[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Z Ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Z Ring.jpg (112KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Z Ring.jpg
112KB, 1500x1500px
Have you guys seen this?
It says it syncs with the game.

https://www.amazon.com/TOMY-T19202D-Pok%C3%A9mon-Z-Ring-Set/dp/B01JA03S9A/ref=pd_sim_63_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41rRNSN3cdL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=3G8SG0AE6RS6WYMW40XX
>>
File: bacchiri mina.jpg (80KB, 515x634px) Image search: [Google]
bacchiri mina.jpg
80KB, 515x634px
>>27598943
Yeah there's been threads about it. Most of them devolved into "It's like a Kamen Rider belt" at some point so I'll get that out of the way.
>>
>extra crystals sold separately

Lol who would buy several plastic "crystals"
>>
>>27598972
It basically is though. Worst case scenario, z-moves will require you to sync the bracelet with the and whatever gems you have physically attached to the IRL one are the ones you have equipped in game. Best case scenario, it's just a toy like the IRL mega bracelets. I hate physcial stuff like this because you can never wear/use it without looking like a complete sperg. At least the pokewalker could just sit in your pocket.
>>
I wonder if the sync is just with the toy or if the game has any promps if you have it.
>>
>>27599068
The pokewalker has a reason for you to wear outside the house though, even if you're gonna play Sun and Moon on the go, why would you wear the bracelet with lights and sounds to annoy people unless you're a kid.

I'm not sure why you would wear a Kamen Rider belt out in public.
>>
>>27598943
It's not even that cool. It's just such a bland wristband with sockets for crystals. The fucking gloves in the Duelist Kingdom were cooler. There's no way I would've wanted this as a kid.
>>
>>27599019
You walk amongst them even now, anon.
>>
>>27599122
You say that as an adult but if you were still a kid you'd flip your shit if you didn't have one.
>>
>>27599068
>z-moves will require you to sync the bracelet
They would never require you to buy an add-on, the game would just come with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.