[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Suicide_Squad_(film)_Poster[1].png (239KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Squad_(film)_Poster[1].png
239KB, 259x384px
what would his team be?
>>
5 ledians and a budoof.

5 heroes who's looks disguise their uselessness and one who is terrible all the way around
>>
File: WORST.TEAM.EVER.jpg (42KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
WORST.TEAM.EVER.jpg
42KB, 570x380px
the 122-127 Squad
Let me explain this
They are six misfits, six weird guys even for Pokémon standard. most of them areantrophomorfic, wich, at least on the first generation, was not the usual thing. Both bug guys don´t share most of the bug type characteristics, like having long and fast evolutionary trees or needing cocoon forms. Even thought, four of them had a baby form in second gen, an aspect Game Freak only put in fan-favourites and flaghsip pokemons like Pikachu, Jigglypuff or Poliwirl. The other guy, Scyther, instead of this had an evolution nobody asked for (wich also turned him a second weird type, wich feels less natural than onix-steelix.
So, in a way, this six guys has always been the less pokemonesque fuckers Pokemon has ever had.
Mr. Mime is the most Joker-esque Pokemon. It also may pass as another clown, Captain crazyfuck Boomerang.
Scyther is an efficent and silent Killer, it doubles for both Katana and Deadshot
Jynx is the crazy bitch, more like Enchantress, but she really gives also a Harley vibe
Ellectabuzz is a cocky bastard who knows he can fuck with anyone. It serves as a Deadshot but also has that Boomer feeling
Magmar is the calm fire guy. Diablo
Pinsir is a feral meat clever. it count as Killer Croc. He also looks as annoyed by rest of the team as Flagg
128 is Tauros. but the team is complete. Sorry, Slipknot
Trainer is Waller
>>
Mega Kangaskhan
Ghost types with Curse
>>
>>27594554
>they're the patsies
>they're some kinda Suicune Squad
>>
File: shit.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>27597124
>>
>>27594554
Just got back from seeing this an hour ago. I think this was the worst comic book movie I've ever seen. Every line Harley Quinn had made me want to physically cringe. Leto's acting was super over- the- top, but not in a good way. For some reason Killer Croc is a black dude and a manlet compared to the comic book. Will Smith basically played himself, and his "comic relief" was pretty much "lol white people amirite?". Katana and Slipknot were introduced late, and Slipknot's introduction was literally "oh and here's slipknot, the guy that can climb anything". Why does every DC movie besides the Dark Knight trilogy have to be complete shit?
>>
File: 1470242245446.jpg (103KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1470242245446.jpg
103KB, 770x711px
>>27597555
DELET
>>
>>27594554
>DC
>we want to be edgy and srs you guys, no comedy for us

>being edgy and srs fails
>add comedy to Batman vs Superman

>lol quirky bad guys run around and pretend to be heroes XD
>>
>>27594554
Nuzlocke electric monotype run, no items, no HM slaves. You start with a surfing pikachu because you're a hack.
>>
>>27597555
you seriously think TDKR was good
>>
File: joker[1].jpg (191KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
joker[1].jpg
191KB, 2000x1333px
what would his team be?
>>
>>27597658
TDKR was the worst of the trilogy, but it was by no means bad.
>>
>>27597673
KANGASKHAN'S
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.