[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: vpfakeleakbingo.png (19KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
vpfakeleakbingo.png
19KB, 480x479px
Help me /vp/
>>
>Describes a popular existing leak as if the writer were not aware of it
>Split evos for the starters
>>
"The leaker claims to have sparsed in false info."

"The leaker uses a theme/avatar for their posts I.E. The Guy, Will Smith, Etc."
>>
Leaker is apparently chinese
>>
Autists post random pictures of poppmaid/baracat/ballio&friends
>>
>Thread derails into Spy Kids roleplay

...Okay it was one thread but still
>>
File: vpfakeleakbingo.png (23KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
vpfakeleakbingo.png
23KB, 480x479px
>>27612094
>>27612124
Some of these suggestions were just things already on there worded better.

Updated.
>>
>>27612054
Leak is broad, unspecific generalizations
Leak introduces darker, edgier characters
Thread devolves into shitposting equivalent of Stalingrad
No fewer than 10 "fake and gay" posts
>>
Claims other leaks can't be true because they have English text, but it's okay if theirs does.
>>
I am helping

>Joe merrick cries about false leaks.
>Leaks that disagrees with the previous leaks
>"LOL i made the leaks /vp/ stupid"
>>
>This other leak is close, but not accurate.
>>
"Leaker" confesses on deviantart/pixiv/reddit
>>
>>27612054
>leak later edited to include something just revealed
Please tell me people don't actually think this happened
>>
File: vpfakeleakbingo.png (31KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
vpfakeleakbingo.png
31KB, 480x479px
Anyone remember Castotite? :^)
>>
>gen 6
>>
>>27612350
It has happened though, Salandit is the biggest example
>>
>>27612359
Explain this Castotite to me.
>>
>>27612374
It was meant to be Gen 6.5 :^)
>>
>>27612381
please no one seriously respond to this bait, I'm going to go ahead and give him his (You)
>>
"VC transferred Pokémon will have their original typings and stats"
>>
>>27612409
How is it bait?

Why don't you disprove me instead of projecting so I stop spreading misinformation?

Also

>(You)
If you want upboats just go to Reddit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>27612392
Idiots were actually believing some shitty blurred out sprites made in paint during ORAS leak season, what made it hilarious was the Project Pokemon got in on the joke too and hacked the ORAS Demo to display "Castotite"
>>
>Someone ask for more accurate info and the leaker says "I don't want to get busted"
>>
>>27612499
Ah. I was out of the loop for the ORAS leak season, which is good because I played it unspoiled.

Why would it be Castotite and not Castformite?
>>
>>27612525
I was practically high while doing it so it being "Castfotite" completely slipped my mind.

By the time I made a new thread with that fixed Project Pokemon had already done a better job hacking "Castotite" into the demo.
>>
>>27612359
You'll have to shorten it but
>if the leaker got their info from someone else they'll say part of it is fake but they don't know what so it's harder to 'track'
>>
"I'll throw you guys a bone"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.