[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PG:BS/ - Pokemon Go: Botting & Spoofing General : New OP Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1470083808663s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470083808663s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>What is this thread?
This thread is to discuss spoofing & botting methods for Pokemon GO, these methods can be used for rapid level acceleration and an overall easier game from the comforts of your room. It is not known whether or not Niantic plans to ban spoofers later on in the game, so only use these methods if you're willing to risk your account.

▶LINKS
>http://en.bignox.com/ Nox App player
>https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/releases NecroBot
>https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1anyDs-H7hOtGQaxaTwuLjulUrVM Nest Locations (USEFUL SHIT)

▶Q&A
>How do I setup the Nox player?
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/hNTvkz8_UTQ [Embed]

>How do I setup Necrobot?
https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki

>What are the risks involved?
So far there have been no permanent bans handed out, but it is possible to get a shadowban from these methods. Shadowbans are very obvious, when you try to use a pokestop it will spin but not do anything, and pokemon will flee after 1 catch attempt. Shadowbans can last anywhere from 10 mins to 8 hours.

>How can I avoid a shadowban?
The easiest way to avoid a shadowban is to move like a human would, the Nox WASD movements will never get you banned. Jumping distances over 2 miles can possibly give you a shadowban and over 10 miles will almost always give you one. If you want to move far distances you need to completely close the app, change your position in Nox to where you want to go, wait 15 mins - 1 hr depending on how far the location is, and then login. It is very possible to get a shadowban while doing this, but waiting some time inbetween lowers the risk

>Why is necrobot giving me a JSON error after entering my info?
Enter like this, it will not work without the quotations
"GoogleUsername": "[email protected]",
"GooglePassword": "password",

OLD THREADS
>>27445338
>>27428995
>>27417188
>>27400302
>>27480326
>>
I haven't seen one of these in a while so I figured I might as well make one.
I'm sure a lot of people have questions and answers so... Enjoy
>>
>>27582591
Necrobot keeps shitting itself and saying "No pokestops in your area" even though my lat and lon are correct, same with range. It was working fine yesterday and now it just stopped working. Is Necrobot shit or am I retarded?
>>
>>27582660
Same thing happened to me, I think it's just not working right now until they figure out the new code or something
>>
>>27582660
You're retarded somehow.
You know how to download the bot, but haven't even seen the drama in the community? Niantic cracked down on the API and bots are out until people figure out the new one.
>>
>>27582680
Ah, I didnt hear about that, thanks. Do spoofers still work or are they out as well?
>>
>>27582716
supposedly Nox still works, since you use the actual app.
>>
>>27582736
Using Nox right now, no issues. Currently camped under three pokestops with a macro running to hit them every 5 minutes.

Wish I could find some Dragonites. I intended to scan for rare mons and then move my location in Nox to catch them, once I was past 22. Never got around to it.
>>
>>27583166
This is the only reason I absolutely miss bots.
Farming pokestops.
>>
>>27582605
>I haven't seen one of these in a while so I figured I might as well make one.

thanks m8
>>
Anyone got an approximation when it will be fixed?

I'm donating some $$$ to the makers of Necro desu. They are probably working their butts off.
>>
File: dubs1.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dubs1.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>27583737
It will be 100% impossible to fix the API if Niantic actually encrypted their shit properly.

You donating money to them won't change anything.

>>
So still no bans? The have just blocked the bots from seeing pokestops?
>>
>>27584640

For now, the updated API has fucked up bots. No bans, yet, but the CEO said something is coming "soon" for botters and spoofers. I never spoofed more than an hour from my house, so I hope I'll be alright compared to the people who spoofed across the world.
>>
Does "Freedom" work with Pokemon Go?
>>
dont wanna sound really stupid but, are there any scanners that are actually working atm?
>>
>>27584726
wonder if we will get banned or if they just go by times you have been softbanned xD which would mean everyone that played pokemon go in car and got softbanned will probably be screwed aswell xD
>>
>>27586290
*in a car
>>
So, if a train a Pokémon with weak CP will be always worse that a one with good CP or is the CP max the same?
>>
>>27585972
No bots and scanners are working because the new API isn't cracked yet.

Only legit playing or spoofing through the app still works.
>>
>>27586386
Depends on the IVs.
>>
File: 1469371092616.png (231KB, 328x487px) Image search: [Google]
1469371092616.png
231KB, 328x487px
Any other nox fags having a similar problem?

My player stops mid route but lockito still moves on
>>
>>27582591
>WASD Movement

how does that work? I've been using Lockito but its on a set route. does WASD movement allow me to roam free lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.