[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Pokemon games should I play to get a living dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (230KB, 902x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 902x563px
Which Pokemon games should I play to get a living dex?
>>
Just gen 6 games considering they're the only ones that have wifi/gts...
>>
>>27578599
I thought gen 4 had wifi?
>>
>>27578635
No DS era games have wifi senpai.
>>
>>27578661
they used to but not anymore
>>
>>27578708
Yeah Meant so say anymore.
>>
>>27578661
>>27578725
Really? What happened...
>>
>>27578599
And BW/BW2 if he has pokebank
>>
>>27578745
Servers went down
>>
File: legends.png (476KB, 1393x1728px) Image search: [Google]
legends.png
476KB, 1393x1728px
>>27578574
The newest one with access to Wifi.
>>
>>27578574
You can get 90% of them from XYORAS 95% if you have the right friend safari.

Then go back and find what you are missing in other games
>>
>>27578803
Why do people want corphish so bad?
>>
>>27578574
RBY or RS because on those games the pokemon that appear are the ones in their Pokédex (150 in RBY, 200 in RS), though you must either use a save modifier or VBA-Link for emu; or have both games in their console to have all Trade Evos and Version Exclusive.

I don't recommend you: GSC due to depending on RBY games to get Kanto starters, Kanto Legendaries, and Fossilmons.with exception of Aerodactyl; E due to it gives you a National Dex that you can't finish due to most Pokemon must be traded from FR/LG.
>>
>>27578841
Because he's pretty cool.
>>
>>27578803

is this real? Why is Cornphisp legendary worthy?
>>
>>27578895
Like yeah he is
But thats pretty crazy, might have to use this
>>
XY and ORAS were made so you can have a whole dex without needing to transfer from previous gens. That's why they're re-releasing ALL mythical pokémon this year for the anniversary.
>>
>>27578908
That was back in X/Y days when you could only get his HA from Friend Safari, plus those were pretty much perfect pokemon ready to be EV trained. Plus if you see the dates, it took me like a week.
>>
>>27578843
Just to clarify, I want all 721 pokemon
>>
>>27579028
Shit, thanks for the information. Much appreciated.
>>
Anything with an active GTS
>>
You can get almost EVERYTHING with wondertrade now.
>>
>>27578574
I recommend Gen 6 since you can trade through Wi-Fi and wonder trade. I do not recommend Gen 3, unless you have some money or have a lot of time to spend.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.