[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the worst thing youve ever done related to pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 21

File: 1470275768637.png (437KB, 712x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470275768637.png
437KB, 712x540px
What was the worst thing youve ever done related to pokemon?

I've got two:
>grade 4
>rich kid has sweet cards
>has blastoise
>everybody is jealous
>during gym class sneak out
>go to home room and steal his cards
>lunch hour
>desperately trade off everything notable for anything I can get.
>trade blastoise for magmar
>get apprehended by the kid
>shuffles through my cards
>"Hmm I had some of these but not all"
>get away with free cards. Never brought up again.
>>
>>27608959
It was this one guys birthday and we celebrated in class, and they got a yanma figure and while they weren't looking I took it and stuffed it in my backpack. They cried
>>
File: 1369884027336.jpg (34KB, 529x560px) Image search: [Google]
1369884027336.jpg
34KB, 529x560px
>grade 4/5
>friends with kid who has sweet collection
>doesn't appreciate it
>parents usually go out of town for the weekend
>I can see when they leave from my bedroom
>they leave
>approach front door
>its open
>grandparent asleep on sofa
>sneak into room
>dig through everything
>can't find binder of cards
>get pissed off
>pour old can of pop all over his n64
>steal wooden piggy bank
>get home with $6
>see cop car outside their house later that evening
>mfw
>>
>>27609056
Did you end up crying with the burden of guilt?
>>
>>27609056
you monster
>>
>>27609093
No
I comforted them
>>
File: MoonlitSylveon-Sad-Icon.png (31KB, 162x140px) Image search: [Google]
MoonlitSylveon-Sad-Icon.png
31KB, 162x140px
>>27609056
Jesus, on his birthday anon...
>>
>>27609123
Well... You aren't a total monster like this fag >>27609062

He probably cost that kid 100$+ and it was his friend
>>
File: mee maw.jpg (56KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
mee maw.jpg
56KB, 313x470px
>>27609062
>>
>>27609131
It wasn't the first time either, I stole a electronic Treecko thing from a friend as well, it had a thinkchip I can't remember.
I feel so bad
>>
File: waiting.jpg (22KB, 292x470px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
22KB, 292x470px
>>27608959
So.. how long until someone posts that story about the guy who played Pokemon and claimed it ruined his life? You know, the one who called the random lady a bitch when he was out playing Pokemon Go?
>>
Not me, but a friend of mine had a big pokemon card mafia back in grade 6 and he gave cards to any kid who succ him, even worse, he gave them common cards.

He got busted once a kid told his parents that "he need to improve his blowing to get more cards"
>>
>>27609253
He didn't do anything wrong, though. He was just attacked randomly because the women around him decided to be bitches.
>>
>>27609293
Holy shit
>>
File: that girl who's name i forgot.png (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
that girl who's name i forgot.png
363KB, 1280x720px
>>27609297
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 692x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 692x519px
>>27609231
Found a pic online of the Treecko
>>
>>27609231
How fucking young are you fag? Shit red and blue came out when I was in high school.
>>
>>27609293
I'm guessing he didn't get succ from any girls?
>>
>>27609422
Ruby/Sapphire came out in 2003 in the US, someone who was 10 yrs old then would be 23 now, more than old enough to be on 4chins.
>>
>>27609529
Holy Shit kys fag
>>
>>27609529
Tis clearly b8
>>
>>27609422
>red and blue came out when i was in high school

holy shit kill yourself you old fuck
>>
File: 1469894051250.jpg (90KB, 765x772px) Image search: [Google]
1469894051250.jpg
90KB, 765x772px
>>27609525
Unfortunately, i have to say yes.
>>
>have black classmate with Christian family
>they bought into the whole Pokemon being Satan thing at first, but started accepting it around the time gen 2 came out
>meanwhile, I had just learned about atheism and hated everything religion stood for
>get invited to his birthday party
>he receives a Pikachu GBC and Pokemon Gold from his parents, and cheers happily at finally getting to play Pokemon while hugging them
>inform them that I have a Pokemon-related present too
>he opens it happily, and finds two Pokemon figures inside
>Houndoom and Jynx
>bid my leave with a smile and a tip of the hat as the GBC flies out the window, the sounds of screaming and a belt being heard while he cries at his lost presents and relationship with his parents
>>
>>27609702
Anon. You aren't related to this story are you?
>>
When I was a little kid, I used to steal PoJo mags and those fake holofoil Pokemon cards from my local supermarket and pharmacy. I'd become so good at getting away with it I started to scare myself.
>>
>>27609605
>>27609618
How old are you?
>>
>>27609788
Did this with yugioh and shonen jump
>>
>>27609762
Today on things that never happened
>>
>>27609919
Hi, Tyrone. How's things going with your parents nowadays?
>>
File: dewott gumball.png (156KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dewott gumball.png
156KB, 1000x1000px
>>27609297
>Girl is out without bf
>Guy asks her why isn't she out with him
>Girl says that her bf doesn't keep her on a leash and that he should respect her and her bf
>He tells her no
You sure anon?
>>
>>27609986
He doesn't have an obligation to respect people he barely even knows.
>>
Quite frankly, the worst thing I've done related to pokemon is masturbating to them
>>
>>27610007
Kids like you need to die
>>
File: rapunzel pepe.jpg (15KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
rapunzel pepe.jpg
15KB, 236x345px
>>27609986
>He tells her no
Gets me every time
>>
>>27610040
Spotted the butthurt ex!
>>
>>27609762
>>27609939

>lying on the internet

Extremely embarassing
>>
>Be in high school when diamond/pearl releases
>Waiting for gf at her friend's house
>Playing Pokemon in her bedroom to pass the time since it's the only interest we share
>Friend is meek, tiny, redhead who had a history of self harm, very cute though
>Both of us are smogon fags but I end up pulling out ahead, she's down to her last mon
>She starts getting upset since she's never lost at any tourney, pleads for me to let her win
>Jokingly remark "Only if you suck this dick."
>She says "It'll be my first time" and starts going at it
>Turns into 69ing, pretty nice even with teeth
>Hear door downstairs opening, girl and I jump back to playing Pokemon
>gf walks in and says "What's wrong anon? Your face is all red."
>"Hahaha yeah Pokemon battling is pretty intense."
>>
>>27610138
KEK
>>
>>27609774
Once the business was dead, i recollected the cards for my personal collection..

Someone had to keep the business alive
>>
>>27609873
We all did
>>
>>27610061
this isn't /r9k/. beta males aren't always in the right in stories involving the big scary chads and the awful boogeywomen.
>>
>>27610138
Which anime is that, anon?
>>
>>27610446
It's called my cringey autistic high school years anon. Believe me, it isn't that great.
>>
An older guy did the classic "here let me get Mew for you but first I need to do a new gaem and HAHA I SAVED GOOD BYE" trick on me.

Weeks later during recess I sneaked into their room, grabbed his binder of TGC cards and ripped in half all of the rare and foil cards.

Thinking about it better I should've stolen them instead. Eh.
>>
>>27609293
Wait he would suck people's dicks to get cards or he'd make people suck his dick then give them cards?
>>
I stole Pokemon Cards from this one neighbor kid.

It's not like they were into it...
>>
File: 1468590273980.png (219KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468590273980.png
219KB, 408x469px
>>27608959
>in 5th grade there was this teachers pet
>he snitched on me and i got my pokemon cards taken away
>when i got them back i swore revenge
>1 week later
>when everyone was going down to lunch i was assigned to close the door, it was a rainy day
>instead i go to his desk, find his deck of cards and decided to mix my most iconic cards into his deck and add a couple shit cards
>we have indoor recess
>i say that someone stole my rare cards
>my friends check each others deck and the teachers pet said he found my card
>i accuse him of stealing
>recess supervisor makes him give his deck to inspect which cards were mine and if he didn't he would have lunch detention
>i find out he got some Japanese and Spanish cards and even some exclusive cards given away at movies
>i manage to get away with it
>>
>>27608959

>Be me in middle school, last year
>One of the kids in my class is literally retarded (he had a support teacher)
>Become "friends" with him 'cuz his mom worked in a game store
>I have Diamond, he has Pearl
>One day I was at his place 'cuz his mom invited me for launch
>Later on that day I'm still at his house
>His mom went to work and left us with his grandma
>Shes asleep on the couch in the living room, retarded was with her
>I say I need to poop and leave the room
>I then sneak in his room and find the box where he put all his games
>Fucker has TWO Pearls, TWO Diamaonds and both FR and LG, and both Ruby and Sapphire (no emerald tho)
>I take one of the Pearl games and find a game for ps 2
>Why_not.png
>Took that game, then ran into the living room and told him "Huh i just remembered I have to walk the dog! See you tomorrow Retarded!"

I barely spoke with him for the rest of the year, his mom always thought that he lost those games because, well...
>>
>>27608959
Worst thing I did was steal a RBY guidebook from my friend.
Which wasn't even that bad because he himself stole it from some older kid we both knew. I tried to return it to her but she just let me keep it.
>>
>friend and I are both still beginners in the series, ~8
>we both have firered
>we both started with squirtle
>he told me at some point beforehand his blastoise (both of ours were level 100, clearly unbeatable by anything) only had water-type moves
>being so fresh, he's unfamiliar with abilities
>I, however, am not
>I know of an ability that make nothing of his blastoise
>Get my poliwhirl(/wrath, I don't remember, but I think it was whirl)
>Kick his ass with water absorb
>accuses me of cheating
>tell him about abilities
>he's still a bit mad
>we continue to battle regularly until high school, when we went to different schools

And that, kids, is why abilities are great
>>
>>27608959
I've not really did anything bad, I got a guy in high schools 6 iv Dialga for one of my many cloned Rayquazas transferred from Emerald, and at a Darkrai event I beat some guy in a tourney in front of his wife. The fag was using all legends he deserved his ass beat by 11 year old me
>>
>Friend has birthday party
>all kids have Pokemon-themed goodie bags
>his mom put random cards from booster packs in the bag
>I go through every goodie bag, get the best card (holo Raichu), put it in my bag.
>>
File: SA83zJ2.gif (115KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
SA83zJ2.gif
115KB, 200x200px
>>27611374
>last year
>>
My first actual crush in my teen years, aka makes me feel shy and embarrassed being around them, was May in the anime

Felt fucking weird thinking about it now

Probably because she isn't my Waifu anymore

But it felt real back then and it's stupid, then again there was no likeable girl back in junior high
>>
>>27611574
I think anon meant it was the last year of middle school
>>
>>27611574

He meant final year of middle school
>>
>>27611374
You must be 18+ to use this site.
>>
>>27611574
>>27611654

This
>>27611615
>>
>at 4H camp (kinda like Boy Scouts)
>obnoxious kid who plays victim to everything and takes stuff personally
>brought all his Pokemon cards and has his grandma watching them while he and others go swimming
>I walk over and look at his cards as she starts cooking for dinner later
> I started taking all the cards he had more than two of
>his gma catches me and says she won't tell as long as it's only duplicates

Later me and the kid became friends and he offered me his cards he had multiples of. I felt bad at first, but he really was an insufferable prick for the first part of the camp.
>>
>>27611753
What a cunt of a grandmother
>>
>>27608959
i stole a pack of pokemon cards displayed at a walmart register while mom was paying for stuff
>>
>>27611495
When's your birthday anon?
>>
>>27611654
>>27611574

>PS2 game
>Diamond, Pearl, LG, FR, Ruby, Sapphire
>Last year

He meant eighth grade you retards.

Context clues. Use your context clues.
>>
Worst thing I ever really did was lie to younger kids and convince them to trade their rare/holo cards for shit cards.
>>
Masturbate to Pokemon in diapers
>>
>Eight years old
>Give me one younger friend all my dupes
>My other friend offers me a card I want for my Poliwrath. Don't even remember what.
>I had two Poliwraths before I gave my other friend my dupes
>Make trade
>Go to the friend I gave my dupes too and convinced them that a super potion for a Poliwrath was a great trade, got my Poliwrath back.
>He later gave me a duplicate Charizard for being such a good friend and helping him get started.
>>
>>27610007

>gives no respect
>gets none
>cries

I bet you're that guy
>>
>back when n64 and pokemon is really big
>cousin who is a crybaby but were really close and gaming all the time/ playing outside as kids
>cousin throws a pokemon n64 tournament with his friends
>everyone leaves
>we talk about pokemon cards
>he has a golduck
>never had a golduck
>wait till he leaves and take that golduck

it all looped around because sometime later when bayblades were big I gave him my dark magician girl
I wish I didnt
>>
>>27612061
Probably that guy, he was autistic enough that he literally thinks he dindu nuffin. But the facts are:
>Ex gf so scared of him she had to call her dad to rescue her.
>Chimps out because reee normies
>Ask a girl out, she says no because she has a bf, he gets an autistic fit because she should always be by her bf side or that means she's lying to him.

I hope that thread was bait or a role play.
>>
Not much on Pokemon

But i went apeshit on someone over Beyblades.
>>
>>27612183
also
>playing pokemon white 2 a couple years ago I think I was 17 or 16 with this chick
>shes into pokemon and is kinda weird but its summertime so everyones being lazy but shes down to play pokemon so its alright
>she says things like "I hope you don't think badly of me cus I hack mons in, I only do it for pokemon I cant catch"
>I do the smogon shit and ev train a charmander
>we play and I crush her
>I let her win
>we play again and her pokemon x4 weakness and x2 stab own my ass
>tell her I only lost because of stab and double weakness

I don't know where I was going with that but I felt cringe after saying that because it didn't really matter
>>
>>27612061
Probably that guy, because literally nobody sided with him. He is the only one who would defend that guy.
>>
File: [desire to know].jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
[desire to know].jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>27612258
explain further
>>
I was over a kids house when I was like 9, and he had these Ash and Misty action figures that he said he'd sell to me, but I didn't have the money right then, so when he was asleep I put them in my bag and left with them the next morning. His mom ended up calling my mom and I had to give the kid $6 for the toys. Still kind of a steal, if you think about it.
>>
>>27612319
I got tired of losing so i wanted to take back physically the one beyblade i gave him.
>>
>>27612283
You should have held that relationship more closely. Girls like that tend to become desperate for cock later on.
>>
>>27612183
This post makes no sense. Graduate middle school then try typing again.
>>
File: dunsparkle.png (30KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
dunsparkle.png
30KB, 834x600px
>>27608959
similar story here
>maybe 9-11 years old
>have friend with tons of pokemon cards in his binder
>every time he and his family leave their house they keep the porch door unlocked
>sneak in
>this continues for a week stealing cards little by little
>put cards in a bucket cause ran out of binder space
>stupid young me decides to show him the bucket of "my totally new and not stolen" cards
>he puts two and two together
>tell him he gave them to me at some point
>he believes it
>give cards back
>nothing was learned resorted to stealing Yu-gi-oh cards years later
>>
I remember a bunch of classmates including me had a fight over how you pronounce Rayquaza's name
>>
>Cousin was being a price to other side of my family
>Other cousin comes up with plan
>I convince shit cousin to go into the jumper with me
>We come back an hour later
>His Red version was reset
>Player Name: Jabroni
>Bulbasaur nicknamed Assclown
Shit cousin cried the rest of the night
>>
I send zero IV, incorrectly EV trained shiny pokémon with hindering natures over wonder trade with purposely misspelled names.
>>
>>27608959
I fap to Glaceon
>>
>>27612378
she wasn't really worth it, I can get better girls and I have a bomb gf rn that wants me to sneak over while shes doin laundry for a bj
>>
>Be me, 11 years old.
>Love pokemon, but don't really care about the card game
>Fate being what it is, get a booster pack with a holographic Charizard in it on my birthday.
>Sorta friend from down the road, 9 or 10, is basically the only reason to even use the things, he always comes over and we do pokeshit. Sometimes the card game, more for him.
>He gets all starry-eyed about the charizard. you have to protect it, and respect it properly, ect.
>He regularly wants to see it. I see that this is going to be a problem. He's either gonna try and steal it, or I can take the initiative
>Once, when he is ogling it, ask him what he'd be willing to do to get one
>anything
>A month of personal servitude?
>Done
>For the next week, he does some of your chores, gives up choice pieces of lunch, and does some of my homework.
>The power rushed to my head by week 2. I have him doing retarded things on a whim. Add "ponk" to every sentence you say today, call the teacher "mom" at least three times this week. Don't wear underwear tomorrow.
>He was still a good sport about it. A charizard was on the line.
>Then week three hits. The same stupid shit was loosing its luster. I had him eating bugs, sneaking into the girl's bathroom to poop, and intentionally doing things to get in trouble. Then the weekend hit.
>Saturday of week 3. My parents were out of town, so my house was empty. It started normally enough, make me food, tell me I'm awesome, ect. Then I get an idea.
>I take him to the bathroom, make him strip to his undies, then tell him to piss himself. He breaks down crying.
>I tell him he'd better, then as he starts to, I remember that he wasn't wearing any underwear that day at my behest. I feel really bad as he starts to piss.
>At that moment, I fucking come to my senses, and realize what an asshat I've been.
>I tell him to stop, go get the card and give it to him. I tell him he can have it a week early, if he never says anything about what happened. he does.
>>
>>27612436
haha thank you
>>
>>27612955
I completed my pokedex in X by catching a bunch of random ditto, and putting them up on the trading thing with the comment "5iv, no Attack" or similar messages.
>>
>>27609422
Heyan, I'm an old fag too, just lurk around vp before new gens come out. Only difference is that I remember Ruby and Sapphire dropping my senior year in high school.
>>
>>27610985
You destroying them would have brought him more pain then you stealing them. I'm usually against destroying things, but I think you did the right thing anon.
>>
>>27608959
well this was not an extremely situation BUT i remember i had $20 my mom gave me as Xmas present SO i was missing like another $20-$23 to get pokemon Emerald for GBA...so i went to the flea store at dec 24th...dont remember the year BUT had to sell Mario party 2 & paper mario for N64($12.00 per each one) i went back to my home really happy..next week my parents were asking for the games due my brother wanted to play them...hahahaha
>>
>>27611791
I'm 19 anon, Darkrai was released over 8 years ago
>>
File: Alakazam Base 1st Edition.jpg (580KB, 1051x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam Base 1st Edition.jpg
580KB, 1051x1413px
>be me
>grade school
>pokemon cards and toys and merch everywhere what a time to be a grade schooler
>pull one of the rarest cards att Alakazam
>show best friend
>dipshit friend screams ALAKAZAM in surprise and lets the whole fucking playground know i have it
>end up getting stalked and corned by hooligans offering their whole binders for it
>stuck against a wall with little other option
>despite my persistent nos and telling everyone to fuck off get no purchase
>get fed up to the point where i rip it in half right in front of their eyes
>multiple kids cry and have a cow

I felt like a piece of shit after, not for making kids cry, but I ripped up a fucking Alakazam card.
>>
>>27609762
wow thats fucking terrible
>>
Accidentally kept a girls copy of Emerald. Found it right after I last saw her.
>>
>>27609381
HOLY SHIT I had that Treecko and Marshtomp
>>
File: 2016-02-24-015839.jpg (137KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24-015839.jpg
137KB, 960x544px
kid let me barrow his copy of emerald though I dont remember why. I played through the begining of the game to the point I could get raquaza and traded the blaziken, raquaza and several others to my copy of fire red.

Some time later I lost my copy of firered though later got emerald for my birthday.
>>
>on the playground in 4th or 5th grade.
>principal made a rule that we can 'play Pokemon cards' but only at recess.
>end of recess, see that a kid dropped about half his cards under the jungle gym.
>notice this and tell my teacher I forgot my ball.
>take all the cards.
>he asks everyone if they saw Pokemon cards at recess.
>everyone played Pokemon at the time so basically everyone said yes.
>dude is freaking out.
>other kids (myself included) deny having his cards.
>opens other kid's desks to try and find them.
>retarded kid that was in our class during certain lessons and 'free time' or whatever is there.
>gets super angry when the kid opens his desk.
>engage tard beserker mode
>tard rushes the kid.
>oh shit.
>no tard wrangler in sight, walked out at the worst time.
>tard tackles the shit out of the kid.
>he literally knocked over like 3 desks in this tackle.
>ends up breaking the kid's collar bone.
>fucking idiot tard wrangler finally back after being called.
>lures the tard off the kid.
>our teacher starts to file us out.
>outside for another recess because nowhere else to go after that shit.
>retard gets in no trouble but doesn't get to be part of normal class anymore.
>everyone is kind of freaked out so we get to stay out on 2nd recess.
>very next day the kid is back with a sling and a hand cast.
>even though the tard broke his collar bone and apparently 2 fingers as well.
>retard is forced to come in and apologize to him and everyone, but it goes badly because retarded.
>'You started it, you should pologizz tooo!'.
>'b..but, no I didn't! I'm not saying sorry!'.
>oh shit, retard is getting mad again.
>decks the kid in the face.
>yelling, screaming, and a fight for the second day in a row.
>we all file out yet again.
>another day of recess, but with a school assembly about fighting.
>learn from friend that this time the tard broke the kid's nose.
>kid gets a week out of school this time, more for mental trauma than anything.
>>
>>27613125

Dang dude. You're pretty sick
>>
>>27614141
>tard is back but not allowed anywhere remotely near normal kids anymore.
>he can't even have a bathroom break unattended kek.
>end of the week, the kid who's cards I took is back.
>decide to give him a holo charizard (I had like 3) as a 'get well' present.
>I try to give it to him, but he doesn't want it.
>no explanation, he just 'doesn't want it'.
>over the next few days a few other kids try to do this too.
>says no to everyone else too.
>ask why he doesn't want all these free cards about a million times because he won't answer.
>unwillingly he finally fucking answered.
>retard caused so much trauma that he's afraid Pokemon cards will get him beat up again.
And that's how I destroyed a kid's love for Pokemon. Before you think I'm a complete monster, read the first letter of every sentence.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 1917x1041px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1917x1041px
>>27608959
>DBZ
>>
>>27608959
>middle school have my pikachu gameboy in my bag
>kid steals it while in gym class
>find out who it was and where they live
>find their hidden key
>enter house while he and his senpai are out
>take back my stuff
>took his burgerking gold pokemon cards
>>
Released somebody's Venusaur and Pidgeot, then saved.
>>
>>27613692
Jesus Christ you're right, fuck time flies.
>>
I was the only person at my college who understood EVs and IVs.
I was also the only one who knew what OU and UU stood for.

I got banned from ever battling anyone ever again after beating everyone without even trying.
>>
>>27614245
In what game? They're easy to get now so I'm curious as to how bad it was.
>>
Copied my rare cards and printed them out, put multiple layers of paper between them, and glued. Looked and felt real (to the other 4th graders at least). made $$
>>
File: 1470472017376.png (31KB, 316x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470472017376.png
31KB, 316x397px
>>27611654
>>27611574
The last year of middle school (8th grade). Jesus you guys are dumb
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 882x758px
>lose my copy of ruby and poorfag so I can't buy another
>friend is playing it at after school club
>I get envious
>he puts his gameboy on the front desk after he's played for a while
>when nobody's looking I take his and put it in my pocket
>when his parents come to pick him up I help him look for it
>he sees the shape of the cartridge through my pocket
>never talks to me again
>>
>be me 7 years old
>play firered
>one day some of our distant family come over for dinner
>cousin who is 16-17 also plays firered and beat the game multiple times
>jealous of him because I could never beat the e4 since I was shit
>before everyone leaves I sneak into the room where everyone's bags are and switch my copy and his
>everyone is about to leave and packing their stuff up
>remember he has a charizard not a blastoise
>my blastoise was lvl 100 and I liked blastoise a lot more than charizard
>switch it back moments before they leave

I just couldn't sacrifice my bro
>>
>>27614166
nice meme
>>
>>27614245
But did you get an Alomomola?
>>
>>27614651
>level 100 Blastoise
>couldn't beat the elite 4
>>
>>27614862
I only used blastoise, all my other pokemon were severely underleveled

I also made him an HM slave
>>
>>27614862
>>27615030
Even so... lvl 100. I think you would still be able to complete the E4
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.