[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of this Pokémon is pure bug type. The other one is pure grass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bug grass.png (89KB, 418x265px) Image search: [Google]
bug grass.png
89KB, 418x265px
One of this Pokémon is pure bug type. The other one is pure grass.
>>
when will we get a proper mantis pokemon
>>
>>27589768
>both look like Bug
>>
One is a bagworm that looks like a pinecone and one is a a reverse floral mantis. What's the problem here exactly?
>>
>>27589805
>muh patterns
>>
Pineco is a bagworm that disguises itself as a pinecone, Lurantis is basically the opposite of an orchid mantis, instead of being a mantis looking like an orchid, it is a plant looking like a mantis. These typings make sense, but one could argue that Pineco should receive a /Grass subtyping ala Wormadam.
>>
>>27589789
Lurantis has a good mantis design even if it's not a mantis.
>>
>>27589805
Honestly, if i didn't know it was supposed to be pinecone bagworm, I'd have just assumed pinecone
>>
One is a bagworm and one is using a bug like appearance to scare off it natural predators?
>>
>>27589884
>muh patterns
>>
File: mantidfly.jpg (48KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
mantidfly.jpg
48KB, 800x506px
>>27589831
It's fine but I'd like a pokemon that more closely resembles one
>>
>>27589935

>Scizor.jpg
>>
>>27589789
Gen1.
>>
>>27589825
What's the deal with Forretress though? The bagworm is a moth, but Pineco certainly does not turn into a moth proper.
>>
>>27589884
>there are plants that disguise themselves as female bugs for pollination.
>the male smells the pheromone of the flower that is similar to the one of a fertile female.
>he goes for the fug and gets some polen in his body.
Im hopping for some lewds taking inspiration of this
>>
>>27590071
>muh patterns
>>
>>27589997
Well it just stays a bagworm I guess. Poliwag was kind of weird in that respect too. And Paras line if it's supposed to be a cicada nymph.
>>
>>27589817
>>27589902
>>27590085
why are you sperging out?
>>
>>27590114
get triggered
>>
>>27590152
no thanks, dumblr
>>
>>27589997
pheraps is the concept of female bagworm ( like Wormadam) but for both sex
>>
>>27589768
you idiots are missing the point. They're supposed to mimic things that you don't want to fuck with so they don't get fucked with.

try eating a pinecone
try fighting a mantis if you were the same size as it
>>
>>27590071
So basically Lurantis is tailor made to be a trap?
>>
>>27590152
summer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.