[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg (67KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg
67KB, 760x428px
Hello. I recently quit my job as a pokemon sun and moon translator due to low pay. So im gonna share some info.

New alolan forms:
dark rattata line
water electric tentacruel
rock fighting pinsir
flying voltorb and electrode
megas:
there are only 4 new megas and 2 primals.
keystone is obtained in postgame
mega johto starters
mega torterra
primal ho-oh and lugia
New pokemon:
pseudo legend is a fighing/dragon shark line
new dark/ghost with ability that makes fairy moves do nomal damage
steel ground drill pokemon
rotom dex is electric fairy and has new move called scan that tells you the pokemons hp and stats
normal/ghost type doll with levitate
new features:
after you beat the four islands you challenge a tournement like the world tournement then a champion esc figure who has all 4 guardians and the box legends
theres a race where you ride pokemon through an obstacle course
>>
>>27607943
>I recently quit my job as a translator
You probably got fired for your fucking awful grammar, faggot.
>>
File: HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL
>>
>>27607943
Nope
>>
"Low Pay"
>>
>rotom dex is electric fairy and has new move called scan that tells you the pokemons hp and stats
>tells you HP
>and stats
>stats
Ain't gonna happen. Calling this fake and gay.
>>
>>27607943
Look here's what doesn't work with this post, if you say you recently quit and it was a true leak, they would know EXACTLY where to look and you'd get sued for breaking NDA and financially you'd be ruined. Next time make a better backstory.
>>
>>27608011
This.

I hate the "everything is Fairy" meme.
And I LOVE Fairies.
>>
File: image.jpg (341KB, 495x1179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 495x1179px
>>27607943
>>
also starter evos from chinese pic are real. new dex leak fake
>>
>>27608296
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>27607943
Oh shit, did you ever meet my fathers uncle who also works at Nintendo?
>>
>>27608296
Fake, marshadow type is not a NEW unique type in this screen
>>
>>27607943
>torterra mega before infernape mega
Fake confirmed.
Torterra IS the best Gen 4 starter, but all the normies prefer hot monkay dik.
>>
>>27608296
over 100, some with mutiple forms, plus new forms for old mons
It's to good to be true
>>
Masuda confirmed 2014 that they will never use Primals again it's only for Kyogre and Groudon.
>>
>>27607943
>>
>>27607943

>rotom dex is electric fairy and has new move called scan that tells you the pokemons hp and stats

Lol dex rotom is an unusable pokemon, he doesnt register himself as a pokemon or even regular rotom in the dex, we know this because he never does it in any of the trailer footage that we have seen so far.
Nice try OP threads over
>>
File: 1445200033612.jpg (8KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1445200033612.jpg
8KB, 296x296px
>>27608296
Stop spouting this obvious fake.

Marshadow is trademarked as Marshadow and all box legendaries and mystics have the same name in all languages. Malshadow is an improper romanization of マーシャドー made up by some guy who should have studied Japanese.

And if that wasn't enough, "delfin" is letter-by-letter the word for "dolphin" in several of the languages the game will be translated to.
>>
>>27608405
the leaker said it had an ability that changed its type
>>
File: 1470544239251.png (700KB, 625x790px)
1470544239251.png
700KB, 625x790px
>>27607997
>posting filthy frank
>>
>>27608606
>seel is just seal
>>
>>27608606
I thought Lunala was trademarked as Lunaala
>>
>>27608643
I'm pretty sure Solgaleo was Solgareo or something too
>>
Yes, yes, keep them coming.
I'll just screencap them all and post next week.
>>
>>27608629

Seel isn't literally called seal. Nice try though.
>>
>>27608606
People assume it MUST be Malshadow because >DURR MAL SHADOW SOUNDS COOL, LIKE EVIL SHADOW, not Marsh Shadow or whatever

Not understanding that the name is "MARS Shadow", as in shadow of Mars, fitting with the celestial theme of the trio.

OTOH, Fire/Dark is not only a good typing thematically for a Mars-based pokemon, but it so conveniently has type advantage over Solgaleo and Lunala (who are jokes for being a sun weak to fire and a moon weak to darkness) that I really believe it.
>>
Screencapping this

Worst case scenario we laugh at that "unemployed" guy

And I'm fine with him being right too, those new pokemons have interesting typing
>>
>>27608628
You should get pegged
>>
>>27608605
Even though I know this is true, I really do wish the game would have had Rotom be your starter AND possess your Pokedex.

I know he can't, since his ghost typing is just too much of an early-level advantage when low level mons all only have normal attacks, but still.
>>
>>27608816
They could just force you to choose a non-ghost form as a starter. Get your dex, hey it's got a Rotom, but it can't fight, so pick an appliance at mom's house to be your "starter" (grass, water, fire, ice, flying). Once you pick, you can't switch Rotom's form until the postgame.
>>
>>27608606
/thread
>>
>>27608296
>tapu koko as legendary
Fake as shit.
>>
>>27608296
One of the names has 11 characters.
BUSTED
>>
>>27608628
fuck u
>>
>>27608628
Loss is retarded
>>
>>27607943
>2 new primals
No es fake. Very, very poor fake.
>>
>>27608760
The Dex leak said that marshadow can change its typing, which is plausible, but I'm still not sure about the Dex leak
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.