[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a flawless design.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11

File: GKr1GaB[1].png (383KB, 541x391px) Image search: [Google]
GKr1GaB[1].png
383KB, 541x391px
This is a flawless design.
>>
>>27591444
Trips confirm.
>>
>>27591444
It's hands look strange. But that's just nitpicking. If anyone has awkward hands it's Heelcat.
>>
>>27591444
>getting trips
>having godly tastes

Twas meant to be.
>>
the wing-hand-bow thing looks really awkward
>>
>>27591444
I agree, the only one I don't like is the fucking cat. I think the colour scheme is hard on the eyes.
>>
>>27591485
You can't argue with OP's trips, Alomoville
>>
>>27591444
You're right
>>
>>27591485
yes, that's one major flaw
>>
>>27591485
No one cares what you think tripfag
>>
>>27591485
>tripfags has shit taste and hates the objectively best grass starter ever
Of course.
>>
>>
It's pretty good, definitely looking forward to my rival using one
>>
>>27591516
stfu no one asked what you think either, i agreed with him. read before you start talking bullcrap.
>>
>>27591485
You like Entermaid, don't you?

you also masturbate to serperior vore
>>
>>27591553
you forgot your trip
>>
>>27591553
Go away tripnig
>>
>>27591444
Literally the only good one. No idea what people like about the others.
>>
>>27591444
I cant wait to see its animations.
seems this gens models have a of of personality to them.
>>
>>27591553
>stfu

>>>/middle school/
>>
>>27591553
>bullcrap

THE UNDERAGE BOOGIE MAN HAS RETURNED
>>
>>27591628
>trip
nigga, you forgot to grow a dick. Stop being a pussy when someone talks about their opinions over a fucking drawing.
>>
I don't like how its wings aren't connected to its back but otherwise I like it. Still sticking with Popplio, though.
>>
>>27591673

It's like everyone has different opinions or something.
>>
>>27591716
Bird's wings aren't "connected to their back" in real life.
>>
>>27591715
PUT YOUR TRIP BACK ON LOSER :^^^^)))))
>>
I love how it seems that the hoodie closes slightly when the bow is used. It looks like it's focusing on the target. God tier design
>>
Let's hope it gets Thowsand Arrows
>>
>>27591765
>Loser
Says the one using 4chan for Pokemon... on the internet, name calling people based on their opinions?
>>
>>27591765
you are definitely butthurt for something.
>>
This legit? first time seeing this.
>>
>>27591824
butthurt lol :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>27591824
Nothing worse than a triggered normie who forgot to put on his trip today.
>>
>>27591841
no, it's another fake trash "leak". was out for a while now.
>>
>>27591838
>>>/preschool/
>>
>>27591870 (You)
>>
B I R D D A D
>>
This board needs more fanart.
>>
>>27591874
>pre-school
whut?
>>
>>27591889
>not naming your rowlet harvey/birdman

thanks for giving me the idea anon
>>
>>27591870
>>27591880
Thanks. i'm a slowfag when it comes to leaks. can't tell what's real and what's not. not sure why this needs a post then considering it's fake.
>>
>>27591907
>>>/preschool/
>>
>>27591444
Its shit Rowlett is ruined forever, this design made me pick Litten but then that godawful humanoid shit happened and so I picked Popplio but that final evo is so faggy looking. Fuck this is the first gen where I box my starter at the start.
>>
File: image.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27591914

First anon is lying. It's not fake.
>>
>>27591914
It isn't fake lmao
>>
>>27591936
>>27591942
it's got to the point now where I trust nobody. brb burring head in hole and waiting for the game to come out.
>>
the "glasses" just ruin the whole design for me
>>
>>27592302
It really shouldn't. Ignoring that owls are often characterized as wearing glasses and also as being smart and also something that helps vision makes sense thematically for an archer, it's just one little part of it. Like, literally small and something that barely matters. Its just one tiny detail. It shouldn't ruin anything.
>>
You know what? Fuck birds, honestly no more bird starters you cant get anymore perfect than Torchic that basically becomes a feather dinosaur when it evolves, and Piplup.
>>
>>27591444
The wings should be connected to the back.
>>
>Flawless design

Yeah, except for the unanswered question on where the fuck he already picks his hand made arrows from.

Not feathers. But arrow feathers.
>>
>>27591444
How the shit is that bird even holding anything?
>>
>>27592329

They're also pilot goggles.
>>
>>27592855
The little triangles on his wings are arrow feathers.
>>
>>27592351

>can't get anymore perfect than Torchic
>implying Blaziken isn't the worst looking starter next to Delphox

Stupid hair, stupid disco pants, tiny torso and ugly feminine shape. The thing is a fucking mess of ugly shapes.
>>
>>27592925

... With the twig/wood part and everything?

That's fucking weird.
>>
Anybody who knows japanese that can translate the text?
>>
File: muchbetter.png (100KB, 232x277px) Image search: [Google]
muchbetter.png
100KB, 232x277px
Its too colorful just make the coloring simplistic for fuck sake like this
>>
File: bird1.jpg (75KB, 917x550px) Image search: [Google]
bird1.jpg
75KB, 917x550px
>>27592955

Bird wings are just feathers hanging off of arms. The top part is its arm, outlined by the triangles. The arm bends like a bow. Hanging off of it are feathers, with arrows nestled between them.
>>
>>27593019

Well color me surprised. I honestly thought those patterns were more to aid him aim better for whatever reason, but this shit's honestly in moon and I ain't no moon reader.
>>
>>27593016
This looks like shit why do you people shit your pants over a grass type that isn't green
>>
>>27591925
>he didn't box Gen 5
>>
>>27591444
>Those sharp claws
>That serious look to the eyes
>That Green/Brown/Beige color scheme
>Those powerful bow wings
>That cute flustered reaction

Cute stealth bird is a 10/10
>>
>>27591444
I think it looks mediocre at best, but I'm sure it will look better in-game. He reminds me of Hawlucha, but slightly better.
>>
>>27591444

Its bow mechanic makes no sense. The arrow shoots from the force of the bow bending forward. Both the top and bottom have to bend and it couldn't do that without detatching its arm.
>>
File: Big_Fat_Meanie_(picture).jpg (78KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Fat_Meanie_(picture).jpg
78KB, 1152x864px
>>27593832
>>
>>27592955
Their purpose is also aesthetic. The way the triangles are organized imply curvature. The "arm" part is slightly cylindrical and has an easy curve into the "flat" wings. It does that with out having to draw a line which would imply a sharper difference in shape then intended. It also breaks up the large negative space of beige it's wings would be.
>>
File: ribbonslut.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ribbonslut.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>27591444
>flawless
Are you serious?

>fuck ugly color scheme
>barely a grass type, just a green hood
>doesn't do anything interesting with the fact it's a flying plant bird
>add an archer theme into an owl for whatever reason, with a retarded wing-bow on top of it
>hood exist only so that the retarded bow can "work", even though it would just close the hood, much less shoot anything
>doesn't even shoot leaves just normal feathers
>detached wings
>nerd glasses for whatever reason
>saturday night fever's outfit with a cravat
>tuxedo ass feathers

Clusterfuck design of a starter that forgot it was supposed to be a grass type first and foremost, for focusing too much on the terribly executed archer thing.

It should have been better as shitty normal/flying common pokemon. As a grass starter is the worst one by far.
>>
>>27593016
I agree, this is nicer on the eyes
>>
>>27593832
Your eyes are shit if you think this looks like shit you shit.
>>
>>27594620

Bows are made of wood. And its bowstring is a vine. It uses its grass type to form the weapon out of its own body.

Pulling one vine wouldn't close the hood.

The arrow heads look like autumn leaves, compared to the feather fletching.
>>
>>27593016
While I think this looks fine as well, it isn't anymore colorful than Rowlet already is. It uses all of rowlet's colors.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 336x418px
>>27594620
>>add an archer theme into an owl for whatever reason, with a retarded wing-bow on top of it
Owls are known for their impeccable sight, and rowlet throws arrows as its signature. Why wouldn't it be an archer?

The wing bow is really unique. You're just desperate.
>>
>>27592329
Not the same guy, but they look really weird in that image. I've seen fanart where they looked better though
>>
>It's hood has vines that make it act like a hoodie

>It uses these same vines as string for it's bow wing

>The tighter it pulls back, the more his sight gets blocked by the hood

>This flaw is even shown in the artwork

I really like the design of this pokémon, but this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>27591444
Literally Chesnaught-tier.
Can't wait to visit the PC as soon as I catch my first Pokémon.
>>
>>27595861
But, that's, like, your opinion man...
>>
>>27591444
Flawless? Maaaaaybe. The best design? Yes. And this is coming from the guy who has picked the water starter since Gen 1.
>>
>>27591444
Trips confirm. I was initially going to pick Litten but it's final evolution is horrible. Another macho fire starter... Granted it is Fire/Dark but Game Freak is just covering it by doing that.
>>
>>27594620
>barely a grass type, just a green hood
>>27593832
Rowlet isn't even primarily green, what is the problem with you people.
>>
>>27591444
The feather ruines it
>>
File: smoking hiro-kun.jpg (327KB, 1008x827px) Image search: [Google]
smoking hiro-kun.jpg
327KB, 1008x827px
>>27595110
>Bows are made of wood.
Exactly. Being a grass type it could have done that. Instead it has a bow made of an articulated limb. Absolutely stupid.

>And its bowstring is a vine.
And it's also a hood cord. Even more retarded, not only it lacks the tension to shoot an arrow, it would just close the hood whenever pulled just like it's shown in OP's pic.

>It uses its grass type to form the weapon out of its own body.
Instead of actually attacking with it's grass type. 10/10 grass starter concept.

>Pulling one vine wouldn't close the hood.
look again

>The arrow heads look like autumn leave
Too bad it's not.

>>27595173
>Owls are known for their impeccable sight
Thanks, whats next are you going to tell me owls can fly too?

A shit ton of animals have good vision, does that make them lol archers too? And why does it need glasses when it has such a good vision?

>Why wouldn't it be an archer?
Why would it be? Archers and owls are completely unrelated unlike seals and fairies and tigers and wrestling. They picked a random animal and tried to force a random archetype, I guess that's why the bow makes so little sense.

>You're just desperate.
I wish. Those flaws are fucking obvious. You are the desperate one since there's no way to defend it.

Concept is shit, bow is fucking stupid, design it's a clusterfuck, and its grass type is barely an afterthougth. Or just a piece of cloth.
>>
>>27591553
Tripfag pls, kys
>>
closing the hood actually acts as a Zooming in feature, like a Sniper or something
>>
would be 10/10 if not for the glasses, instead it's maybe a 9.5/10 and the best grass starter since Sceptile
>>
File: 1468771805841.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468771805841.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>27596960
This anon is speaking truth, you faggots should listen
>>
both this and poppmaid are so great, i really cant decide between the two.
>>
>>27597650
Unlike some, I don't want to nitpick through every little detail to find a flaw
Can we all just leave it with everyone having a different taste?
>>
>>27596960
>A shit ton of animals have good vision, does that make them lol archers too?
Uh... why not? Is there any reason they couldn't be that's what they were going for? And glasses are a way of visually representing enhanced vision. They aren't literally glasses anyway, just circle designs around its eyes. I'm not going to comment on that whole post mostly because I don't feel like it and I caught a glimpse of shit like "the vine has no tension". Really? I didn't know you were an expert on the structure of cartoon flora physiology and structure. Whatever dude
>>
>>27597856
Consider that the person who made that post isn't a moustache twirling villain who had to work very hard to be bothered by nitpicky details, just to bother non-excitable people like you. Instead, because like you said--we all have different taste--what if these things are glaringly obvious to some, and altogether ruin the entire thing for those people.

Remember that the Litten/Popplio/Rowlet/BoxThem poll with over 850 votes from /vp/ ended with "Box them all" in second place, after leading the entire poll for most of the day. It's just /vp/'s majority opinion but still, we all have opinions.

For example, my opinion is that all three are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>27596914
The feather is one tiny detail of the design. It shouldn't ruin it even if you don't like it. That's what we call "nitpicking".
>>
>>27597941
>Box them all took second place therefore Robingroot is bad
>Ignoring that Robingroot took first
>>
>>27591715
Oh shit!!!!!!!!
>Rekdddddddd
>>
>>27597976
>Addressing absolutely nothing
>meme directionals
closing this tab now.
>>
It's hood is a tually not anymore closed when it's pulling the bowstring by the way. That's just how it looks when it's not nearly head on. Look at the top left side shot. It's just an inconsistency in the drawing. Make of that what you will but understand it wasn't an accident or anything just an esthetic choice. They want you to be able to see it's whole face from the front but I suppose they like the way it looks like that from the side more and being a drawing they can make it however they want. In fact that one pose looks like it's probably more open than any other shot of it, even the other directly head on shot with it lifting it's finger
>>
>>27596960

>lacks tension to shoot an arrow

Says who? Do you know how compound bows work? The string is just drawn rapidly back into place, without the bow bending, which still exerts the necessary force.
>>
File: owl-eyes2.jpg (1MB, 1173x849px) Image search: [Google]
owl-eyes2.jpg
1MB, 1173x849px
Should have had bright visible pupils from behind the hood. Owls are nocturnal; the point of the hood shadowing its face and the 'goggles' should have been to achieve night vision during the day.
>>
>>27591444

This is a fake design.
>>
>>27598108
No way you're actually this fucking stupid
>>
>>27591819
ALL OF MY YES

But it's a Zygarde signature move. Only way Robinroot will get Thousand Arrows is in some kind of event giveaway, sadly.
>>
>>27598156
explain faggot
>>
>>27598069
>Ignoring my point
>"What is this greentext meme I've never heard of it"
Bye fucker you won't be missed
>>
>>27594294
The vine string is being stretched and bent. It's like elastic, and it wants to return to its natural, taunt state. Like a strand of rubber.

Rubber band guns are a thing. They are much weaker than recurves, obviously, but they do function.
>>
The starter evolutions are fake.

The real evolutions are coming September 3rd.
>>
>>27598273

>it's like elastic

It's stored inside his body, like all grassmon vines. It could be much longer than it seems, and retract into his body when it fires. He could control the tension and the amount of force it transfers to the arrow.
>>
>>27598345

ebin
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.