[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Megas are dead Charizard goes back to NU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Charizard-flying.jpg (635KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard-flying.jpg
635KB, 1400x700px
If Megas are dead Charizard goes back to NU
>>
What if we Get Alolazard though?
>>
File: charizardride.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
charizardride.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
>>27564743
Doesnt look like it
>>
>>27564769
He's sad
>>
>>27564769
>Fire/Dragon
>>
>>27564769
I thought Charizards are 5 ft. tall? How do these look so big?
>>
>>27565414
The protagonist is 2.5ft tall this gen.
>>
File: 1463606247067.gif (3MB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
1463606247067.gif
3MB, 420x237px
>>27564726
>No more edgezard mega
>>
>>27564769
>yfw Charizard was forced to take a job as a glorified jet plane because he longer has megas to make him good in battle
>>
>>27564726
Good thing they aren't then, since there is absolutely no reason other than "we didn't see them yet!" to think they dropped megas
>>
>>27565414
Heights aren't universal and even the main games acknowledge this with NPCs wanting you to show them "big" Pokemon for a prize.

So it might turn out that your Machoke isn't a manlet like the rest of them.
>>
>>27565391
>yfw Alolazard is near-identical to regular Charizard except for Fire/Dragon typing and better stats and a better ability
>yfw the Alola versions of Kanto starters are almost unchanged design-wise but inherit properties of their megas
>all for the sake of genwun pandering
>>
>>27565583
I actually want this.
>>
>>27564726
Rightfully so.
>>
>>27564769
>check em
>>
megas would never be removed entirely, are you stupid?

the only thing that may happen is that we don't get any new megas
>>
>>27565583
Change it so that Alola Charizard looks like Yzard but has the typing of Xzard and we've got a deal.
>>
Look we haven't seen a Feraligatr, do you think they removed it from the game?
>>
>>27565695
they probably did desu, they want to phase him out because of his stupid name
>>
>>27565710
rude
>>
if they don't remove megas they're going to have to stop putting their megastones all over the place at least, and put them in a shop or something like that
>>
>>27566027
>not wanting a cool event where poocheyna gives you gyaradosite
it's not hard to program them in, anon. putting them all in a shop makes it seem tacky and romhack-ish
>>
Good
>>
>>27564769
This, to me, is proof Megas are returning.

1. Original versions are only available by transferring from older games. So it's very unlikely if there was an Alolan Charizard they wouldn't use it here, or wait to reveal "Charizard Riding" until they're ready to reveal Alolan Charizard.

2. There is NO way they would give Ninetales, Sandslash, and Exeggutor new forms but NOT Charizard. It got TWO Megas, for fucks sake.

The only way it wouldn't get an Alolan form is if it already has a Mega and Mega Pokemon don't get Alolans.
>>
File: Gift2.png (326KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gift2.png
326KB, 600x600px
I don't think that megas will be gone, to much effort put into the Models. Plus, since the pokemon they like to shill have megas, I doubt they will be gone. With megas existing on Kalos and Hoenn, there is no reason for them not be on Alola, they might just not be relevant to the plot though. I wouldn't mind if mega evos were a post game thing
>>
From zero to hero
From hero to zero
>>
>>27565414
we think of pokemon as they relate to us, but the humans of the pokemon world aren't the same as humans of our world

maybe average adult human height is 4 feet tall in the pokemon world?
basically it's mexico
>>
WHat if Mega are now like Rayquaza, Mega evolving without mega gem ?
>>
>>27565669
>Alolazard looks like Y
>Fire/Dragon like X
>SpA of Y
>Atk of X
>Ability 1 is Tough Claws
>Hidden Ability is Drought
>>
>>27564726
charizard is shit. even bulbasaur kicks his ass

http://games.gamepressure.com/game.asp?ID=18595&GID=31782
>>
>>27570946
fuck, wrong link

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-409766968
>>
>>27564726
>Mega rayquayquay is literally most broken thing there is as far as a single pokemon can go.
>Got pushed so hard with the "fly me to cool places" shit that there's not a single child on earth who didn't love the shit out of it once he saw it.
>Mega Mewtwo has stats above Godgoat and got to appear in a movie, also making it's Y form it's "awakened" form instead of a "mega evolution". (Mega-charizard got screen-time too).
>Mega extended to things like "primal" forms.

If you even ponder that Megas will be removed/unusable - you're in denial and beyond help.

Your alola shit is just "hey, guys..Greninja and Ash... What if we make same pokemons look different? This will save us so much time on thinking shit up if we can use already established deisigns and just add on them, almost like megas, but we won't have to think up too many new pokemons"

The ammount of "awakened", "primal", "mega", etc shit they can pull on final evos/legendaries is too good to pass and the appliance of Greninja faggotry on basic pokemons allows them to ponder to genwunners, children, people who wants "new" or "unique" stuff, save them shit-ton of time at the blackboard and still feed the masses.

You thought Megas were bad? You'll love megas once S/M passes.
>>
>>27564726
And Kangaskhan goes back to haha, lolololololol... Where did it come from?
>>
>>27570912
>630 bst
BOI
>>
>>27564726
Megas will be post-game, if theyre smart...or dumb...whichevers more likely
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.