[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Everstone should do more.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: Everstone_anime.png (204KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Everstone_anime.png
204KB, 800x450px
You know how you enjoy a pokemons 2nd or first evolution way more than it's last sometimes?

I think the next gen should have the everstone make it so the pokemon gets the stats it's last form would when it gets to it's level without having to evolve, let's say you get a Meowth but you want it to stay that way with Persian's stats. Well, with the everstone new ability when it reaches it's level it would normally evolve to Persian it now gets the same stats Persian would but stays a meowth.

What do you think?
>>
>>27602273
Just combine Everstones and Eviolite into the same item
>>
>>27602302
this desu
>>
>prankster murkrow and prankster riolu without shit stats
>friend guard clefable with good stats
no
>>
>>27602273
>I THINK THEY SHOULD PANDER TO ASHFAGS EVEN MORE
Fuck right off. Evolution exists for a reason, just fucking evolve your Pokemon you faggot.
>>
>>27602315
Hey, I prefer Raichu too, but I would love a powerful Mudkip.
>>
>>27602315
>ashfags
What?
>>
>prankster murkrow and prankster riolu without shit stats
>friend guard clefable with good stats
HOLY SHIT YES
>>
>>27602327
>I COULD NEVER EVOLVE PIKACHU! HE'S PERFECT JUST THE WAY HE IS!
>>
>>27602427
You're remembering it wrong. Pikachu's the one who doesn't want to evolve and Ash is just respecting his wishes.
>>
>>27602427
>my name is anon, my favorite pokemon is garchomp and i like strong pokemon
>>
>>27602446
You KNOW when he saw that Raichu use hyper beam in Dimond/pearl Ash wanted Pikachu to evolve.
>>
>>27602446
>Pikachu's the one who doesn't want to evolve and Ash is just respecting his wishes.
Yeah that's why Ash evolves less than 50% of his Pokemon, right? Fuck off.

>>27602457
My favorite Pokemon is Infernape, thank you.
>>
>>27602467
>liking shitfernape
Thanks for showing your shit taste.
>>
>>27602460
The thunderstone was just in his reach. If he wanted to he could have touched it and evolved, but no he wanted to beat him without the stone just like Surge.
>>
>>27602467
Man, you're autistic.
>>
>>27602467
m8, most of ash's pokemon are evolved. Very few haven't evolved at all.
>>
>>27602427
>>27602446
>>27602460
>>27602488
Did you guys even realise that you swapped sides halfway through arguing?
>>
>>27602273
I get what you're saying, anon. Makes sense and all, but I don't know, dude. Wouldn't that be kinda dumb considering it would sort of make third/final evos seem pointless? It'd be like GF wasted slots for new, separate Pokemon on a bunch of third/final evos that no one wants. >>27602315
>>
>>27602498
>Currently has 37 Pokemon (because god knows Goodra isn't staying after the league)
>Of that number, 14 are NFE
You can argue "most" all you want. But XY is the first time Ash has gone to a league without a shitload of baby stage rejects.
>>
>>27602552
>if one person doesnt like something then that means everyone doesn't like it
You're a retard and you write like a faggot. Please kys
>>
>>27602467
Now see what you made me do? You made me go onto bulbapedia and make this list. I hope you're happy.

NFE: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Gible, Oshawott, Piginite, Snivy, Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore, Pidgeot, Aipom

DE: Hawlucha, Tauros, Snorlax, Heracross, Torkoal, Lapras

CFE: Muk, Noctowl, Raticate, Beedrill

FE: Greninja, Talonflame, Goodra, Noivern, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, Unfezant, Leavanny, Krookodile

NFE: Not Fully Evolved
DE: Doesn't Evolve
CFE: Caught Fully Evolved
FE: Fully Evovled

Bayleef, Quilava, Piginite, Boldore and Pidgeot have all been evolved by Ash and Aipom didn't have an evolution until 4th Gen and was caught during 3rd gen.
>>
>>27602541
>Not arguing for the sake of arguing

You must be new here
>>
>>27602606
Oh shit, I forgot to add Butterfree on the the Fully Evolved list.
>>
>>27602611
You're the epitome of cancer
>>
>>27602552
Mega Evolution is the best mechanic to have ever graced this shithole of a series. I wish I could un-play B/W so I could just skip from the best gen to the second best gen.
This isn't bait.
>>
>>27602606
>>27602616
>Counting Pokemon Ash no longer owns
>>
>>27602606
>>27602616
You forgot Squirtle too if you're counting pokes he let go.
>>
>>27602639
>not counting the pokemon he had
>>
>Vigoroth sent to Ubers
>>
>>27602606
>Pidgeot
>NFE
In what world do you live where pidgeotto isn't the middle stage
>>
>>27602675
megas :^)
>>
>>27602650
NFE: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Gible, Oshawott, Piginite, Snivy, Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore, Aipom, Squirtle

DE: Hawlucha, Tauros, Snorlax, Heracross, Torkoal, Lapras

CFE: Muk, Noctowl, Raticate, Beedrill, Primeape (Caught him after he evolved)

FE: Greninja, Talonflame, Goodra, Noivern, Donphan, Swellow, Sceptile, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, Unfezant, Leavanny, Krookodile, Pidgeot

I forgot Primeape too.

>>27602675
I accidentally put Pidgeot instead of Pidgeotto but I forgot he did evolve.
>>
>>27602687
Megas aren't evos anon :^)
>>
>>27602699
So he's kept 16 NFE and evolved 16 personally to FE.

Split right down the middle, Ash confirmed complete faggot.
>>
>>27602715
Fuck, forgot the permanent
>>
>>27602575
Are you autistic? I never said that, you fucking mongrel. That sounds like the most retarded thing I've seen in a while, and this is 4skin. I said that it would seem like slots for potential new, separate Pokemon would be wasted on third/final evos that no one wants or likes. SEEM like. Why evolve into a final/third stage when something like, say, an eviolite/everstone hybrid exists? Why evolve when the second stage can already reach its max potential? GF would be better off saving that slot for a different and perhaps two-stage Pokemon evolutionary line.
>>
>>27602759
>Why evolve into a final/third stage when something like, say, an eviolite/everstone hybrid exists? Why evolve when the second stage can already reach its max potential?
Because people still like the third stage mon better and want the good stats AND the use of an item. Try thinking about things for a few seconds before actually posting them
>>
>>27602717
Boldore shouldn't count because their usually isn't any tradeback trades in the anime. That's the best he can do without giving it away to somebody.
>>
>>27602819
>Implying trade evolutions exist in the anime
>>
>>27602832
>What is Jessie's Gourgeist?
>>
>>27602853
Then how the fuck did Brock's Onix evolve into Steelix while he was gone?
>>
>>27602886
His brother probably traded his Onix but tried to trade it back after he realized how much he fucked up. Then made up a story about how he trained it really well and that's why he evolved.
>>
>>27602914
>His brother probably traded a Pokemon he didn't own
That or the anime is inconsistent as shit and makes zero god damn sense.
>>
>>27602948
He did give Onix to his brother but you're probably rightt about that. I was just projecting about something that my little sister did when I let her borrow my Silver cart.
>>
>>27602623
I'll take "What is /vp/ for 1000"
>>
>>27602779
Yeah, they'd be missing out on the item, but that's the cost of using an everstone to begin with, though. You'd still have the stat benefits and whatever added effects the OP's hypothetical "super everstone" would provide. And just to be clear, I almost always prefer third/final evos and have never used an everstone myself. I'm only thinking in hypotheticals like the thread asks.
>>
>>27603090
Exactly, there is a cost, so your hypothetical situation is stupid because it wouldn't happen. There will always be people who want to use the third evo, there would just be an option for people who didn't
>>
>>27603031
>its ok for me to be annoying if other people are annoying too
Did you ever think that maybe it doesn't need to be cancer, and that you can just stop at any time?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.