[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokeMMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
How is it?
>>
>>27590976
If you like Fire Red and Emerald it's good. If you don't it sucks. The online doesn't add much to the base game. It's essentially a single player game with other people walking around so you don't feel lonely
>>
>>27591338
This, but I think they've added matchmaking, tournaments, etc. So, unlike most of us, if you try it out then you'll have more opportunity to actually play multiplayer.
>>
>>27590976
The devs are autistic and incompetent last time I checked, with basic moves not even working.

The art doesn't really mesh well either if you decide to walk with your mons using a HG ROM.

It's okay if you just want to see people walk around and bombard you with battle challenges while you play through a slightly harder version of FR though.
>>
>>27590976
haven't played it since 2012, I heard they added the HGSS mons follow you feature which sounds nice
>>
>>27590976
Dead, I would assume.
>>
>>27591338
>>27591573
it's come a long way since then. automated tournaments, ranked matchmaking, and an actual auction house type of thing made the multiplayer less underwhelming. you can also do co-op doubles at the battle frontier but only against NPCs, 4 player battles aren't a thing yet.

competitive scene is pretty alive at the moment. my biggest complaint is a lack of legendaries to use in competitive.
>>
>>27590976
Just play pixelmon.
>>
Decided to check this out as a result of seeing this thread. So far, I'm about to challenge Brock, and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>27593936
Is raising a competitive team any less time consuming? It was just as annoying as vanilla pokemon in the past.
>>
>>27590976
Was a mod for this game a few months after it came out.

Hated it and the people there are salty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.