[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Corocoro leaks soon Who else hyped? This will likely confirm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: corocoro4161.jpg (211KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro4161.jpg
211KB, 763x960px
>Corocoro leaks soon
Who else hyped?

This will likely confirm or break the Dex leak.
>>
>>27607423
What pokémon is Pelipper attacking?
>>
>>27607500
Genghiskhan
>>
I just want to see something, anything.
Preferably evolutions for mons we have, like Rockruff and Wimpod.
>>
that's not a red linoone, it's a new pokemon
>>
>>27607423
>Who else hyped?
Very hyped. Aren't we supposed to be getting some massive guide thing this month or something? Should be loads of new info, if so.
SM are the most hyped I've ever been for a Pokemon game, honestly.
>>
Also isn't there supposed to be an announcement on the 12th? Source if possible?
>>
>>27607423
The Dex leak is fake.
>>
>>27607515
No, you idiot, that's Stargatamon
>>
Hoping we get some evolution's of already known Pokemon like Pikipek & Komala
>>
>>27607634
That's assuming Komala evolves, though.
>>
>>27607532
a lot of it is going to be a repeat of monday's news. last month it repeated all drampa, cutiefly etc and the only new bit was mimikyu and bewear. don't be hoping for loads.

i can see them having two or three exclusive alola forms though.

>>27607538
yes, the official japanese site http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ above the ninetales on the right
>>
>>27607602
Proof?
>>
>>27607532
>SM are the most hyped I've ever been for a Pokemon game, honestly.

Same here. Call my taste shit all you like, but I think the series has been progressively getting better over time. This game seems like it's going to be the best.
>>
>>27607602
Don't make empty claims. We will know soon enough if it's real or fake.
>>
>>27607423
It will break it.
>>
>>27607699
Fuck off with this. There will be a ton of new stuff
>>
>>27608264
Yeah, and the starter leak is fake too. Generic Hawaiian girls amirite?
>>
>>27608065
Tapu pipi
>>
How much longer are we gonna have to wait????
>>
>>27608333
They'll leak tonight most likely
>>
>>27608333
While it could technically happen later today/tonight, its unlikely as it very rarely leaks on sunday nights, iirc. The most likely date will be tomorrow.
>>
>>27608187
This
>>
>>27607699

>International announcement on the same day Corocoro officially comes out
>"a repeat of monday's new"

Dumb anon.
>>
>>27607602
Where is the dex leak?
>>
>>27607500
alomomola
>>
>>27608187
The series has been getting better.
The only complaing is that the games have been easier than ever, but I don't really care that much. I'm in Pokémon for the imaginative creatures, the worldbuilding, the lore.
>>
File: image.gif (994KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
994KB, 500x300px
>>>>>>believing that garbage dex leak

Haha, oh wow
>>
>>27607423
When is it expected to leak? Isn't it usually on the 12th
>>
They promised info about the next island, maybe akala.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>27608852
Nevermind, I read the thread
>>
>>27608452
how about reading the full post before calling someone else dumb?

i said i can see them having some exclusive alola forms but no way is there going to be masses of information after they just dropped a 6 minute long trailer a week ago. the last two months of corocoro have been repeated information of trailers with their own minor exclusives. but since you're so clever you should be aware of that
>>
>>27608333
The 12 at the latest
>>
isn't august the Middle evos reveal?
>>
>>27609411
Past 2 gens the middle evo's were revealed in September

However patterns are fucking stupid so honestly we can get them at any point really
>>
What's the dex leak, senpai?

I've been fucking my asian boyfriend for the past 3 days so I'm in the dark about this.
>>
>>27609498
>I've been fucking my asian boyfriend for the past 3 days so I'm in the dark about this.

Proof or gtfo
>>
>>27608065
"Malshadow" is fire/dark. Its a meme typing thr faker gave because the Sun legendary is weak to fire and the moon legendary is weak to dark.
>>
>>27607699
>don't be hoping for loads
This was on Serebii last month:
> It has been confirmed that next month's issue of CoroCoro, due for release on August 12th, will have a special "Southern Islands Alola Guide" which is said to give all the important information that you need for your journey. We'll provide full details as it comes

I can't actually find the source where Serebii got it from right now, but it's from July the 13th if you want to see for yourself. If true, it sounds like there's going to be quite a bit of info.
>>
>>27607602
Do you remember when the reviewer guy posted Binacle and Hawlucha 3 weeks before X&Y released and everyone spent a shitload of time and effort to disprove them?

Sometimes the shitty leaks are actually real.
>>
What's the dex leak? I've missed that one.
>>
>>27609580
yes and what do you think the information last week was?

>island challenge
>trial leaders
>riding pokemon
>totem pokemon
>z-moves
>alola forms
>more new pokemon

it's going to be covering all of that in its "guide" and probably have an exclusive or two like rockruff and komala in june and mimikyu and bewear in july
>>
>>27609633
a fake leak some autist from here spent too long making.
>>
>>27607532
on hype level its on 3rd place for me currently

1. BW (it felt so different, the new region, the weird angle in gameplay pics. I especially remember that one pic before entering the sky arrow bridge, where you have a view over the city)
2. DP (i was 10 at that time so.../ I also got my info from those weird "gaming" magazines)
3. SM since it looks legit good
>>
>>27609310

Retarded anon.

>Corocoro reveals Mimikyu and Bewear on July 15th
>Internationally revealed on July 19th

>Corocoro reveals Rockruff and Komala on the 15th
>Internationally revealed on fucking July 1st

Get it through your thick skull and this is going to be another big one.
>>
File: i12299177499.jpg (176KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
i12299177499.jpg
176KB, 600x847px
>>27609796
>DP (i was 10 at that time
Man this makes me feel really weird (I was 17).

>>27607423
I'm mostly excited for Quasaur, after the disappointment that was Goodra I'm looking forward to having the next Psuedo be strong pokemon with a unique typing.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.