[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470545154243.jpg (285KB, 536x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1470545154243.jpg
285KB, 536x1170px
I'm sorry for making a thread about this, even though there are already plenty of them, but I just got to ask.

By the way, this isn't a thread either confirming them or deconfirming them, but rather a question that has been bothering me for QUITE a while now.

So we all know that both the starter final evolution image leak and the chinese text leak both just so happen to be chinese, right? So, as soon as these hit on our laps, we obviously started discussing about it, right? But one thing always left me wonder, what about the Japanese people? I mean, seriously, freaking Japan, of all countries. You'd think that they would eventually hear the word about this, this is pretty much everywhere, even more so after the fucking trailer. The source is indeed chinese, would it really be that impossible for them to hear about it?

So, let's assume these are real. (I am not in fact confirming anything). Let's say not only we, but the japs already started discussing about this and knew about these images. So they might have a little knowledge about this, even if little.

Then came the trailer, which had a pretty damn big implication that these images might in fact be real which was Mallow herself appearing both in the trailer and supposedly in Lucha Cat's concept art.

Now, assuming the Japs know both about these images and the latest trailer...

How fucking come there's nothing about them possibly discussing what may be the confirmation for such final evolution starters? Has anyone even bothered searching about their opinions on these? Are they even talking about it?

It fucking boggles my mind, because these leaks didn't happen much far from them. Are they doubting the source from whence it came from, due to the fact that these are Chinese or whatever? Are they simply avoiding spoilers? Are they just doing this out of respect for Game Freak? Is there more that we may not be aware of?
>>
>>27603984
Nobody is going to go out there way to see what the Japs think
>>
moonrune transcriber here. They are talking about it almost as much as we are, but it doesn't matter. They're in the same position we are. Just because they're japanese, doesn't mean they get the gamefreak meeting memos in the mail.
>>
>>27604202
Where is all the damn art? I haven't seen a single japanese piece yet.
>>
>>27604227
Maybe they don't like it?
>>
>>27604227
its kinda hard for an artist to put in all there time and effort into a Pokemon that's not even been confirmed real as of this moment
>>
>>27603984
They are discussing it just as much as anyone else. You're just not visiting foreign boards.
>>
>>27604276

Didn't stop westerners from making art.
>>
>>27604305
yes but its still fuck all art
>>
>>27604227
I've seen a few sketches on 2ch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.