[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Dusk/Dawn To Be Next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Think about it. Dusk/Dawn could be prequels to Sun/Moon where we meet the actual Sun/Moon Legends which Arceus made after Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. Solgaleo and Lunala are only emissaries of the sun and moon meaning they pretty much just representatives of the sun and moon. Plus it will be the first ever prequel and we will get a much less inhabited Alola with more forest and jungle cause of less people. Maybe we will even see the change from Gyms into Trials and where Yungoos originated from. Maybe Yungoos originated from Generation 8 (Plus and Minus?) and Dusk/Dawn will be after and include both games? What do you think?
>>
>>27610149
>Plus and Minus is gen 8 meme
Plus and Minus was a rumor from 2 years ago. It was supposed to be Gen 7. We have an actual Gen 7 now. Plus and Minus isn't real.
>>
>>27610180
I put a ? cause I was just throwing that out there... You never know... It appears to be talking about the NX (The plus/minus rumor)
>>
ALL THE NEW POKEMON ARE JUST DIGIMONS
>>
File: Bait museum.jpg (118KB, 627x477px)
Bait museum.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>27610259
>>
>>27610149
Ruby & Sapphires were the first prequels, they took place before GSC
>>
>>27610289
Proof?
>>
>>27610294
technically if they're the same time as FR/LG then it happens before GSC by default
>>
File: J3kGjQ8.jpg (117KB, 1023x368px)
J3kGjQ8.jpg
117KB, 1023x368px
>>27610149
>Plus it will be the first ever prequel
>the sequel is a prequel
fuck you, op
double deuce
>>
>>27610289
>>27610511
Yea but even if that is the case... The story doesn't interconnect. Ruby/Sapphire doesn't take place in Johto
>>
Look here OP take a good long look outside and enjoy the the sight then take a deep breath and fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27610563
>The Sequel is a Prequel
I can't believe pokemon is ripping of fnaf now... Man.... Nintendo sure is out of ideas...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.