[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the ugliest eeveelution? It looks like fuckig placenta. Wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50KB, 250x250px
Is this the ugliest eeveelution? It looks like fuckig placenta. Wtf?
>>
that's not flareon
>>
File: BouncyL.gif (14KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
BouncyL.gif
14KB, 50x50px
She's great at kissing.
>>
How the fuck does it look like a placenta?
>>
>>27564549
Fite me
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x361px
But that's my favorite eeveelution...

Post cute pics of eevees and it's evolutions
>>
>>27564549
Do you even know what a placenta looks like?
>>
>>27564549
Literally my mom's afterbirth
>>
>>27564549
This one is my favorite
>>
>>27564549
My favourite, on par with espeon
>>
It has the laziest name creatively.
>>
>>27564779
>laziest name
>literally the same formula as flare, volt, vapor
>>
>>27565456
Those words are several times more obscure and harder to think of than "leaf"
>>
>>27564549
It's the second most popular cosplayed behind special snowflake shiny Umbreon.
>>
File: Judging weavile.png (198KB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
Judging weavile.png
198KB, 358x268px
>>27565479
>flare, volt and vapor are more obscure than leaf
>>
>>27564549
It's my favorite and I've never thought it looked like placenta

If anything it reminds me of a forest Elf
>>
>>27565549
desu they are

I tried to disagree with him because I like leafeon but all the names are more creative and obscure, even if it's only by a tiny bit
>>
>>27565549
If I had to think of one-two syllable words related to grass types, leaf would probably come right after "plant". The rest of those wouldn't even come in the first ten for their types, except maybe volt.
>>
>>27565549
What the fuck is Volteon?
>>
>>27565549
If you grew up in an english speaking country, they really are, friend.
The Leafeon equivalent of the three would be more along the lines of Fireon, Shockeon, and Watereon.

Personally I always thought it should be called Floreon.
>>
>>27565606
floreon sounds gay desu and too much like flareon

even though leaf is an incredibly common word, it sounds much better. it doesn't need to be obscure
>>
>>27565606
>if you grew up in an english speaking country, they really are, friend
I guess its this. My whole life those have been common words too but I imagine its only because of that. I take back what I said in this case.
>>
>>27565648
I don't think it needs to sound obscure, so much as it shouldn't sound like a generic noun associated with that type. Names like vaporeon and umbreon challenged the younger me to consider alternate means to a similar description, and still kind of do.

You're right though, Floreon sounds a bit too much like Flareon and probably wouldn't fly with the localization team.
>>
>>27564549
so what you're saying is that you've never seen a placenta
>>
>>27565606
Fireon and Watereon would be the equivalents of something like Grasseon.

Now that I think of it, while Grasseon sounds stupid, it would be a fun wordplay if we got Grasseon and Glaceon.
>>
Theory: leafeon is actually the best eeveelution because he has the highest resistance to furries

Supporting evidence: this thread vs glaceon's
>>
File: 250px-471Glaceon.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-471Glaceon.png
34KB, 250x250px
Glaceon is easily the worst.
Every other eeveelution conveys it's type except this one.
It's fucking dumb
>>
>>27565850
fuck
>>
>>27565850
>sharp, icicle-like appendages
>not conveying type
desu he does it just as well as flareon does, flareon just has the advantage of fire-inspired designs being more common
>>
>>27565850
So. Much. This.

And it's not even good. It's got Vaporeon's stats without any of the usability or the girth.
>it's a shitty Vaporeon
>only furfags like it because they want to fuck it
>>
File: icicles.jpg (397KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
icicles.jpg
397KB, 1200x848px
>>27565882
>icicle-like
Bullshit. They look more like carapace than icicles.
Eeveelutions should convey their type to the viewer, and this one does not whatsoever
>>
>>27565913
compare glaceon to other ice types, particularly regiice

it looks fine, could only be better if it had snow beard shit or actual ice on it
>>
>>27565882

They look like another set of big floppy ears
>>
>>27566134
I didn't just mean those hair things, anon
>tail
>hair appendages
>hair itself
>ears
all similar, all have that sharp design. the hair even has a sheen, possibly hinting at ice-like texture

you can't say that you wouldn't be able to guess its type right away if you encountered it and knew nothing except that it was an eeveelution

if anything sylveon is a bit ambiguous, because without everything being fairy these days you could guess that it's normal
>>
>>27565850

Looks pretty Icy to me. I don't mean ice you find in your freezer at home but more like you find on a big old glacier. It's fringe looks kinda like a simplfied glacier too. Not to mention if you look at the other ice types in the game like Articuno and Regice then it's totally fits.
>>
>the gen 1 evos are the only ones with appropriately themed fur/fin collars
>Umbreon and Espeon didn't, nor did any later evolutions
feels bad man
>>
>>27565850
Would have been better with a collar shaped vaguely like a snowflake under a microscope
>>
>>27565606
Furnaceon
Galveon
Tsunameon
Noxeon
Cerebreon
Arboreon
Boreon
Obereon
>>
>>27564560
pleb
>>
File: MaineCoonSilverTabby.jpg (176KB, 822x598px) Image search: [Google]
MaineCoonSilverTabby.jpg
176KB, 822x598px
>>27565850
glaceon should have been a fluffer like how snowcats are supposed to be
>>
Help, I can't decide which eevee is my favorite. Give me some pros and cons.
>>
What's it like having the absolute shittiest taste of all time? Leafeon is the best Eevee design by a landslide and a Top 10 Designs of All Pokemon. Check yourself next time.
>>
>>27565456
>volteon
>>
>>27565850
>Flareon conveys Fire-type

In what way? At least Glaceon is ice type color. Flareon is tan and orange; it could easily be a ground type.
>>
>>27565549
Flare is only commonly used to refer to brightly burning flames used as a signal. That makes it pretty rare. People will. more often than not, say "shock" rather than jolt, and more often will say "steam" (whether or not the term is applicable) in lieu of vapor.
>>
File: 1470236648348.jpg (186KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470236648348.jpg
186KB, 480x480px
>>
>>27567088
Flareon is orange and yellow. And its upwards pointing tail clearly resembles a flame.
>>
>>27566551
I always felt iffy about Umbreon and Espeon, and the later Eeveelutions too, but I couldn't put my finger on why. But I think you nailed it, Anon. Without the collar, there's nothing about the Gen 2 ones onwards that particularly say "this evolved from Eevee", they're just feline Pokemon. I guess I just revise my expectations now that there's more Eeveelutions without collars than with, but I think that's why they never quite worked for me.
>>
>>27565479
It could have been "Grasseon"
>>
I think what really bugs me about every Eeveelution after the first three is that all of them except maybe Sylveon completely drop Eevee's collar. Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon all did something with it, altering its design to suit their element.

Then we get to Espeon and Umbreon, who definitely look nice, but also look less like evolutions from Eevee's design. Unfortunately, they seem to have become the new basis for how Eeveelutions look, as Leafeon and Glaceon continued this. Unlike the previous two, however, Leafeon and Glaceon's designs weren't solid enough on their own, and seem a bit "bare" as a result.

I think they realized their mistake with Sylveon by giving it the bow and ribbons around the neck, though whether they'll take up that design scheme again won't be known until we get another Eeveelution.
>>
>>27567256
Honestly, I didn't notice this until now
>>
>>27564549
>It looks like fuckig placenta. Wtf?

That is oddly specific, anon.

You need a namecard for a psychiatric clinic?
>>
>>27567256
Hey fuck you, I was here first!
>>27567134

(you explained it better though)
>>
>8+1 eevees
>6 party slots
Why is life so unfair?
>>
>>27565850
>Glaceon
>Glacier

It's not that hard, Anon. Are you really telling me you had to sit down and give it some thought before you realized in what way its name related to ice?
>>
>>27564549
I want to rip away at its ears and tail
>>
>>27564549
>It looks like fuckig placenta

OP is a 12 year old who has never seen a Flareon before.
>>
>>27565606
>Fireon
>Electreon
>Watereon
>Darkeon
>Psycheon
>Grasseon
>Iceon
>Faireon
>>
>>27565850
Doesn't it have a Nevermeltice design on its head that also has a hat shape and a smooth ice body?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 496x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 496x221px
>>27564632
Not posting the full pick desu.
>>
File: 1468877598471.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468877598471.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>27569198
DO NOT BULLY THE LEAFEON
>>
>>27569048
not the name,the design
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.