[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos the pokemon equivalent to titamon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tita.png (589KB, 970x777px) Image search: [Google]
tita.png
589KB, 970x777px
Whos the pokemon equivalent to titamon?
>>
Going by design only, I'd say Chesnaught
>>
Golurk + Aegislash
Or Chesnaught
>>
>>27592194
>Titamon is a Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Titans, progenitors and enemies of the Olympians. The titan of revenge Titamon was born from the hatred of the Digimon defeated by the Olympos XII in battles over the sovereignty of the Digital World. It holds the alias of "One-Man Division" and is treated as if it was a legion despite being a single being because it is able to instantly summon a mighty host. Bearing the inexhaustible energy of its hatred within its gigantic body, it runs through the battlefield seeking the heads of the Olympos XII. Its large arms are covered in a multitude of skulls, and the skulls are all data of the power it has stolen from the enemies it has defeated so far. As its gigantic sword "Zanjintou" (斬神刀? lit. "Beheading God Sword") is a bone sword carved from SkullGreymon's bones, the hatred filling the sword makes a low growl.
Shit nigga I don't think there's a Pokemon that matches that description at all.
>>
>>27592194

None of the ones has that I seen and know.
>>
>>27592194
From a meta-perspective it's Mega-Pinsir
>>
>>27592797
Makes sence
>>
>>27592194
regigigigigigigigigigas
>>
File: Tyranitar.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>27592194
It's Tyranitar.
Look at Titamon's default evolution line:
Goburimon -> Orgemon -> Digitamamon -> Titamon
Most of them are Earth element, and there's a cocoon-like middle stage.
>>
>>27592273
This
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.