[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT least competent Prof IYO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: keep on rowan the water is fine.png (262KB, 331x313px) Image search: [Google]
keep on rowan the water is fine.png
262KB, 331x313px
>When Pokémon evolve, they seem to release some type of energy... However, I believe that it’s a mystic power far beyond our control.

Just started a new Platinum run… I like Rowan but gee does he seem stupid as fuck for a scientist. A mystic power? Really Rowan? I thought you were a professor not a fucking fortune teller.

What are the dumbest quotes from the Profs regarding the magic of Pokémon science?
>>
>>27603103
he also got BTFO for studying eovlution and not even knowing about Megas
>>
>>27603148
Megas are a phenomenon that only occur in Kalos and the alternate Hoenn
>>
>>27603162
I'm wondering if the shards littered throughout the pre-Mega games have anything to do with this. I'm aware people currently speculate the link between shards and plates because of their sprites but…

Multiple realities and timelines are confirmed in anime and game canon. There could have been a deliberate effort made by a person or pokémon who travelled into the past of the pre-mega game dimensions to destroy all mega stones and prevent mega evolution from ever existing. Perhaps this was carried out by a 'team' (evil or not) to prevent other trainers being able to utilise the power of megas. For years we may have been playing in a world where history had already been re-written.
>>
There are members of the public in Hoenn that display more knowledge of Mega Evolution than Sycamore ever has. Keep in mind that ORAS takes place just under a decade before XY at the very minimum.
>>
None of them know a blasted thing about anything. Of them, though, I would say Sycamore is the worst, since he doesn't even seem like an academic at all. He just plays one in real life. Just a facade to distract the kiddies.
>>
Will Kukui be any different?
>>
>>27603430
We don't know exactly what Kukui knows yet. So far, there is nothing I can fault him for. He is studying moves from a culture THAT IS CENTERED AROUND THEM. He is aware of the Island Challenge and how it works, so it is likely he already knows what the Z Moves are and how they work. I can be mistaken, though, since this is the major flaw of all professors. Their society should already know everything about pokemon. Why do they know nothing?
>>
>>27603103

They are all fucking dumb. Despite Pokemon being around since fucking forever and people living together with them for just as long, Pokemon research must be practically at its infantile stages going by the professors. I'd say Juniper was the least offending one among them and she discovers that Klink line didn't exist a hundred years ago during the game. How was this not noticed before?

The Pokemon World is ridiculously fucked up in some ways
>>
>>27603586
but are kilnk not depicted in the past with AZ etc?
>>
>>27603257

That's because ORAS is part of a new universe where Mega Evolution is wide-spread, and not a mysterious, new phenomenon.
>>
>>27603620

I have no idea, this is apparently what she says

>This cave has been around since the distant past, but… Data to prove that Klink existed more than a hundred years ago can't be found. So that must mean… Klink suddenly appeared a hundred years ago! Where Pokémon came from and where they are going… If we can learn that, I believe we can get along even better!
>>
>>27603103
Oak thinking there are only 150 pokemon despite there living 100 in the region next doors. Then later pretending he already knew about the new pokemon. Oak is an old hack barely clinging on because of his pride
>>
>>27603586
I mean the "study" of Pokemon at that level IS fairly new. Easily obtainable Pokeballs are only a recent technology. The Leagues being even newer.
>>
>>27603646
It was never "new", just something kept secret to a select few. It's still that way in Hoenn, just that we see more people that know about it.
>>
>>27603668
Those 100 didn't exist in that region at that time though, they gradually appeared there. This is the impression I always got, which is why gen2 mons are so rare in their own game.
>>
>>27603699
There is no evidence that Murkrow or Houndour are even originally from Johto. I checked. I forget if there are other pokemon that suddenly appeared in Kanto.
>>
>>27603199
>yfw that's what the plot to Sinnoh remakes
>>
>>27603162
Hi prof. Rowan
>>
>>27603754

Slugma on Cycling Road.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.