[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heatran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: I'm so female, guys.png (86KB, 419x541px) Image search: [Google]
I'm so female, guys.png
86KB, 419x541px
Why is pic related's gender known but most of the legendaries and mythical Pokémon don't have the same kind of information?

What made Game Freak spark their gender magic on Heatran?
>>
Confused bumparino
>>
>>27571637
to make attract heatran the new meta
>>
I thought the idea behind not having a gender ratio for legendaries was that they are one Pokemon, so saying it's got a gender ration implies that its a species and not a single figure of legend. I guess Heatran is a legendary species that's super rare or nearly extinct, whereas mewtwo is a singular character like Reshiram or Palkia?
>>
>>27572189
Canonically there's only like four Pokémon that there's only one of.
>>
>>27572638
Is Mewtwo even one now after that movie?
>>
>>27572638
That may only apply to the anime. But it's not such a crazy concept that it couldn't apply to the games.

The only Pokemon that have been firmy established as one-of-a-kind are the main Sinnoh legendaries and perhaps some of the Unova ones (?)
>>
>>27572638
Arceus and the three dragons of gen 5??
>>
>>27571637
I always figured that Heatran was originally meant to be a pseudo, but was turned into a legend later in the dev cycle and they just forgot to remove it's gender.
>>
>>27572693
There is a Kanto Mewtwo and Kalos Mewtwo.
>>
>>27572956
>What are the Sinnoh dragons
>>
>>27573125
Arceus event in HGSS causes a baby Palkia/Dialga/Giratina to be born.
>>
>>27573125
do they count? what about the extra copies arceus made in HGSS??
>>
I think Heatran was never meant to be a legendary, but they couldn't find any other way to incorporate it into the game so they just rose its stats and called it a legendary.
>>
>>27573154
>>27573158
Wait fuck, forgot about that
>>
>>27573219
Should have been a second pseudo
>>
File: Shaymin_Gracidea.png (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shaymin_Gracidea.png
1MB, 852x480px
>>27572189
>I thought the idea behind not having a gender ratio for legendaries was that they are one Pokemon, so saying it's got a gender ration implies that its a species and not a single figure of legend
Well, Shaymin's genderless, but they are a species, not just one unique pokemon.
>>
>>27571637
it was originally intended to be a regular pokemon but was bumped to legendary status for whatever reason and the gender wasn't changed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.