[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal pokemon game, /vp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: ruinedpokemon.png (29KB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
ruinedpokemon.png
29KB, 270x188px
Describe your ideal pokemon game, /vp/.
>>
>12 cities
>connected by things called routes
>people battle you cause they all wanna be champion
>get calls from some faggot named joey about his rattata
>have to get on boat after third gym to fight some faggot i knew from my childhood, some sick dude gives me useful HM
>run around lookin for pokemon
>get fucked by some evil team
>go to elite 4
>see that fag from the boat again
>during battle get call from the fuckwit joey yet again
>go to battle frontier after
>joey is a frontier captain
>>
>>27596250
Huge region, gyms and trials, new pokemon mixed with old like XY, but with the new pokemon showing up on more routes while a group of old pokemon will only show up on one specific route or area, so the old don't overshadow the new. Interesting locales and characters.
>>
File: 41351144_p0_master1200.jpg (360KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
41351144_p0_master1200.jpg
360KB, 800x800px
Essentially Pokemon XD but with a magical girl theme and you purify them with the power of love through your magic wand and then return the stolen Pokemon back to their trainer.

Also Aromatisse is the starter
>>
>>27596429
>XD
kys
>>
>>27596250

>dark story with older teen protagonist like B/W/B2/W2
>pokemon follow you in the overworld IN ADDITION TO pokemon amie
>trainer customization
>seasons
>snowy areas, sandstorm areas, rainy areas, natural sunny day areas
>secret bases
>difficulty setting that can be chosen from the beginning
>gym leaders use only pokemon from the new region
>gym leaders use Pokemon with secondary typings that make it difficult to just sweep with one pokemon
>you can recruit different NPCs (one for each Pokemon type) to travel with you on your journey and do double battles every route, or call one of your friendly rivals to travel together
>>
You play as the female trainer, and you can date every female NPC.
e v e r y t h i n g i s n o w y u r i
>>
>>27596429
>Aromatisse is the starter
You've sold me on this, anon
>>
>>27596250
Pixelmon with better models and more supported land/sea/air mounts, a good resource pack, coded in not java. With a prebuilt map available that has all of the regions replicated and slightly expanded on. Double/triple battles implemented. And cross server functionality on a small scale, including "wi-fi" battles.
>>
File: e7mssu0r.jpg (13KB, 114x186px) Image search: [Google]
e7mssu0r.jpg
13KB, 114x186px
>>
>>27596336
This and a way to mega any pokemon
>>
>>27596250
>Attackdex
>Interesting sidequests otherwise unrelated to the plot that aren't Postgame.
>Interesting Postgame plot.
>Adequate mix of new/old Pokemon, to keep the new Pokemon fresh and old friends around for familiarity.
>Dexnav
>>
>>27596250
HGSS with the trainers in the Fast Ship being able to be rebattled once a day so there's a good place to train
>>
>Trainer customization on par with most modern games

>no flying, travel is more involved for getting to farther away locations by using train/plane/boat/car
Still one of my favorite parts about gold/silver was needing to use a train to get to kanto, pokemon flying is just lame fast travel and using public transportation would make it more of a real journey
>>
All regions included in the game (as well as Sevii Islands, etc.)

Yes, yes, it's a meme but it could work if done properly. What most people don't understand is that there's already a system in place that could facilitate all leagues into the game without the player being able to steamroll through them: the gym obey levels. Say you travel to Hoenn and all your Kanto/Johto mons are 60+. Well, you wouldn't be allowed to use those mons until you get to the gym that unlocks them for you. But instead of "obeying" it would have to be some shit like "league rules" which dictates everything because it wouldn't make sense if your own Pokemon didn't obey you.

If anyone else has any other issues with "all regions" I could address those complaints as well
>>
>>27596250
It needs guns, explosions, and blood!
Any other questions?
>>
File: Brago.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brago.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
I wanna be the bad guy.

Pokemon poacher, or a team "insert name" member.

Anything but a straight played out fucking story. Also, bring pokemon following you back.
>>
>>27596897
they should just have you go thru 2 regions of your choice, by that time your mons should be close to level 100. The next 4 or 5 gens should have every trainer with level 100 mons

You get Gen V level scaling back, too, and you can sub in new mons whenever you feel like
>>
>>27596429
>XD
Fuck off.
>>
>huge region
>huge Pokedex and lots of diversity everywhere, every route has a Pokemon unique to it
>wild Pokemon have their hidden abilities
>more than 8 bosses, or if only 8, they are all challenging with great AI and strategies
>Gyms and leaders have cool designs
>routes that are rigorous to get through without items
>nonlinear map
>nonlinear bosses
>Contest system that is more interactive
>Battle Frontier
>>
>>27597057

>Gyms and leaders have cool designs.

That already happen.

In every generation of Pokémon.
>>
>Beat the game
>There's another two thirds of the game waiting for you
>Game fakes you out with endings three times, only to spring more content on you
>Feels like Rune Factory 4; there's a billion things to do, and the game never feels like its over, doesn't stop being fun or interesting
>Tons of secret things to discover
> Wide variety of types of mons you can get early on, rather than only getting shit later on in the game when you no longer feel like switching out your team. If you catch a mon beyond lv20, I'm not raising him, I have tor raise them almost from the start. B2/w2 did this right, by giving you a good variety from the start.
>Two rivals, you can challenge them whenever, you can find them in random parts of the world map each day of the week, acting like their own characters who are having their own journey outside of your control.
>No rival falls out of the plot after awhile or decides they're the weak link who stops trying anymore
>Game feels like an entire region from other games, x4. Lots of places to explore and battle. Similar to SMD.
>All the old characters show up, old champions, old rivals, old protaganists, you can battle them all.

Other shit as well, I'm one of those players who likes going through the adventure and plot, getting a new team each time. Each playthrough feels like its own journey with a different unique team

I'm not the one who just enjoys random online battling after the game only. They're not catering the game to me at all. I want an adventure that feels huge, to the point that it almost feels like it won't end, with lots of interesting characters and content.
>>
>>27596250
I have a general idea of what I'd like to see, but it'd never happen. A meteorite crashes to earth, and a dense, almost impenetrable forest sprouts up around it. The forest swallows most of the region, and only the cities on the edges of the region are unscathed. Your character is an undergraduate/ intern, who the professor sends in on an expedition through the woods to discover more about the mysterious event. Armed only with your starter pokemon, your gear and few of the local rats and birds, you must venture through the jungle and reach its center. You shouldn't get too comfortable however. New, unfamiliar pokemon sulk and slither among the trees, and previous adventurers have escaped the forest with tales of terrain and climate conditions which should be impossible...
>>
>>27596250
One where I get to date pokegirls

So pretty much BW2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.