[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of these games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (164KB, 814x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 814x569px
What does /vp/ think of these games?
>>
>>27575301
to be honest the fighting mechanism was fucking good.
>>
lame as fuck
>>
>>27577168
this. it's the closest we've ever gotten to a pokemon action game where you can just do attacks and shit instead of take turns.

But as a game, they're just okay. My sister loved them though.
>>
Remember when you bitched about Battle Revolution not having minigames?

There you go
>>
POKEPARK 2 WONDERS BEYOND

YOU CAN SAVE ALL THE RARE POKEMON
>>
I'm dissapointed nobody uploaded videos of every Pokemon ganeplay

I want to see how Feraligatr swims
>>
The second one was a bit unnecessary but I had fun playing the first one
>>
>>27577574

They needed a reason to shit out a console Gen 5 game in time

Gen 5 only lasted 3 years
>>
>>27577778
So did gen 6.
>>
>>27577508
>what is pokken
>>
>>27577983
The same goes for Generation II.
>>
Clunky as fuck to control, but cute. At least 2 was.

Never played the first.
>>
>>27578034
We need a cute version of Pokken, where we battle as primarily unevolved pokemon. Its current roster is far too macho, save for Gradevior, Braixen, Pikalibre, and Chandy.
>>
Despite locking the door and playing it in near perpetual terror, it was adorable and extremely fun, it gave me the same vibe the N64 spinoffs gave me, both the good and bad aspects of them. I 100%'d it, the art style, music, and minigames were very pleasant.

Is PokePark 2 worthwhile?
>>
>>27582898
I liked it.

Instead of locking the door playing it in near perpetual terror though as my room has no locks, I played it on the Wii U gamepad facing away from the door with headphones in.
>>
>>27582926

Wat
>>
>>27577778
>>27577983
>>27580622
Most gens did.
That was the basis of the gen 7 theories
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.