[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon TCG/O General: Deck Wiz Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 45

File: wiz.png (714KB, 938x598px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
714KB, 938x598px
Last thread: >>27567555

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play, then switch to theme decks from the store for extra packs
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad and eBay instead of asking.

TOTT: What did the wizard give you?
>>
What do Greninja decks look like?
>>
File: audino deck.png (759KB, 913x568px) Image search: [Google]
audino deck.png
759KB, 913x568px
Thank yo deck wizard senpai.

10/100 deck would love to get memed on
>>
>>27607473
http://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/unleash-the-giant-water-shuriken/

or

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/decks/italy-masters/

pick your poison
>>
>>27607572
thanks mate
>>
>FA Sycamore is still 20 RS
>SR Volcanion is still 8 RS
>No one's taking my fucking Jolteons
I want to die
>>
Anyone interested in legacy cards?
>>
Are Greninjas still worth a fortune or did people move on to another meme already?
>>
>>27608640
>Greninja
>ever worth anywhere near a fortune
>>
>>27608640
Once people start using more Pokemon Ranger BREAKninja will die and the value will plummet.

Values will change a lot once the rotation hits and the meta shifts.

Thats why im trying to finish my Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo playset before the prices go up.
>>
>open 24 Steam Siege packs
>3 EXs and no good commons
>all 3 were Magearna EX (not even the FA)

why must i suffer
>>
File: 69o587635juywhr.png (1MB, 1274x692px) Image search: [Google]
69o587635juywhr.png
1MB, 1274x692px
>tfw they almost make a usable deck
>>
File: rally cry.jpg (81KB, 893x704px) Image search: [Google]
rally cry.jpg
81KB, 893x704px
I want one of these even though I already redeemed it 70 times during the code glitch.
>>
Just started playing this last week. I'd say I'm decent, win about 1/2 the time. I'm at around 500 (lightning bolt). I've only redeemed one deck, which I liked. But I'm getting absolutely killed by EVs. My main deck is a fire/lightning deck. What EVs should I get, and where?
>>
File: 1461566456585.png (4MB, 1100x6940px) Image search: [Google]
1461566456585.png
4MB, 1100x6940px
>>27610324
>EVs
Do you mean EX? EXs aren't inherently stronger cards. You also shouldn't build a "type" deck, you should pick a specific Pokemon or combo and build around that.

You should be getting a majority of your cards via public trades.
>>
>>27610369
That is what I meant, thanks. Saved
>>
File: 1457922775460.jpg (28KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1457922775460.jpg
28KB, 600x726px
>lose game because of one missclick
>>
File: rallying cry.png (211KB, 475x625px) Image search: [Google]
rallying cry.png
211KB, 475x625px
>>27610168

What do you have to offer :^)
>>
>>27610922
>about to make winning play
>taunt opponent in chat
>close window by mistake
>>
>half the fun cards in Steam Siege require Dimension Valley, Blacksmith, or an older version of a card to function on a basic level
>expanded is such a fucking mess that rogues literally can't compete right now, much less next format
What a fucking mistake of a pack
>>
>>27613213
This is the future. We must embrace it
>>
>>27613213

This is said every single set. Every set.
>>
>>27613451
>every set releases less than a month before a rotation
???
>>
>>27613213
>rogues literally can't compete right now
And this is true for standard how?

Expanded has had plenty of interesting decks, like Eels/Raikou, Rainbow Road, Vileplume/Regice, etc. Standard has also seen the rise of some creative decks, like Fighting/Vileplume, Genesect, Dark/Dragons, etc.

Also M Gardevoir doesn't need D Valley to good, and Volcanion doesn't need Blacksmith to be good. They could still see use in either format. Maybe even both.
>>
>>27613479

Everyone thinks every single set is a mistake on release. Every single one.
>>
if you redeem a code for a pack are they tradeable aswell? i didn't see it in the pastebin sorry
>>
>>27613512
Standard has less competition, more concise matchup, and fewer hard counters like item lock that work to oppress item-reliant rogues.

>Also M Gardevoir doesn't need D Valley to good, and Volcanion doesn't need Blacksmith to be good. They could still see use in either format. Maybe even both.
And the rest of the pack? The Pyroars especially, but also Talonflame, Chandelure, Nidoking and PC Nidoqueen, Infernape, etc. And even if Garde and Volcanion don't need them, it's still a hit to their viability, and they're already relatively subpar.

>>27613537
What an irrelevant thing to say when I'm talking about the rotation hitting key support cards.
Obviously SS's lineup is balanced around CP4 reprinting D Valley and cards like FF Pyroar.
>>
>>27613761
The fact that Standard has consistently been the same five decks, three of which are item lock, kind of defeats your point. Both formats are punishing to rogue decks.

The rest of the pack would be meaningless with or without rotation. All of those stage 2's are worthless trash filler, every set has it.

And M Garde will be viable because it is not subpar. It one-shots Hoopa, Shaymin, and Giratina, while resisting Darkrai and Yveltal, and doesn't rely on abilities at all. Even has free retreat with Fairy Garden and acceleration with Xerneas.

Volcanion I've tested less but seems solid just looking at the raw damage output, typing, and ability to set up with Baby Volcanion combined with things like Scorched Earth.
>>
>>27613880
I'm sorry, I should have specified that I was talking about next format in reference to item lock.
But even then, decks like Toad function much better in Expanded where it has access to more tools, specifically LaserBank and the like that made it Tier 0 the format before this one.
And that doesn't even brush on my other two points.

>All of those stage 2's are worthless trash filler, every set has it.
Remember when my first post said
>half the fun cards
and not
>half the viable cards

The cards I listed aren't filler, they're lower-tiered, yet interesting cards that players get excited over. Shit like Rapidash and Volcarona in this set are filler.
>>
File: Capture.png (190KB, 597x191px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
190KB, 597x191px
>>
>>27610369
I started playing a week ago too and coincidentally got a decently built deck. I'm sure it got room for a lot of improvement, but I'm not feeling pushed enough when all EX pokemon decks I've fought have lost to the fucking carbink. It's pretty hilarious how all those rare cards are worthless on incompetent people.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>Tfw I just have to take down 1 Ex attacker and 2 Shaymin
>tfw my opponent has to muscle their way through 6 beefed up regular pokemon
>>
Anyone have a good M-Gardevoir list for Standard?
>>
>>27607302
Are decks with more than 2 types of basic energy viable or is that a meme image
>>
>>27615362
Considerend the card balance, it's an auto deck. AKA please rape me and take my free 10 thunders deck
>>
>>27615362

They can be, but typically they don't use conventional means of attaching energy. Stuff like Manectric/Ho-Oh in standard or old Ho-Oh toolbox decks as examples.
>>
>game freezes as you win
Fix when?
>>
>>27615362
The deck wizard is magic anon.
It will give you a crazy deck, but the first time you use it the game is programed to make the RNG give you a free win with each deck.
Try it to see for yourself.
>>
>>27615275
I've been working on this spicy waifu deck.

>Pokemon (14)
4x Gardevoir EX STS
3x M-Gardevoir EX STS
4x Shaymin EX ROS
3x Hoopa EX AOR

>Supporters (11)
2x Professor Sycamore
3x N
2x Lysandre
2x Ninja Boy
2x Pokemon Fan Club

>Items (22)
4x Gardevoir Spirit Link
4x Trainers’ Mail
4x Ultra Ball
4x VS Seeker
2x Fairy Drop
2x Mega Turbo
2x Super Rod

>Stadiums (4)
3x Sky Field
1x Fairy Garden

>Energy (9)
9x Fairy Energy
>>
>>27615839
does the deck need the 4th spirit link?
>>
>>27615989
Consistency.
>>
>>27616028
How do you prevent yourself from getting stomped out by carbink?
>>
>>27616148
Lysandre, mostly. If they play it smart, I just scoop. I've been debating Hex Maniac but it's hard to tutor out without Battle Compressor. I don't expect to see much Carbink IRL though so I haven't made it a priority.
>>
>>27616148
Not him, but Carbink isn't that big a threat at all right now. Even if you run into a rogue running it, he has two Lysandre to hit the bench. Carbink's low damage won't be able to actually KO anything, especially with that 2x Fairy Drop.

If your local meta is overrun with Carbink for whatever reason and you think Lysandre isn't enough, 1x Hex Maniac teched in solves this instantly.
>>
This game needs a counter spell type card
>>
>>27616272
Seismitoad EX, Trevenant XY, Vileplume AO.

If you want shit, Venomoth PHF, Togekiss PLS, and Slowking N1.
>>
>>27616329
I mean something you can play when is not your turn
>>
>>27616342
>cards exist that continuously prevent your opponent from using cards
>"I want exactly that, but only once"
>>
>>27616198
No serious player is that dumb to put another poke thats not carbink on the bench.
>>
>>27616461
With Hex Maniac legal, no serious player is dumb enough to sit only on a Carbink
>>
>>27615839
That list sucks almost as much as Mega Gardevoir.

You are better off using M Gard to have more HP and use shrine of memories as a stadium.

You wont get to KO Megas even if you discard and 8 bench and with your trainers you will have a hard time recovering them.

Also why the fuck you dont have 4 Puzzles of Time and 4 Super Rods when your strategy revolves around discarding energies and pokemon?
>>
>>27616396
i think his point is more something that is private information that you can drop suddenly than something that's a high visibility stunner

the closest the tcg every got to it was team galactic's power spray, but pokemon doesn't seem like a game where counter spells or hand traps seem like they'd enhance the game
>>
>>27616507
>You are better off using M Gard to have more HP and use shrine of memories as a stadium.
Both Gardevoir EXs are S H I T. Meanwhile, M Garde SS can hit for 110 off of one or two energies, letting it two-shot the format.

And even if, for whatever retarded reason, you want to pay MORE energy to do LESS damage, then you absolutely wouldn't clog your deck with Links and a Mega instead of just using fucking FFB.

>You wont get to KO Megas even if you discard and 8 bench and with your trainers you will have a hard time recovering them.
No one even remotely implied you'd be able to do this. The point is that you can 2HKO the format off an efficient attack, and OHKO non-EX threat without much effort.

>Also why the fuck you dont have 4 Puzzles of Time and 4 Super Rods when your strategy revolves around discarding energies and pokemon?
Super Rod is pointless when he's running Mega Turbo, and Puzzle won't pick up anything important. He should go for Ash instead.

Not him, by the way.
>>
>>27616507
M Garde by no means needs two OHKO everything. It will successfully 2HKO everything in the meta, except for the high HP megas that never see use anyway, because the best megas in the game have either 210 or 220 HP (and I guess Zygarde EX + FFB will exist too but who cares).

Darkrai/Dragons decks are forced to rely on Darkrai which is always 20 damage down. Yveltal EX and Zoroark are also always 20 damage down, and the latter is OHKO'd easily. M Mewtwo will have to stack a lot of energy on itself to get the OHKO. M Alakazam will have to deal with Fairy Drop.

As for bad matchups, Volcanion EX with a FFB only has to discard 3 energy to kill it. M Ray will just outright kill it, but you can pick off their Shaymins and Hoopas effortlessly. M Sceptile, well, there's just nothing going there.

Super Rod may end up being bumped up to 3 or 4 but it's dead early game. There isn't enough room to Puzzle and there's nothing really, except Pokemon I guess, you'd need to grab.

>>27616645
Thanks for backing me up. Also, Ash isn't in Standard.
>>
>>27616645
>he point is that you can 2HKO the format off an efficient attack, and OHKO non-EX threat without much effort.

I'm not him but I understand the need for more power when there are fighting fury belt exs around.
>>
>>27616756
Most EX's have either 170 or 180 HP, meaning they're still within 2HKO range, even with a FFB. The sole exception is Zygarde EX, which I doubt will see much play anyway.
>>
>>27616645
>Super Rod is pointless when he's running Mega Turbo, and Puzzle won't pick up anything important.

Super Rod and Puzzle are NEEDED in that deck to be able to recover the pokemon he discards.

Otherwise he will find himself losing matches because he wont be able to KO some matchups.
>>
>>27616774
>>27616774
Most EXs get 2HKOd while there are plenty of EXs that 1HKO you.
>>
>>27616822
>there are plenty of EXs that 1HKO you.
I count three: M Ray, which needs a bench of 7, M Mewtwo, which needs 5 energy on itself, and M Alakazam, which needs to put 5 damage counters on the active.

Not exactly what I'd call "plenty."
>>
>>27609035
I got a booster box and pulled the same plus mega steelix. Worst pull rates ive ever seen.
>>
>>27616822
>>27617008
And if we're being generous, we could include Power Gem + Strong Energy Zygarde EX, and Fighting Fury Belt Volcanion EX discarding 3 Fire energies.
>>
>>27617008
Volcanion + Flareon decks will 1HKO
Xerneas Break decks will 1HKO
Volcanion + Entei decks will 1HKO

And im probably forgetting more.
>>
>>27617078
As mentioned, Volcanion needs to discard 3 energies to get the OHKO, and without baby Volcanion, takes three turns to set up, whereas M Garde can do start attacking in one or two turns. Flareon EX certainly won't be doing it in a timely manner. Xerneas BREAK, if it sees competitive usage, is within OHKO range from M Garde (I don't think discarding four Pokemon is outrageous for M Garde) and will need 8 extra energy to get the OHKO.
>>
MP2-GY4M-PCR-2PG

Steam Siege.

Post contents faggot.
>>
>>27617202
>in one or two turns
Within evolving, that is. M Garde does not have Delta Evolution.
>>
File: thechamp.png (765KB, 1034x657px) Image search: [Google]
thechamp.png
765KB, 1034x657px
>>27617078
Are we talking about some dank OHKOs?
I know it isn't good, but it was a fun deck
>>
>>27617078
Will Xerneas BREAK be good? I pulled one and was wondering whether I should build it or not. Anyone got a list?
>>
File: Accelgor-RaichuIRL02.png (537KB, 933x588px) Image search: [Google]
Accelgor-RaichuIRL02.png
537KB, 933x588px
Thoughts on deck?
Testing for Expanded.

Would love to add
+1 Ghetsis
+1 D-Valley
+1 N
+1 Xerosic
+1 Pokemon Ranger
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>27618074
>tfw battled duck and cover accelgor with gothitelle item lock in legacy
>>
>>27617948
No.
>>
>>27617948

people have been hyping it up but the concept sucks

its only saving grace is that there is no tool removal in the next format and you can abuse the fuck out of experience share
>>
>talking shit to 10 year olds

I should just end my life already
>>
You anons care to check out card openings on utube?. I made a channel a couple of weeks ago and its doing okay!. Its no ptcgO I give all those codes away since i dont play. Its the physicals.

Love this shit so much. Really dont want to post on reddit/namefag though. Eh lemme know if you watch that kind of stuff.
>>
>>27618801
Why would anyone like that
>>
Me and my friends are poorfags so we are building half decks to play against each other. What should the Pokemon to trainer to energy ratio be? Same as the recommend for full decks or will it be different?
>>
>>27619003
Same ratio should be fine, although you may want to limit to 3 or maaaaaaaybe even 2 ofs per deck.

Half deck could actually be fun. It'd potentially make cards like Shauna or Tierno more appealing than Sycamore.
>>
>>27618801
I like watching box openings when they pull nothing at all or show off how bad the value of the set is.

That way I don't feel as bad about not buying the box and know to avoid it.
>>
>>27619003
For a half deck? Like 8-12 Pokemon, 5-8 energy, the rest as trainers.

>>27619052
If anything sycamore is even more worth it. You go through like half your deck for barely any cost, then use stuff like super rod so you don't deck out.

It would be like if Sycamore in the regular game said to draw 14.
>>
>>27619101
That's true, rod/sacred ash could make sycamore pretty insane.
>>
>>27618834
Idk mang pack openings are pretty popular on youtube.
>>
>>27619052
>>27619101
>>27619121
I've decided to build it around Mega Ampharos EX and Magnezone. Just looking at different trainer cards right. I'm thinking five lightning energies and two double colorless would do?

Sycamore would be a insane. Clemont might also be great if I get him early or after a super rod.

Any other suggestions for trainers? I'm new to this so I'm just going through online lists of all the trainers in the current rotation.
>>
>>27619619
Basically my friends have decided on some interesting rules for our half decks. No duplicates besides from energies (same card effects under different names is fine).

1 Mega Ampharos EX
2 Ampharos EX
3 Magnezone
4 Magneton
5 Magnemite
6 Electivire
7 Electabuzz

8 Energy Retreval
9 Pokedex
10 Switch
11 Ultra Ball
12 Ampharos Spirit Link
13 Super Rod
14 Professor's Letter
15 Energy Retrieval

16 Wally
17 Prof Sycamore
18 Prof Juniper
19 Clemont
20 Lysandre
21 Pokemon Center Lady
22 Prof Birch Obseration

23-24 Double Colorless Energy (x2)
25-30 Lightning Energy (x5)

The Electivire line is just since I like that Pokemon and I don't want to splurge on other EXs.

Could you recommend any substitutions?
>>
File: dididogood.png (1022KB, 1296x762px) Image search: [Google]
dididogood.png
1022KB, 1296x762px
Guys...did I do good?

I just bought the 250 bundle in the store so I'd get the coin and the promo card...(so sadly I can't trade this shit).
>>
I am fortunate to have a Golden Ultra Ball in my PTCGO collection, and I actually don't know how it got there, but I also don't give a single fuck about PTCGO and it's a locked card and I can never trade it ever.
>>
>>27623576
>Gets BREAK and Mega EX
>the best card is the supporter

lol
>>
File: 1456024542294.png (537KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1456024542294.png
537KB, 800x598px
Can I get this lot appraised? Trying to sell it digitally:
Ampharos EX FA
3 Ampharos EX
Blastoise EX Tin Promo
Charizard EX Tin Promo
4 Darkrai EX Dark Explorers
Dragonite EX Full Art
Dragonite EX
Emolga EX
Flygon EX
Gardevoir EX Full Art Primal Clash
Giratina EX
Glalie EX
Groudon EX Tin Promo
Heracross EX
4 Hoopa EX
Houndoom EX
Latios EX Tin Promo
Lucario EX
Lugia EX Team Plasma
Lugia EX
M Aggron EX Full Art
M Ampharos EX Full Art
M Charizard EX Secret Rare Dragon
M Glalie EX
M Latios EX
M Sceptile EX
Mewtwo EX Damage Swap
Mewtwo EX Photon Wave
4 Mewtwo EX X Ball
Primal Groudon EX Primal Clash
Rayquaza EX Dragon
2 Rayquaza EX Dragon Tin Promo
Rayquaza EX Full Art Colorless
Shiny Rayquaza EX
Sceptile EX Tin Promo
Sceptile EX
Sharpedo EX Full Art
Shaymin EX Full Art
Tyranitar EX
Wailord EX Full Art
3 Yveltal EX Tin Promo

From what research I've done people sell these for about a third of their actual price.
>>
>>27621126
You could run a free spot as Unown. Raikou (BRK55) is a pretty cool guy over Magneton's entire line in any set(games are too fast for dual brains or magnetic circuit to work at all). If you need more attackers, Dedenne(FF34) is great. Which Electivire is that?

What the fuck is Pokedex? The trainer all the way from B/W? If you're allowed to go that far back, just run Dynamotor Eelektrik.
Don't run Wally if your main thing is going to be Ampharos. Run Evosoda instead with these weird ass rules.
Center Lady is also bad. Run Rough Seas so you can heal all your Pokemon free every turn. Run a Skyla so you can be sure to search your spirit link/switch/letter/energy retrieval.
You're also running 2 energy retrieval.
>>
>>27623742
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad and eBay instead of asking.
>>
>>27623769
b-but these aren't old or real
>>
>>27623738
That is how I feel about the entire set. Only Pokemon I can really get into is the clawitzer.
>>
>>27623742
Trollandtoad.com
TCGPlayer.com
>>
File: Pokemon Ranger FA.jpg (317KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Ranger FA.jpg
317KB, 324x450px
Does anyone know what Pokemon Ranger actually does? from looking at the card, it sounds like it would just remove the small print below attacks (ie quaking punch would only do 30, no item lock). it doesn't mention whether it lasts a turn or not, whether it's only your turn, etc.

i'm thinking it works like hex maniac just with effects of moves, but some friends in my testing circle say otherwise
>>
>>27623830
>or real
Heh.
>>
>>27627360
It simply removes all effects currently applied. Ranger is by no means continuous.

If your opponent uses Quaking Punch, you'll be item locked, right? Play Ranger, and then you won't be item locked for the rest of that turn. If they Quaking Punch again next turn, you go back to being item locked.

Inversely, let's say you have a Giratina EX, and your opponent has a Seismitoad who used Quaking Punch last turn. If you use Ranger, you'll get to use items, and if you use Giratina's attack, your opponent WILL be locked next turn.

Also, it stops other effects, such as
>You can't use this attack next turn (Volcarona ex, baby Yveltal, or inversely the effects of Amnesia)
>This Pokemon takes X less damage/no damage from attacks next turn (Jirachi, Jolteon, Glaceon, Regice)
>During your next turn, this attack does X more damage (mostly bad Pokemon like this set's Klinklang)

Basically, look for any attack text that includes:
>During/Until the end of your/your opponent's next turn
and all of those effects that are currently active stop being applied.
>>
>>27627914

Thanks, tpci made the text way too vague xd
>>
>>27627914
What about paralyzed from an attack?

Like if opponent used Froakie's bubble to paralyze your pokemon will it remove the condition?
>>
>>27628688
That is a status condition, not an effect.
>>
File: deckwizard.jpg (118KB, 854x506px) Image search: [Google]
deckwizard.jpg
118KB, 854x506px
>3 Maxie's with no Fighting types
>Kyogre Spirit Link

deck wizard truly is a blessing
>>
>>27629860
Maxie's is a tech counter to FuF Hypno meta
Kyogre Spirit Link keeps your M Fug from getting Head Ringered
>>
I've just recently started getting back into the TCG after I've been opening the Mythical collections. I have a question about foils, can any card be a foil? To be specific, I'm looking for RC4 and RC5, Charmander and Chameleon, from Generations as a foil, but I can't find them.

tl;dr Can only certain cards in a set be foil, or can any card be foil?
>>
>>27630791
Only some cards are foil.
Any card in the set can be reverse-foil, though.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Generations_%28TCG%29
The cards with a star rarity and the letter H are foil.
>>
been memeing with this deck for few days and I'm quite happy with the results, still that Focus Sash - I think I want to replace it with something. Most of the time Fighting Fury Belt and Float Stone seem to be more useful for me.

Hell, even Power Memory is, as I can one shot Mega Alakazam Ex, while standing on my bed, masturbating furiously and shouting

>ALL CELLS BURN

So what do you think, is there place for Focus Sash here? Yes, I know about rotation in september with those Korrinas, but september is still 3 weeks away. I may die before then.
>>
>>27630898
Ahh, I shoulda thought to look at Bulbapedia. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1st.png (242KB, 1075x753px) Image search: [Google]
1st.png
242KB, 1075x753px
post the first trade you made on the client
>>
File: kill me.png (445KB, 1286x746px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
445KB, 1286x746px
>>27631206
:')
>>
>>27631251
w-why
>>
>>27631262
Check the date
It wasn't worth as much back then, and I was new and needed non-cosmetics
As you can see I've more than made it back, though
>>
File: WHYGODWHY.png (207KB, 741x541px) Image search: [Google]
WHYGODWHY.png
207KB, 741x541px
>>27631206
>>27631251
>>27631262

I hate my old self so fucking much.
>>
File: bestdeal.jpg (56KB, 862x556px) Image search: [Google]
bestdeal.jpg
56KB, 862x556px
>>27631206
:^)
>>
File: 2016-08-08_16-31-32.png (226KB, 894x682px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-08_16-31-32.png
226KB, 894x682px
>>27631206
My first deck was these bugs. It was fun.
>>
File: xerneas break.jpg (129KB, 928x552px) Image search: [Google]
xerneas break.jpg
129KB, 928x552px
Is this a good deck?
>>
>>27632102
It's like Darkrai/Giratina but bad
>>
For the maybe five people that actually plays the phsyical TCG, TPCi has made major changes to the tournament structures starting next season. States and Nationals are basically dead and buried

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/big-play-pokemon-changes-on-the-way-for-2017/
>>
File: Deck wizardry.png (668KB, 998x576px) Image search: [Google]
Deck wizardry.png
668KB, 998x576px
>>27607302
>TOTT

with a bit of luck this could work
>>
>>27632942
Noticed that, raises more questions than it answers. Won't really care until they have the 2017 schedule up after worlds.
>>
File: Sin título.png (290KB, 1021x704px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
290KB, 1021x704px
>>27631206
I've done worse
>>
File: Ly.png (147KB, 864x561px) Image search: [Google]
Ly.png
147KB, 864x561px
>>27631756
:^^^)
>>
>>27630791
Every uncommon and higher in RC is reverse-foil
>>
>>27607302
I'm going to leave this game and I'm giving away my cards, post here a card of your choice and username, I'll try to get it as soon as I can

if you ask for 4 shaymins or so I may think you're trolling, ask for something you really need like trainer cards
>>
>one lysandre away from winning
>game disconnects

fantastic
>>
>>27634023
fighting fury belt please :3
>>
>>27634023
4x SR Ultra Ball
But really, if you or anyone else has FA Sycamore or SR Volcanion EX, I'd be willing to actually trade you for it. Give you more fodder for your giveaway.
>>
>>27632942
One of the two league owners near me is throwing a tantrum that he's losing support because he doesn't own a shop.

It's almost like Play! Pokémon is intended to make money or something.
>>
>>27634115
Despdnb fa n please, missed the ladder grind ;_;
>>
>>27634023
I need Dimension Valley, Fighting Fury Belts and Battle Compressors.

IGN is mKnox
>>
>>27634092
I just send you a friend request because I can't find you in the public trade list
>>27634115
Sorry, I have literally zero cards from Steam Siege, I started to play on HGSS and stopped a while ago, but you forgot your username, tell me and I'll give you something to try and get those cards anon
>>27634178
Battle compressors and dimension valley I can do, but I'll give the fury belt to other anons

Again sorry but I don't have much from newer sets if you want bulk as for Primal clash, Furious fist, Phantom forces and so on
>>
>>27634023
IGN: Yoshikarp

Any FA EX or trainer would be neat
Maybe 4 Garchomp if you have them
Shaymin would be super great
>>
>>27634231
do you have anything like gyarados EX, ampharos EX or gallade EX? if so I want one of them, if trainers I want something like N or sycamore. Username is pablitox777
>>
>>27634231
>I started to play on HGSS
Any chance of some primes like Celebi? Maybe reverse-holo COL energies, or DCE?
Not trying to be greedy, I'd gladly compensate with other newer cards to make up for it, to help you fill other people's needs and requests.

>I'll give you something to try and get those cards anon
It's more that I can't find anyone offering these cards for a reasonable price, if at all.
>>
>>27634178
anon you only have tagged valuable hit for trade what's up with that, i had to pick the jinx because I can't ask for a card and give you that same card, that's weird

I thought I had more compressors but they're locked, I send a few reverses and I thought you were going to make/sell/improve a NM deck, so there
>>27634232
accept the FR
>>27634288
Your username is giving me an error are you sure that's the one?
>>
>>27634401
sorry nothign too crazy from HGSS and sorry I tought I was being generous... because I wanted to give you two packs from SG (my last two packs) I'm sure each contains the FA sycamore and SR volcanion if you still want them let me know
>>27634178
Sorry mKnow I want to give to as many people as possible, for the shaymins and such I'll try to give them last
>>
>>27634511
I accepted it.
>>
>>27634511
>pablitox777
sorry, meant pablox77
>>
File: deck.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deck.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Just need a bit of a tweak...this deck really is great but needs that little mmph to really make it the best. Was thinking wally or reverse valley?
>>
>>27634511
Thank you, Santa Anon!
>>
>>27634591
Hey I only have 1 non locked garchomp so I figured I'll end you a couple reverses so you can pimp it out, I grabbed the unow because I couldn't find anything less valuable?

Also, everyone, sorry if this is going to sound rude... but even tho I have a lot of EX's I'm trying to hold on them to give them in a massive give away, so pleae be patient, wait for abit and ask for something less (or grab any reverse you like)

And sorry if I'm taking too long I also talked to a few friends from reddit and I'm also giving to them, maybe I'll make a thread there for the give away? so try to make an account there
>>27634630
sure wait for a while
>>
>>27634660
Why the hypnos in that deck?
>>
>>27634716
sleep, switch with zoroark then either foul play or switch out to yveltal for evil eye
>>
>>27634660
The best tweak is probably to delete the deck.
>>
>>27634737
Ah.
>>
>>27634789
Though I feel like I might need more line on hypno cause it's been really hard actually summoning them
>>
>>27634630
anon you got the fat prize, thanks for being patient and not asking for a bunch of EXs
>>
File: Sin título.png (59KB, 417x321px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
59KB, 417x321px
After talking to ome guys from reddit (who got really angry for not getting any EXs or FA) I decided to do this give away on a more controled fashion, I'm going to make a give away thread on reddit in the near future

Special thanks to these 3 anons, I'm saving this picture so I can remeber you and give you the cards that you wanted
>>27634115
>>27634178
>>27634232
I promise I'll get them to you, I suppose this concludes the give away for now, even if I gave away low value cards.... sorry but I really got flodded with trade requests
>>
>>27634892

Thanks to you anon, godspeed!
>>
File: the fu.jpg (139KB, 918x564px) Image search: [Google]
the fu.jpg
139KB, 918x564px
>playing mega deck
>vs pic related
>the anti mega deck

Does this deck even work against anything buy megas?
>>
>>27635581
How is it anti mega?
>>
>>27635611

faded town and giratina if garbodor isn't up prevents megas from attacking. Chaos wheel prevents spirit links. Crushing hammer discards any energy

but really i'm just butthurt I lost to this deck
>>
>>27635819
And the opponent plays garbodor and fucks you completely.

The opponent plays hex maniac and fucks you completely.

The opponent plays pokemon ranger and fucks you completely.

Guess what, all those 3 will be staples in EVERY deck once the rotation hits.
>>
File: Snapchat-6032926032817070412.jpg (873KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6032926032817070412.jpg
873KB, 1440x2392px
Does anyone know how to find ppl who play irl in obscure countries?
I live in Lithuania capital and I love the tcgo, but the only club i have seen is in another city and only plays magic, one guy said he has some old cards but doesnt play over there
>>
>>27635893
you could try facebook groups
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (115KB, 517x155px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
115KB, 517x155px
I want to do a Fates Collide Delphox (Possibly Break) deck, but I want it for after the rotation, what would be cool to put in it?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>27635856
>>
I'm in a small closed nintendo one, mostly just old game hunting there, tho ppl love pokemon there

They loved my humble collection pic related

Tho noone ever mentions anything tcg
>>
Are the servers fucking up my stuff is slow and my coins and tickets just have a red no sign instead of the numbers.
>>
File: nononononononononono.png (2MB, 1260x722px) Image search: [Google]
nononononononononono.png
2MB, 1260x722px
Please tell me I'm not the only one!

I haven't even exploited any of the bugs!
>>
>>27636526
>>27636604
Yeah so servers are fucked.
>>
>>27636604
Please let this image be a official playmat
>>
>rip servers
>>
>>27636526

Same lol
>>
File: 1468844524769.jpg (46KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1468844524769.jpg
46KB, 600x662px
>Emergency Maintenance
>>
Ninja Boys incoming?
>>
I hope they fix the fucking mouse wheel scrolling.
>>
File: XYP_EN_XY67.png (185KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XYP_EN_XY67.png
185KB, 245x342px
I see this card in a lot of decks.

Stardust Jirachi the XY promo card.

Why is it splashable in decks? Is it still useable now that we have pokemon ranger and and special charge?
>>
>>27638109
Kills DCE
>>
>>27638109
It just is.
>>
>Only daily challenge with tokens is dragon based
>Don't have any dragon cards

Thanks game.
>>
>>27638422
I have a few dragon cards I could give you.
They are all awful, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>27638109
It's
>colorless attack
>10 damage
>knocks off special energy
>no damage and no effects on itself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-08-19-11-17.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-08-19-11-17.png
778KB, 1280x720px
How much is this baby going for nowadays?
>>
>>27638590
Around a human soul.
>>
>>27638606
Nice
>>
File: deck.jpg (212KB, 1629x826px) Image search: [Google]
deck.jpg
212KB, 1629x826px
r8? out of the 30 games ive played ive lost about 4. Very fast setup
>>
Do you guys ever get private trade offers that you just feel insulted by?
>>
>>27638998
>11 energy
Now I'm no expert, but that's just asking for trouble.
>>
>>27639676
11 energy is more than fine for this sort of deck. Notice the playset of Max Elixer and Scorched Earth and a single recursion card?
>>
>>27639676

>2016
>Playing with more than 12 energies unless you play Memephlosion

In case you don't know how the deck works, Team Magma's Camerupt fishes out Fire Energies from the discard pile while Flareon EX moves it to active
>>
File: deck engine.jpg (99KB, 957x489px) Image search: [Google]
deck engine.jpg
99KB, 957x489px
Is my deck engine good? I can't afford shaymin.
>>
>>27640142
>cant afford shaymin

>has FA N that is worth almost 3 Shaymins

MORON
>>
>>27640304
It's probably the free one from the ladder
Also N's only worth 1.0~1.5 Shaymin
>>
>>27640355
Shaymin is worth around 20 ROS

N is worth 45-55 ROS.
>>
>>27640304
It's the trade locked N everyone and their mother got from the versus ladder dipshit.
>>
If we ever get a Spirit Link do you guys think M-Venusaur from Generations would be a decent deck?
>>
>>27640628
No. But the XY Venusaur could be.
>>
File: Reuniclus.FCO.35.png (603KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
Reuniclus.FCO.35.png
603KB, 570x796px
at last a tcg thread
I need help, anyone have some decks list for Wobbat/bats or this little guy?
I'm trying really hard to make those 2 deck work
>>
>>27641457
>at last a tcg thread
I FINALLY figured out what's been missing.
Binder Guy is dead.
>>
File: blob.png (552KB, 933x457px) Image search: [Google]
blob.png
552KB, 933x457px
>>27641457
Here's a quick attempt at what I would do for Reuniclus. Probably won't function in a month since D Valley is super important here.

Octillery over Shaymin since Level Ball searches out your whole lineup, Brigette is almost mandatory to set up in time, and there's not much else to say. Probably test out the ratios to see how many Rods/Ash/Rescue/Revive? you need for it to work, or if you need Shaymin over Octillery (maybe both?). Secondary/Support Pokemon could include Wobbuffet, Deoxys RS, and I'm not sure what else. Don't forget Duosion hits for 100 off a single energy. There are like a hundred lists for Wobbubats online.

I need FA Sycamores.
>>
File: Wobbuffet.PHF.36.png (892KB, 569x795px) Image search: [Google]
Wobbuffet.PHF.36.png
892KB, 569x795px
>>27642059
thank you
>There are like a hundred lists for Wobbubats online

which site would you recommend to look for one? because there are tons of list I'm not sure which to pick
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I only really care about collecting physical cards and not even really playing the game so you can have these.
>>
File: amazing.png (1014KB, 1292x993px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
1014KB, 1292x993px
>>
Guy guys, not familiar with the TCG currently, played a bit back as the kid, but I'm here to ask if newer Pokemon cards/unopened boosters/ unopened booster boxes/ trainer boxes will appreciate in value much?
Does it vary set to set? Are there certain sets that are more likely to appreciate in value?
Thanks guys
>>
>>27644085
fuck, forgot to turn trip off
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.