[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One guy injects, they other guy gives his Pokémon love & care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 20160805_134704.jpg (422KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_134704.jpg
422KB, 2896x2896px
One guy injects, they other guy gives his Pokémon love & care
>>
Guy on the right clearly has more important things to do than play Bike Sim 2000 all day.
>>
>>27571367
This
>>
>>27571367

Came in here to say the same thing
>>
>>27571414

Hang on! I just realized something to add onto this. What if the guy on the right has his 3DS in his pocket? He could do Bike Sim in the evening, using level 3 O-Power constantly.

I've been doing similar, using my walks with GO to charge the regen rate of O-Powers.
>>
>>27571330
>One guy plays pokemon on his 3DS, the other just plays GO.
>>
>>27571330
are you really that mad that people call you out for cheating (from their and gamefreaks point of view), that you had resort to petty insults on an anonymous image board
>>
>>27571461
I mean, there is nothing that says OP disagrees with you
>>
>>27571461
He obviously meant to say that people who treat their pokemon with love and care actually put up an effort in life, unlike a cheating loser

:^)
>>
>>27571330
>OMG he injects!!!!

who the fuck cares?
>>
The only Pokemon who deserve love and care is your in game team.

Everyone else are just numbers for battle.

At least in this sense, Injectors are less "cruel". The person who treats his mons with love and care simply leave their mons to be raped by Dittos daily then throw away the children if they don't see it as good enough or isn't a certain color.
>>
>>27571330
So the one on the left is the creepy guy that talks about love and care for Pokemon?
>>
>>27571436
Used to do that back when I was breeding a lot. It's fucking nice to take a stroll and be rewarded for it, especially when 4000 steps (max O Power regen) isn't even an short distance. It's a couple of miles.
>>
>>27571525
But that's wrong though, the one who injects is clearly the one on the right. He lives life well and intelligently, so if he loves playing pokemon, he wouldn't want to deal with skill-less tedium, and would inject legal pokemon to play the skill based part of the game. That's how he has time to enjoy games and still have a happy active life.

The one on the left definitely has nothing to be proud of in life, so he loves grinding and tedious activities, because they're without skill (since he lacks it) because it makes him feel like he's accomplished something, even though he's wasting away.
>>
>>27571527
anyone who doesn't like cheating like you mongoloid.
>>
>>27571330
>not injecting perfect IVs, natures, move pools and held items at lv 1, and then EV training your little buddy to 100 yourself.

Best of both worlds desu senpai
>>
>>27571330
>One guy injects
you're like that one guy that keeps crying over fake GPS on Go. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>27571330
yeah, the one on the right injects semen in his girlfriend every night
>>
>>27571931
>wastes time EV training
what a fucking loser lmao
>>
>>27571330
Both are the guy on the left. The guy on the right only plays Pokemon Go, the handsome casual.
>>
>>27571330
>love & care
"keep fuckin til I get something good. I'll be back to throw away your reject children."
>>
They both ride bicycles but only one of them rides a real one
>>
>>27571330
Me on the left
>>
>>27571931
this guy gets it
>>
>>27571330
handsome guy injects. neckbeard loves and cares. there's no alternative if you're forcing us to make a distinction.
>>
>>27571539
This makes breederfags look like psychopaths, breeding the same Pokemon over and over and throwing them away like trash if it doesnt meet their expectations
>>
>>27574052
saving this one
>>
>>27571539
We dont throw away our rejects we simply release them to the wild.
Some youngster joey will come along and give those 2-3 perfect IVs mon a chance.
>>
The guy on the left injects because he thinks greater of himself than he is

The guy on the right most likely doesn't play Pokemon at all or if they do don't give a shit about the hidden numbers

The unpictured middle of the road burnouts are the ones who breed their Pokemon
>>
>>27571330
So which is which? Any combination works in this scenario.
>>
>>27571632
gonna drop a truth bomb on you, things are infinitely more fun if you work for them. you may not feel that way now but you will realize it when you graduate high school
>>
The guy on the left ironically supports eugenics
>>
Vocal breederfags are the most autistic portion of the Pokemon fan base. They feel that their little fantasy land and attachment to bits of data are threatened and confuse reality with a kids game. Injecting has no effect on you and you're retarded for thinking this is some kind of moral issue when it's just something to save time. Not like anti-injectorfags have anything better to do since they're either a gross neet that breeds Pokemon all day or have a mental disorder
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.