[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon characters you fucking despise. Anime, manga, game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Pokemon characters you fucking despise. Anime, manga, game characters all welcome.
>>
>>27598171
Anime Mallow.
>>
>>27598171
Emerald the Manga character

First arc that was ever shit
>>
File: serena (anime).jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serena (anime).jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>27598171

Serena in Anime series.
>>
Serena is fucking great
>>
>>27598253

only in the games and manga.
>>
I'm curious as I have not seen the anime, why is serena so bad in the anime
>>
Can someone explain to me what's wrong with Serena? I see so many people saying that she's shit, and I feel like she's the most enjoyable female companion so far, besides maybe Misty.
>>
>>27598451
Her only character trait is that she wants Ash's dick. And some minor shit about this season's contest replacement that barely amounted to anything. Can't battle, only 3 Pokemon, boring. She's a completely flat character and the only reason she has a fanbase is because of autists who want her to get with Ash.
>>
>>27598171

I find it hard to care about her, let alone hate her.

Hopefully Mallow is more interesting.
>>
>>27598215
He also looks retarded. 100% agree with this, he was the worst character introduced and part of the worst arc.
>>
Zinnia
>>
>it's a "/padt/ carreer shitposter gets mad that the anime is hype right now and makes a shitposting thread" episode
>>
File: 1349741709800.jpg (3KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1349741709800.jpg
3KB, 126x123px
>>27598551

>hype
>not even top 10 in ratings, during the LEAGUE

Go back to your circlejerk.
>>
>>27598635
>needing ratings to enjoy something

The word "underrated" exists for this exact reason.
>>
>>27598494
Ah, that makes sense then
>>
>>27598754

>needing to accuse others of shitposting because they contradict your opinion
>needing to validate your opinion by stating it as fact in an unrelated discussion

The word insecurity exists for this reason.
>>
>>27598754

Just because you enjoy eating shit doesn't mean it's underrated.
>>
>>27598491
I'm a sucker for moe and short hair, so I like Serena, but I don't think she's a good companion compared to a lot of the older ones. Her entire reason for being with the others amounts to liking Ash. She just follows him like a puppy. That works for a character like Bonnie that's too young to do anything on her own, but Serena should have some kind of goal. I think the writers realized this and just decided to throw the same tired old pokemon contest shit, even though there were no contests in XY, on her since they couldn't think of anything else. In that regard, she's a rehash of Dawn who was a rehash of May. I swear if the Alola story does pokemon contests again I will still watch all of it and like it but I will be disappointed.
>>
>>27598171
She's a bit irritating but I don't despise her. I can't thing of a Pokemon character I actually hate since most of them are pretty flat.
>>
File: 150px-MaxAG.png (27KB, 150x224px) Image search: [Google]
150px-MaxAG.png
27KB, 150x224px
>>
>>27598494
>Barely amounted to anything
>has several episodes dedicated to it and Ash's battles are delayed because of it

What?
Honestly, you seem to be one of those autists that hate something because of its fan base.
>>
>>27599314
>has several episodes dedicated to it

Wow stop the fucking presses, character of the year over here.
>>
Rosa.
>>
>>27598494
Tbh the fanbase just wants Ash to hook up with SOMEONE because he's had at least two ladies obviously show feelings for him.

goddamnassholeleftthesalonmaidenhighanddry
>>
>>27599435
You said her arc is just some minor shit dedicated to her, but it's actually many episodes. Are you retarded?
>>
>>27599744

It's still minor shit you idiot. It affected virtually nothing outside of itself or in the grand scheme of the show. Ash "delaying" his gym match had no risks or consequences, it wasn't a factor in the slightest. You could remove the contest episodes altogether and nothing relevant would change.
>>
>>27599819
What the fuck is "relevant" in the Pokemon Anime then? Just the 8 gyms and the league? And not even that since not even that "affects anything but itself". By that dumb logic, character focused episodes don't matter (especially since like it or not Serena is one of the MC's I'd the show), and the only ones that matter are the ones about world ending catastrophes.
>>
File: 72461.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
72461.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
I FUCKING HATE EMERALD
FUCKING
HATE
EMERALD

This fucking piece of trash is so boring, so annoying, even a hypocrite.

>Shut up about bonds you faggot
>He says as he precedes to win through power of friendship himself

Why did his fucking faggot arc have to have the other protagonists all sharing it making me wish I was reading their arc instead?

What about Emerald is meant to be good?

Why did he have to make it feel like Wally's existence was pointless?

Fucking waste of time piece of fucking shite, makes me want to vomit out diahrrea from my intestines.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE EMERALD SINCE I BEGAN TO READ HIS ARC. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-QUADRILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR EMERALD AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR EMERALD. HATE. HATE.

>>27598406
>Game Serena
>Not trash outside of her fuckability
Nice meme faggot
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 196x231px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 196x231px
>>27599264
Yes

Also this guy
>>
File: 200px-Emerald_Outfit_Adventures.png (36KB, 200x326px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Emerald_Outfit_Adventures.png
36KB, 200x326px
I pray I NEVER see his fucking face again in that manga.

There will be people out there who will legitimately defend this little faecal matter being.

I hope there aren't enough fans of his to the point he will ever return.

He should never return.

He is shit.

He is piss.

He is worse than both AIDS and cancer put together, he is the Black Death.

>the instant I saw Ruby was about fight him I knew he would job only because Emerald was the main protagonist and had to win for that reason alone

Best boy Ruby did not deserve to be reduced to that.

Fucking

HATE

EMERALD
>>
>>27602411
check em and nice reference
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.