[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically assuming it's true:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Who would you want to see stand up next?
>>
>>27575627
I want Snake and a Ram for sheep so we can have a break from all the kung fu, then they can go back for the fire rabbit.
>>
>>27575627
Snake. Let's see them try THAT.

Actually though, a Rabbit would be great. I'm looking forward to all of the next designs, though, because as long as they don't make them into another fighter it'll be great.
>>
>>27575673
>Let's see them try THAT

reverse Snivy
>>
Hmmm I have design ideas.

Ox - Fire/Rock based off the Minotaur

Snake - Fire/Dragon based off Quetzocatyl or whatever it is

Sheep - Fire/Fairy and based off of counting sheep

Horse - Fire/Steel based off a motorcycle

Rabbit - Fire/Ground and based off a drill
>>
>>27575627
Wouldn't Rapidash belong on there, or is this strictly starters?
>>
>>27575753
Strictly starters
>>
I want an Ox

I can see the Ox and Rabbit standing up. (Think Minotaur and Infernape respectively.)

As far as a Snake, I could see dragon elements incorporated but keep it's overall snake appearance.

The horse can be a Pegasus or a Longma. (Chinese Dragon Horse)

Sheep could be a ram, don't know what gimmic it could have though.
>>
>>27575627
Rat is a pretty big stretch for cyndaquil. Though maybe if this conspiracy theory is true the generalized it to rodent
>>
>>27575735
Quetzalcoatl would be better served by Fire/Flying, but I'd hope they'd just make it a sub-theme and make it Fire/Poison.

I got to thinking that I'd like the Rabbit to be based on a chinchilla. They have to keep their fur dry and they take dust baths, so it could be Fire/Ground, potentially.
>>
>>27575735
>Horse - Fire/Steel based off a motorcycle
violently vomiting man.jpgoo
>>
After the tiger, I'm half-convinced someone at Gamefreak caught wind of this theory recently and decided to just go with it.
>>
>>27575879
I doubt they planned on using it initially, but after Cyndaquil maybe, they decided to follow it. Makes for some nice posts on here no matter if it's true or not, though.
>>
>>27575821
No one would bitch at a snake starter, because then there would be no reason for it to be fire/fighting. It's all good.
>>
File: IMG_20160805_204131.jpg (47KB, 367x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_204131.jpg
47KB, 367x510px
Heres my design of a horse starter based on the Longma. (A chinese dragon horse.)

Name: Novallion (Nova + Stallion)
Type: Fire
Species: The Wild Fire Pokemon
>>
>>27575627
Snake:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/5867627/Boitata-(folclore-brasileiro-brazilian-folklore)

>Also known as "running fire", the boitatá in Brazilian folklore, is a large snake of fire. In the Tupi Indian language, "mboi" means snake and "tata" fire.

>According to legend, the boitatá protects the woods and forests of the people who cause fires. The boitatá lives in rivers and lakes and leaves his "habitat" for people who do burn fires in the forests. According to this legend, boitatá has the capability of turning a log fire.
>>
Typhlosion can't actually walk or run bipedal

It can only stand and makenposes
>>
>>27575922
>Snake evolves to have two arms.
>>
>>27575985
Then it'd be a naga. We have none of those yet. Still, no reason for it to be part fighting.
>>
>>27575976
>A fire snake lives in water.

Makes total sense.
>>
>>27575818
It's called the "fire mouse pokemon" which is close enough for the theme. Fennekin is a fox, not a dog, but it's still allowed because of its design and genus
>>
>>27575735
>Sheep - Fire/Fairy and based off of counting sheep
I want this
>>
>>27576033
Fire water non legendary mon and a starter.
I'd buy it.
>>
>>27576012
More likely pure Fire than anything. Maybe Dragon. But it will break the entire type weakness/resistance cycle.
>>
>>27575959
>Not bipedal
0/10
>>
>>27575627
snake
>>
File: IMG_20160805_205456.jpg (46KB, 540x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_205456.jpg
46KB, 540x434px
>>27576123
It will become this.

And gain the Fighting type. Mark my words friend.
>>
>yfw anti-zodiac fags continue to get blown the fuck out
>>
>>27575735
>Sheep - Fire/Fairy and based off of counting sheep

>all starters have split evolutions
>Chaos, Neutral and Law
>>
>>27576205
it will also have legs
>>
>>27575796
>Sheep could be a ram, don't know what gimmic it could have though.
Black wool that smoulders periodically. When it attacks, the wool glows red-hot. HA would be white smoke.
>>
>>27575735
>rabbit reminiscent of a drill
>literally my moms fire type bunnelby
>>
>>27576205
I wanna fuckle the snekle
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.