. completely lost its bubble foam thing for example
>>
>>27618002
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Altruis/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_their_designers
>>
>>27614268
Thing is, Hawaii does have four deities, with Tapu Koko matching their feathered god of war. And one of those four gods is a humanoid shark thing. So Squid wouldn't fit
>>
>the "type changes with breeding" cat only has one dex entry
>the dancing birds have their own
>dolphin is listen multiple times, the person doesn't even know the name of the types
>>
>>27618876
>the "type changes with breeding" cat only has one dex entry
>the dancing birds have their own
I do not buy into the "leak" but it could be because each bird has its unique name and model
>>
>>27614502
2Autism3Me
>>
>>27614608
>It's secondary typing is inherited from the father's primary typing. The thing will be field egg group, so "anything" us a stretch. As it stands it can't be normal/ghost for example.
I hope that something becomes primarily Ghost in the Field egg group, like STantler or cubone
>>
>drakid
Please be real this sounds awesome.
>>
>>27616252
That was the point - we already have a load revealed, there are unlikely to be EVEN MORE in the final dex. TPCi tend to announce all the special mons before release rather than the dex fillers.
>>
No fossils is completely acceptable but the GS thing is dumb
>>
>>27615899
Yeah.
And?

Krabby is 'Crab' in Japanese, does that make US ignore that it's called Krabby?
Do you honestly think the other regions all get the same names as English?
>>
>>27613020
They also didn't try to fake the Alola forms either, which fake leakers would be apt to do.
But maybe they just know less is more.
>>
>>27614767
Maashaado has no R to change to L you fucking chromosome hoarder.
>>
>>27613020
>Sirene
What the fuck
That literally means "Siren" in both of it's meanings (bird-women who lure sailors and an alarm) in Dutch.

It means roughly the same in Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovene, Russian and Belorussian.

It also means "Mermaids" in Italian, "Cheese" in Bulgarian, Macedonian and Ukrainian, "Bells/Siren" in Frisian, and "Foghorn" and "Siren" in Afrikaans.

Not to mention there's multiple existing brands carrying the name "Sirene" including a fashion brand.
>>
>>27617243
>Anything
I vividly remember the name Volcanion being leaked and speculated to be an evolution of Litleo.
>>
>>27622856
It could also be Siren + Serene or something like that.
>>
>>27622856
Jolteon and Zapdos japanese names.
>>
>>27622958
The difference is, all the languages I mentioned (except Italian) use the English names.
>>
>>27613020
Robinroot is a garbage name.
>>
>>27613210
Why do people think there's this flower shit. It completely defeats the purpose of Oricorio. The idea is that it's like Darwin's finches in that they evolved differently on each island because they had different food sources (flowers in this case).
Being able to change forms at a whim completely goes against that and would be like being able to change an Alolan form Pokemon into a regular mon
>>
>>27623181
>>27623181
I fully agree with you that it defeats the purpose, but it implies so in the blurb about Oricorio that it changes form by flower.

Here's hoping that it's just flavor text and is just implying the need to adapt to the different islands and available flowers, but I won't put it below Gamefreak to ruin the concept of Oricorio.
>>
>>27623011
Italian here: that's wrong, we also use the english name for pokémom, but we already had inappropriate and ambiguous names, especially in the 4th gen.
"Torterra" seems like a "cake made of ground" while "Giratina" litterally means "little stroll"
>>
>>27614035
>Some parts seem like bullshit and other parts seem like exactly the kind of bullshit Game Freak likes to pull.

This.

There's not enough evidence to prove fake or real yet but time will tell. I find it weird that there's only one event poke. I think GF would still be in the frame of mind to do more.

A lot of stuff here relies on the past leaks to present a sense of legitimacy but it doesn't prove it just yet.
>>
File: The Undertaker.jpg (62KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
The Undertaker.jpg
62KB, 800x617px
>>27613020
I couldn't understood Fire/Ghost for Beltigre. I understood Fire/Dark and Fire/Poison, but not Fire/Ghost. Until I realized that it could be a reference to a certain professional wrestler, which could be cool as fuck.

Stumped on Water/Fighting Siren though. This part is why I find this "leak" hard to believe.
>>
>>27623431
Oh, I apologize. I just assumed that since there exists an official Italian translation.
>>
>>27623854
I mean, sea lions/seals can get pretty violent during mating season and over territory, especially elephant seals.
>>
>>27623978
Yeah, but Water/Fighting Sirene is likely still a siren. I doubt it will look much different from the Water/Fairy one, so I can't really imagine it as a brawler.
>>
>>27614914
Ground types tho
>>
The reason there isnt any fossil pokemon is because islands, such as the Hawaiian islands, and the Galapagos Islands werent around during the time of the dinosaurs, they were formed from volcanos so it makes sense there wouldnt be any fossil pokemon in Alola...which i personally think makes the leak more credible
>>
>>27623854
Well I have my theory if this "leak" turns out true (I think it won't be, but I believe that the Final Evolutions are real).

Sirene is based on famous female mythology figures. It's Water/Fighting Sirene could be based on the Amazons female warriors. While Water/Psychic Sirene could be based on the blind oracle.
>>
>>27613020

> No fossils which is unlike other leaks... Someone pointed out it could be referencing Gold/Silver which makes sense... XY=Red/Blue, Sun/Moon=Gold/Silver

'Muh patterns' fags need to be gassed
>>
>>27614339
No one asked for Mega Altaria, let alone consider Dragon/Fairy or it to be typed as such
>>
4 different forms for starters is so fucking retarded

And judging by the fact that they keep their names then it's obvious that the design won't change much at all

So if it is real then congrats you're still stuck with Wrestling cat with perhaps slight color changes
>>
>>27618876
This isn't even the original leak you idiot, this is a compilation made by another anon.

The alternate forms' typings for Pokemon like Weruff are listed simply for our convenience.

This leak is almost definitely are though, you're not wrong there.
>>
>>27613020
>Fire/grass pepper
Confirmed fake.
>>
>>27625471
Exactly!
Every fake list has a Fire/Grass pepper Pokémon
>>
>>27623854
>Until I realized that it could be a reference to a certain professional wrestler, which could be cool as fuck.

It could also be a more direct, albeit maybe fucked up, reference to the passing of the original Tiger Mask, which Masuda even tweeted about
>>
>>27625692
Have you ever heard about the broken clock?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.