[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playthroughs 'Till S&M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Teams.png (74KB, 750x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teams.png
74KB, 750x300px
For once I thought we should talk about Pokemon, so /vp/, tell me about how you've been tiding yourself over 'till the release of Sun and Moon. Which games have you been playing and which Pokemon have you been using? Criticise or praise others for their shit or perfect taste depending. Pic related from starting a month or two ago, just finished Yellow and now trying to decide which game to move onto next. Probably OR since I've only played it once so far, but a return to Platinum after having left it untouched for so long would be nice.
>>
Currently playing Storm Silver. Just took down Morty and am heading for Cianwood. Team:
>Froslass
>Espeon
>Mightyena
>Milotic
>Growlithe

Pretty enjoyable hack. Difficulty curve is the first that's ever felt appropriate for an Pokemon game. The careful addition of gen 3-4 Pokemon throughout Johto is nice. Having a blast.

Recently finished a playthrough of FireRed with the following homies:
>Venusaur
>Pidgeot
>Lapras
>Snorlax
>Arcanine
>Raichu

Loads of fun playing the classic team. The ROM i was playing used recolors of gen1 sprites as well, full nostalgia effect.
>>
I've been trying to do a Nuzlocke run of White 2, but I might just give up and do a normal run through of it.

The first gym just isn't any fun in a Nuzlocke run. You're basically guaranteed to lose a Pokemon to the first gym leader.
>>
I may start a new Y playthrough, and i'm also REALLY tempted to breed a shiny Mime Jr but i dunno if that's the best way to get one (don't care about stats or gender or anything).
>>
>>27572167
I'm playing pearl, going for the last gym, the team is

>Turtwig
>Quagsire
>Drifblim
>Sneasel
>Toxicroak
>Bronzong

I've been SRing for a shiny Palkia but i gave up, migth SR for a shiny Giratina
>>
>>27572664
i never enjoyed nuzlockes because it feels really bad to lose a couple of mons, it outweights the feeling of accomplishment or challenge IMO

>>27572303
i've read about that hack. might give it a try, never been a hack lover. most of the ones i tried just didn't work for me, never even finished one.
>>
>>27572815
>>27572815
SR will never work if you doesn't stick with it till the end, can feel you tho i just can't do it myself hahaha
>>
Playing Soul Silver, just beat Jasmine

>Quilava
>Scizor
>Lapras
>Ampharos
>Pidgeotto
>Pupitar
>>
Yellow on the VC
> Pikachu
> Victreebel (Razor Leaf so OP lol)
> Blastoise
> Dodrio
> Hitmonlee
> Arcanine

Just grinded Growlithe up at Pokemon Mansion.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
> Luxray
> Donphan
> Weavile
> Hitmontop
> Metagross
> Noivern

Traded this team over to use some of my shinies in a playthrough. Luxray and Donphan are MM shinies, and Metagross is the shiny event one.

Pokemon X
> Tyrunt
> Scraggy
> Helioptile
> Golett
> Leafeon

Didn't mean to start another playthrough lol, but I visited a friend interstate and he wanted to start a new game together, and we decided on X&Y. So now I have three different games going.
>>
I've been playing Silver, Platinum, Black 2, and Alpha Sapphire. I'm gonna finish one of each gen before S/M.

I'd show you all my teams but I can't find a cool enough template.
>>
I never finished Black (couldn't stand the first half of the game. Only a handful of Pokemon I enjoyed and wasn't a big fan of the world) but I really wanted to transfer all my Gen III / IV pokemon over to PokeBank, so I just spent the last couple days starting over on Black. Beat it last night with:

>Serperior
>Larvesta
>Beheeyem
>Excadrill
>Archeops
>Cryogonal

Unsure if I want to go back and play through Platinum again, Soul Silver or FireRed. But I plan on doing at least one of those before SM
>>
>>27572303
I fucking love stormsliver. I'm about almost done now. Just beat the elite four and plan to play more but I'm taking a quick break to hunt for some shiny Pokemon in ORAS.
>>
Currently playing through Blaze Black, just got to Nimbasa City.

Stopped playing around HGSS, so I thought I'd restart playing on BW and then found the hack. Gonna rush through it though cause I also want to finish Black 2 before SM.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.