[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons why Pom-Pom is best Oricorio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Oricorio-Pom-Pom-Style.jpg (46KB, 440x341px) Image search: [Google]
Oricorio-Pom-Pom-Style.jpg
46KB, 440x341px
Baile Style- x4 weakness to rock, x2 weakness to water, x2 weakness to electric.

Pa'u Style- x2 weakness to rock, x2 weakness to dark, x2 weakness to ghost, x2 weakness to ice, x2 weakness to electric

Sensu Style- Same weaknesses as Pa'u.

Pom-Pom- x2 weakness to rock, x2 weakness to ice, and that's it. Not to mention it has an immediate advantage against all the other versions of Oricorio.
>>
>>27602749
I like Baile's and Pom-Pom's designs the most, but I'm probably going Pom-Pom because of this
>>
>M-Solrock used Earthquake!
>>
It is also immune to t-wave
>>
>I pick pokemon based on smogon opinions
Neck yourself.
>>
>>27602783
So we're just using baseless speculation now?
>>
Ghost could be good depending on the BP of their signature move.
High BP ghost moves can be insane.
>>
>>27602796
>Smogon is all of competitive pokemon
Cut youself
>>
>>27602783
And flying types are immune to ground moves.
>>
Sensu Style - Ground immunity, Normal immunity, Fight immunity
Baile Style - burn immunity, Ground immunity
Pom-Pom - paralysis immunity, Ground immunity
Pa'u Style - lol

Pom-Pom >>> Sensu = Baile >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>> Pa'u
>>
>>27602749

Resistances matter more than weaknesses, it's why Celebi manages to be so good despite having 7 weaknesses; it also has 6 resistances

Baile Style - Resists Fire, Grass, Fighting, Bug, Steel, and Fairy, immune to Ground

Pom-Pom Style - Resists Grass, Fighting, Flying, Bug, and Steel, immune to Ground

Pa'u Style - Resists Grass, Fighting, and Psychic, immune to Ground

Sensu Style - Resists Grass, Poison, and Bug, immune to Normal, Fighting, and Ground
>>
File: 5852.gif (488KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
5852.gif
488KB, 200x149px
>>27602783
>it doesn't effect Oricorio!
>>
>not using all 4 Oricorio forms in your team
>>
>>27602809
Might as well be, since you all act the same.
>>
>>27602834
Baile: 7
Pom-Pom: 6
Pa'u: 4
Sensu: 6

Baile>Pom-Pom=Sensu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pa'u
>>
>>27602800
Yes.
>>27602830
>>27602837
>Oricorio being immune to Earthquake while Heavy Field(which summons Gravity) is in effect
>>
File: 1469432521640.png (285KB, 939x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469432521640.png
285KB, 939x528px
>>27602796
>statistics and facts are opinions
>>
File: 7638.png (341KB, 471x361px) Image search: [Google]
7638.png
341KB, 471x361px
>>27602873
>assuming that a certain pokemon that hasn't been touched in four generations will get a mega

>assuming that it will definitely have this very specific effect
>>
>>27602873
>Not playing doubles with mega-lunatone's Orbital-release in play, making all pokemon immune to ground.

What are you even doing?
>>
>>27602890
>not assuming stuff for fun
A-Arceus's Omnipotence makes every move hit for supereffective damage and all damage to it is resisted.
>>
File: 1238083056459.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1238083056459.png
13KB, 400x400px
Serious: Why the fuck are you all so hyped over this little bird?

It'll have 430 stat total and be complete trash. RU at best.
>>
>>27602911
>assuming things for fun when talking about facts

I-I'm not godmodding
>>
>>27602935
>its going to be trash, you'll see
It hasn't even been released, you can't say this
>Its has shit base stat totals!
So did breloom and sableye...
They also had good abilities, a good typing and decent moves to work with, 2 of those are already confirmed on this thing. And don't forget hidden abilities, lest we forget how GF made last egn's regional rodent and bird be complete powerhouses
>>
Ghost birb has 3 immunities, 2 of which are very common attack types. Pom pom is just a worse Zapdos
>>
Reasons why Baile is best Oricorio
>will never give up
>will never hide
>will never be defeated
>will never accept evil
>>
File: Oricorio.full.2026357.jpg (460KB, 1280x1771px) Image search: [Google]
Oricorio.full.2026357.jpg
460KB, 1280x1771px
Reposting my speculation from a thread from yesterday:

It's definitely going to be a 1-stage mon. I wish for a 500 but I'm being realistic and assuming a 480 BST (based on a sort of middle ground between Furfrou and Hawlucha, two single stages that were introduced last gen), and GameFreak logic tells me it'll have about equal physical and special offenses to make it mixed and let it fully take advantage of the various dance moves. My stats predictions are as follows:

HP: 80
Atk: 90
Def: 70
SpA: 85
SpD: 75
Spe: 80

I don't think it's going to see any usage in singles, period. It's ability is way too gimmicky and niche and is not going to be able to stand much of a chance against thing that do use Sword's or Dragon Dance. Doubles is where it has potential to shine, provided GameFreak aren't incompetent retards and make it mimic ally dance moves as well.

In practice, it's going to be physical 9 times out of 10 because of the broad availability of SD/DD allies, and it's only ever going to be special if it's partnered with a Quiver Dance-knowing Volcarona or Vivillon (why).

We don't know if its learnset will change between forms, but at least it gets Revelation Dance which gives it a STAB for its secondary type (please be physical and please don't make it shit). Acrobatics seems like a likely move it will learn, which could be really interesting and would allow for some fun gimmicks. Brave Bird and Roost are also expected, but I don't know of how much use they will be in practice.
>>
>>27602749
Pom-Pom is best oricorio because she's cute.
>>
>>27603049
>シ
>>
>>27602881
>being competitive
>>
>>27602955
Whatever man. Enjoy your gen 7 Chatot if you want to.
>>
>>27603109
Since I loved the shit out of chatot I sure will. The only difference is this one wont suck.
>>
>>27602895
>Not shooting them down with Rowlet3's Thousand Arrows.

It's huntin Season.
>>
>>27602749
>Smack Down
>Gravity
>Iron Ball + Switeroo
>Zygarde
>>
>>27602749
Same reason why Zapdos is far better than Moltres and Articuckno. Team Instinct FTW. BTW i like the Baile Oricorio, since i'm a spaniard.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.