[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: why.jpg (59KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
59KB, 500x447px
RIP rapelio the monsterclown may you not be replaced by waifulio the furrymermaid.

mfw she's not even a clown
>>
File: 1469897356207.jpg (43KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469897356207.jpg
43KB, 604x604px
For such a "fake" there sure is a shitload of fanart about it.
>>
File: fixed.png (450KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
450KB, 500x909px
>>
>>27585415
But that's untrue, it's the mix of the mermaid fag and popplio fag who ruin a thread
>>
File: 1470289007677.png (246KB, 352x625px) Image search: [Google]
1470289007677.png
246KB, 352x625px
>>
>>27585500
I wanted neither Ballio or Mermaid so poppliofag describe me better
>>
>>27585220
Popplio was never a clown in the first place; it is themed on being a circus performer yes, but its not like it was riding unicycles, tripping over its own flippers,and acting out silent skits. if you want a clown go find Mr. Mime- that is a clown.
>>
>>27585220
Ballio was an okay fake design but it was obvious that it wasn't real. I'm satisfied with Pearlio, especially with a typing as good as Water/Fairy.
>>
>>27585479

I am okay with this.
>>
File: trhg.png (894KB, 2931x1711px) Image search: [Google]
trhg.png
894KB, 2931x1711px
>>27585648

I don't know what exactly it is, but I prefer Ballio's design to Mr. Mime. I'll be content with any seal-clown they come up with as long as it's a seal-clown really.

As for popplio being a circus performer, not strictly a clown, that could still be awesome.
>>
>>27585648
>Mime
>A clown

While it is a type of clown, it is NOT a clown by itself, but obviously a pantomime, which has a whole different style.
>>
>>27586344
>clown to comedian
this fakemon makes sense
>>
File: Disgruntled maiden.png (79KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
Disgruntled maiden.png
79KB, 150x200px
>Well, at least she's a acrobat, right? It probably still has those balloon skills Popplio had, right?

>It just sits there and does none of the above

That would be the worst case scenario for me regarding Poppmaid, to completely ditch everything that Popplio was in order to just become a singing siren. There would be no redeeming her for me.

I mean, fuck, singing siren? That sounds kind of dope, but I was kind of hoping Popplio would retain a little bit of himself throughout its evolutions, not just become something entirely different.

And no, I ain't treating that thing as a mermaid, it doesn't even do the fish tail thing right, it merely makes the dark blue part look like a freaking gown instead, as if it burst right out of Popplio and consumed him instead and became its own entity.

And people say the clown's the scary one.
>>
>>27586344
>it's not ballio
>it's not even this
>just a fucking mermaid with dat ass
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 212x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 212x259px
>>27588048

Poppmaidfag here. I find your criticism to be justified and I hope once we see the middle evolution and get more information on the line in general, it'll clear up some confusion.
>>
b
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 992x1030px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 992x1030px
>tfw popplio ends up as a beautiful siren that may or may not like luring shit to their deaths instead of holding onto its circus roots to become a clown that looks fucking frightening but is anything but
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.